The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

This guild looks awesome! Not sure if I am going to play as a villain in the new world, but if I do then I will attempt to join.

Yup, I remember how I got into them, sitting in my library, on the computer, I got bored and saw a book with an epic name "The Rage of a Demon King" And the cover looked amazing, been hooked to the series ever since. :D

Had this hiding somewhere in my computer, finally found the file!*

[Questions]

MC Name: CloakandDagger

Why do you want to join? To experience all the guild has to offer me and my charecter.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience?

With the guild i expect to pull off some awesome heists and planned events.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc)

I think it is

vital to RP that you react as your charecter would react, especially when playing a villain; making sure that you do not get swept aside into any cliches.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this?

Yes, and i understand that this is for the security and protection of the Guild and its secrets.

[Character Questions]

RP name: Elrith Pelreemr - may have a Alias later though

Biography: ((This Bio is pulled directly from my server application))

The Tale of Elrith Pelreemr son of none.

In the back alley of the slums of Alkhazar it was the beginning of the end for one life but the start of a of a new one. It was the wet season and the fiercest storm of that year. The rain had caused the usually hard dirt ground, to become muddy and small rivers had started flowing through the streets. Three Elven women all around the age of 100, were huddled in an alcove of the alley, a leather sheet the only thing seperating them from the harsh elements.

9 months ago Terianni was working her shift. She remembered when her employer had told her she would make a fortune and that she would be loved by many. What her employer failed to mention was the nature of that love. The first night, Terianni was just told to wait in a room, when a man walked in with a devilish and greedy grin. Terianni tried desperately to stop the events that would follow. After that night she found herself reclusive and alienated towards everyone. A few of her fellow "coworkers" gave her some of an powderised herb they told her that it would ease her mind. Quickly after being "hired" Terianni found herself trapped in web where she was dependent on her employer for this powdered herb. She would continue the cycle of buying the herb with whatever income she had, until a priestess from the church had pitty on her and helped wean her off of the drug. When she finally was clean the Priestess was going to help her find an honest job. From that point her life took a turn when she found out she was with child. Determined to raise the child and unable to find anyone who would hire her Terianni went back to the life she had just so recently gotten free from. She promised the Priestess she would stay away from the herb.

Lightning filled the streets, Terianni was finally giving birth.

The priestess had brought a midwife along to assist her. After what seemed like an endless amount of time the baby boy was in Terianni's arms and everything in that split moment of time was perfect.

Fast forward a bit.

Terianni has caught a terminal sickness from her career as a Lady of the Evening.

"Please, im begging you help me!" Terianni would cry this out but to no avail. Every doctor she went to refused to help her because of her reputation; a few of them didn't even let her in the building.

She imagined that if the Priestess was still alive that she would help her.

Elrith understood all of this, he knew why his mother was refused treatment and he knew the sacrifices that his mother had made for him.

"I have to make it up to her." He wound up doing the only thing he knew how to, steal. Learning quickly Elrith would envision highways along the rooftops he learned how to break his falls, and he learned where the wealthy citizens lived. Elrith had always been agile, his mother told him it was because if his wood elf heritage; he wanted to see the wood elfs one day. Selling all of what he "obtained" Elrith raised a small fortune, and the citizens all knew the rumours of the boy on the rooftops. Still he found trouble locating a doctor to help her. 3 months have passed and his mother's sickness has grown to near untreatable conditions. As she lay in her bed, she slowly wheazed out these words to Elrith, "My son, you have your whole life ahead of you, do not go wasting it on me. For my time left on the world is short but i have one last gift for you." She unwrapped a sheet of linen showcasing one of the most beautiful creations elrith had laid eyes on. An elven bow the wood felt alive in his hands he could feel the power of nature coursing through the fibers. "learn fast how to use it, for it will save your life a multitude of times." After telling her son that she loved him, she told him to go to bed he kissed his mother on the forehead and thanked her for everything that she had done for him. In the morning she was dead. Elrith knew this would happen, he carried her outside of the city and found the nearest forest, digging her a grave about 4 feet deep he lowered her inside. With the money he made he was able to buy her a gravestone, " here lies Terianni, who lived a troubled life yet was never absent of love."

With the spare minas Elrith had he bought himself a cloak and a few arrows. Leaving the City behind he head out for Malinor

Personality:

Fun loving, quick thinking, negative view on life (Hes not emo, He has the mentality of eye for an eye and as such he repays "positive" actions with "positive" action and vice versa. He can get jealous of others at times and wishes to prove to himself that he can be better than those around him.

Motives:

Elrith seeks to enjoy the most that life has to offer. in his pursuit for excitement he will do things that society deem evil/unlawfull.

Aspirations:

To experience as much pleasure, fun, and excitement as he can out of his life.

[Open Response. Answer all questions]

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?

Walking casually over to the stand i ask the man if their is anything i can help him with. Explaining to him that i am the merchants assistant i am able to "sell" a few items of value. Looking over to the merchant i see him start to walk back towards his stand, upon seeing me he starts shouting; when he sees the bag of minas in my hand he starts yelling for guards. Realising i have been compromised i pocket a gold necklace and catapult myself into a sprint towards the nearest building. Tripping over a nearby citizen i spill the contents of my bag onto the bag sending minas scattering across the cobble. Acknowledging the fact that my heist has failed i decide to make off with what i have so far and use the minas as a distraction. Using the confusion the minas had created i make my escape among the alley ways. After a few days have passed and the commotion died down i manage to sell the necklace and make an ample profit.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Farborough, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?

Dousing a roll of fabric with a jar of oil from my pack i walk over towards the house. Lighting the oiled cloth on fire with a flint i toss it onto a pil of hay stacked up next to the house. A seconds later the hay has caught on fire and is quickly spreading towards the rest of the house. Breaking into the house i start screaming profanities and yelling that the house is on fire. After a brief moment of drunken hesitation the men register what is happening and scramble outside. While the men are busy scrambling about i use the confusion and quickly run over to the chest. Breaking the lock with a metal tool that was scattered on the floor. Stuffing all the scrolls i find into my bag i then procede to escape the burning building. Running away from the house i make my way back to the guild.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travellers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery?

The man is visibly weary and from looking at him it appears he is an old war veteran. Slowly walking towards the tree I sit down next to the man. Looking over to his face I can see that his cheeks are stained with tears. Upon asking him what is wrong he tells me that his only son has just been killed and that that was the last of his family. While condoling him I manage to sneak the bag of minas next to me. I can see that the man is in great mental and emotional pain so when I get up with his money I stand before him and offer him something. “Sir, I can see that you have little to live for in your life… I am giving you a way out, a way to see your family again. Throwing the man a vial filled with a purplish liquid I continue speaking to the man. “One swig of that and you will be with your family within seconds.” After saying this I walk away from the man towards the group of travelers that I saw earlier.

Accepted.

In other news:

The guild is almost complete IC, i need as many members as possible on Skype within the next few hours so we can begin the guild IC, we will be doing a large meeting where all of us thieves meet each other (There are quite a few who don't know the others as of yet and only me)

Would you be interested in looking for a supplier. If you are pm me or reply to this. I can also buy goods if the market is interested

Congrats. And wow, Logan, you're pretty determined to get in on illegal money. Maybe you should just be a supplier to both guilds.