The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

[Questions]

MC Name:Ken_Brandon

Why do you want to join? I've made my own guild of thieves, and it went pretty well. Until, the undead took it. I'm hoping to get a new start.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience? I hope to add conflict into the community. 'Cus a book just isn't fun to read if it doesn't have conflict.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc)I really perfer RP fights over MC fights, but a good vocabulary, fast typing, and patience seems better.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this? Of course.

[Character Questions]

RP name:Ken Brandon

Biography:A ex-leader of a thieves guild, Ken has recently been betrayed by his own guild. He has few friends but many enemies.

Personality: To those that he doesn't trust, he's a ruthless, cold-blooded killer and will never forget if you have ever beaten him. To those that he does trust, he's a natural comedian and is (almost) always doing somthing with his time.

Motives:Riches! Nothing is better than having your chests filled with your gains.

Aspirations:He hopes to rise the ranks of the guild, and maybe become the leader's right-hand man, or become the leader, whichever comes first.

[Open Response. Answer all questions]

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?I would wait till the guards have lessened their patrol around the sewer grate but, if I see the stall owner coming back to the stall, I'd bribe someone to stall (pun not intended) him so I can wait for the guards to lessen their patrol around the grate. When they do, I would grab the most valuble and lightest items and then make a run for the grate. I then would dive into the sewers and lose them in the tunnels.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?Hm. I would wait till either they start leaving or they are too drunk and pass out. If they start leaving, I would wait until there is between 1-3 of them left and then climb up to the roof. I then would kill them with a few shots to the head with by bow. I then would break down the door, unless the hole is big enough so I can fit in. Either way, when I get in, I'd grab the scroll, my arrows, and maybe any valuables the drunk men had on them. I would then return the scroll to The Upright Man. If they passed out, I would kill any of them that are still awake, and then take the scroll and give it to The Upright Man.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery? Easy. I'd assassinate the man with a bow and arrow. A shot to the head should work. The travelers should be still a good distance out so, I just grab the bag, the arrow I used to assassinate the man, and disappear into the forest.

Whew! That was kinda long, but I understand that you need good theives in your guild.

[Questions]

MC Name:Ken_Brandon

Why do you want to join? I've made my own guild of thieves, and it went pretty well. Until, the undead took it. I'm hoping to get a new start.

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience? I hope to add conflict into the community. 'Cus a book just isn't fun to read if it doesn't have conflict.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc)I really perfer RP fights over MC fights, but a good vocabulary, fast typing, and patience seems better.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this? Of course.

[Character Questions]

RP name:Ken Brandon

Biography:A ex-leader of a thieves guild, Ken has recently been betrayed by his own guild. He has few friends but many enemies.

Personality: To those that he doesn't trust, he's a ruthless, cold-blooded killer and will never forget if you have ever beaten him. To those that he does trust, he's a natural comedian and is (almost) always doing somthing with his time.

Motives:Riches! Nothing is better than having your chests filled with your gains.

Aspirations:He hopes to rise the ranks of the guild, and maybe become the leader's right-hand man, or become the leader, whichever comes first.

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery?I would wait till the guards have lessened their patrol around the sewer grate but, if I see the stall owner coming back to the stall, I'd bribe someone to stall (pun not intended) him so I can wait for the guards to lessen their patrol around the grate. When they do, I would grab the most valuble and lightest items and then make a run for the grate. I then would dive into the sewers and lose them in the tunnels.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery?Hm. I would wait till either they start leaving or they are too drunk and pass out. If they start leaving, I would wait until there is between 1-3 of them left and then climb up to the roof. I then would kill them with a few shots to the head with by bow. I then would break down the door, unless the hole is big enough so I can fit in. Either way, when I get in, I'd grab the scroll, my arrows, and maybe any valuables the drunk men had on them. I would then return the scroll to The Upright Man. If they passed out, I would kill any of them that are still awake, and then take the scroll and give it to The Upright Man.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery? Easy. I'd assassinate the man with a bow and arrow. A shot to the head should work. The travelers should be still a good distance out so, I just grab the bag, the arrow I used to assassinate the man, and disappear into the forest.

Whew! That was kinda long, but I understand that you need good theives in your guild.

Accepted! Welcome to The Master Theives Guild brother.

If you could, please add me on skype. I'm either under Mushmallow3 or Haldon. Not sure which.

[Questions]

MC Name: Tylertbo

Why do you want to join? I love the idea of a thieves guild. I've been a fan of any thief, stealthy class in many games, and simply wouldn't mind a taste in the riches. ;)

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience? I'm a great RP'er in my on mind, but I also just love being the quiet guy in the corner eavesdropping in on the conversations to see whats going on. Ever since I've been in TotC, I've always kept to myself and tried to stay hidden from most others.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc) I believe good and well executed emotions are a very important role in making for good RP. As well as fights. An interesting fight can lead to a lot of fun. Especially with the dice system, it makes out for some interesting battles.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this? I understand this completely. I will not break any of the Guilds laws, rules, or lore. I will act as a thief unless told otherwise by my superiors.

