The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

I give you an invitation to my and marylin's town... VolvoKrem, I hope you enjoy it!

((Please don't advertise your town here))

I'm not advertising it, its an invitation. Never mind, just forget it.

((Please remove the link etc.

The reason i do not agree with you advertising your town is in your charter you make it seem that the MTG,DB and BH will be apart of your town. We have not agreed or had a conversation on this, nor has the DB or BH me-thinks. I understand you will have evil guilds in your town but don't specifically say which guilds since it may not be true.))

It's an invitation to our town, for villinous guilds and such...

((And we decline.

Your town will ultimately be destroyed by ravaging armies as they see your town as evil.

We were to have a town like yours several months back we planned for it, but we came to the conclusion, were going to be ultimately destroyed by a bunch of armies and we can't stop it.))

[[ I would like you to douse the flames and continue on with your lives.

The Verdict:

Aerion. Don't post unrelated matters in this thread.

If you wish for support, ask him via PM.

Otherwise, don't post at all.

Thank you for your time.

-Simon- ]]

((I need to change my alias name. 1. I have seen to many people with that name and 2. It just sounds lame.

I'm getting a whole criminal makeover. A less revealing/upgraded disguise, and a new name. I have the disguise that could still use improvement but currently I am nameless.

The lore behind it is that that's my criminal identity when I worked alone and now that I am a branded member I have taken more time and dedication to this way of life.))

((Cataris, will we have to RP that plan I gave you? I know it was barebones, but once that info is obtained... muhahahha!))