The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

I believe that a new development has made your assassin section obselete. May the Almighty Family watch over us all in this new age.

[Questions]

MC Name:LigerSTRYKE

Why do you want to join?:I wish to prove my worth and earn both gold and a reputation for the guild.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience?:I will not meta game to succeed or Break character and keep OOC to a minimum

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc):to keep it authentic and try not to joke when the RP is serious, this includes random outbursts.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand thisYes i respect the Guilds rights and the servers right to consequence me when i am in the wrong

[Character Questions]

RP name:Ahti

Biography:A young man of the age of 17,Ahti, is working towards becoming a nimble assassin and to fight for something.

Personality:Quiet,obediant,willing, loyal,and agile

Motives:the wondering has taken its toll on Ahti and all he really wants is a banner or group to call his own

Aspirations:to become the best he can be and bring his guild prestige.

[Open Response. Answer all questions]

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?

Answer: Cause a disturbance between a civilian and me,luring the guards over then run to hiding then when the guards are questioning the civilian i shall grab the goods and make my way to the sewer grate.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?

Answer:I will make my way to the door way and then sneak my way to the ale barrel and slip in a poision of sorts and wait for the affects to take hold of the drunks and retrieve the scroll and leave the house.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travellers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery?

Answer:Sneak behind the tree and climb it then suilently hang from the branch to grab the bag and return to the safety of the tree.

Addtitional Info:I am low in level and new to the server but i can be formed to be better if trained.

((Cool, I'm looking forwards to what'll be achieving...

Also, just realised that this alliance might look like a Skyrim rip.))

((It involves infiltrating a certain guild and destroying them from the inside, which i have already begun ;) But which guild? Tis a secret. haha))