[Character Questions]

RP name: Vanarch

Biography:

My name is Vanarch. I grew up in the Kingdom of Salvus, no job, no profession. I looked to the woods, Always training with my bow. I hoped one day to be a great archer, maybe start a life, and be someone. This however has not happened. Although I'm skilled with a bow, no one ever noticed me, I am still hidden away in the shadows. I can't seem to find the light, and maybe I wont.

After hearing about the thieves guild I decided to have a peak. I tried to learn as much information as I could about them, but there wasn't much to find. I learned about how it all began. The seven thieves, brothers and sisters of chaos. Once I learned about them accepting those who wish to join, I thought I would try myself. So, I began my journey to find the thieves guild.

Personality: I'm a Quiet ranger. Keeps to myself mostly. I try not to make a name for myself, don't want to mess with the wrong people. I work hard with my bow, always training to get better.

Motives: I've never had a family, grew up on the streets. No one ever paid attention to me. I eventually stopped trying. Ever since I was a boy, I've wanted nothing more then to have riches and pure skill with a bow.

Aspirations: I want to be a master bowmen, one with the arrow. Joining the thieves guild will be a great accomplishment for me, and will allow myself to take on new goals. One day I hope to be a high ranking thief.

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery? Wait for the merchant to begin browsing the stall. Trying not to make a huge scene, gently bump the merchant to stagger him just enough, and grab whatever I can from the stall before he notices, plant a piece of jewelry in the merchants pockets, once he regains his posture I make a scene out of it, trying to sell him out to the guards. Once the guards search the merchant and find the jewelry, I will have an opportunity to escape.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery? I would quietly sneak up to the front door, kick it down. While the drunken men come to check on the noise, I'll be up on the roof, sneaking in through the small hole. By the time those men come back to their business, I will be long gone.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery? Before the travelers get to close, I would quietly sneak up on the man, grab his bag and climb up into the tree. As the travelers pass by, I assume the old man would awaken to his bag missing, and would assume that they were the ones who took it, being the only people around. A scene might break out, maybe even a fistfight which would give me the time I need to get away.

Name: Zelkk Kard

MC Name: Zelkk

Race: Human

Profession: Woodchoppin, Blacksmith, Cleric of Aeriel and Hrithgar

Highest Skill Level/Skill: Woodchopping 72

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

[Questions]

MC Name: Tylertbo

Why do you want to join? I love the idea of a thieves guild. I've been a fan of any thief, stealthy class in many games, and simply wouldn't mind a taste in the riches. ;)

How will you provide the guild and the LOTC community with a great RP experience? I'm a great RP'er in my on mind, but I also just love being the quiet guy in the corner eavesdropping in on the conversations to see whats going on. Ever since I've been in TotC, I've always kept to myself and tried to stay hidden from most others.

What do you think are vital in RP? (I.e Emotes, RP fights over MC fights etc) I believe good and well executed emotions are a very important role in making for good RP. As well as fights. An interesting fight can lead to a lot of fun. Especially with the dice system, it makes out for some interesting battles.

To break the Guild laws, or the Server laws is instant banishment unless in a specific circumstance where you are offered an appeal form by the Guild, do you understand this? I understand this completely. I will not break any of the Guilds laws, rules, or lore. I will act as a thief unless told otherwise by my superiors.

[Character Questions]

RP name: Vanarch

Biography:

My name is Vanarch. I grew up in the Kingdom of Salvus, no job, no profession. I looked to the woods, Always training with my bow. I hoped one day to be a great archer, maybe start a life, and be someone. This however has not happened. Although I'm skilled with a bow, no one ever noticed me, I am still hidden away in the shadows. I can't seem to find the light, and maybe I wont.

After hearing about the thieves guild I decided to have a peak. I tried to learn as much information as I could about them, but there wasn't much to find. I learned about how it all began. The seven thieves, brothers and sisters of chaos. Once I learned about them accepting those who wish to join, I thought I would try myself. So, I began my journey to find the thieves guild.

Personality: I'm a Quiet ranger. Keeps to myself mostly. I try not to make a name for myself, don't want to mess with the wrong people. I work hard with my bow, always training to get better.

Motives: I've never had a family, grew up on the streets. No one ever paid attention to me. I eventually stopped trying. Ever since I was a boy, I've wanted nothing more then to have riches and pure skill with a bow.

Aspirations: I want to be a master bowmen, one with the arrow. Joining the thieves guild will be a great accomplishment for me, and will allow myself to take on new goals. One day I hope to be a high ranking thief.

You notice a rich foreign merchant in the markets browsing wares such as jewellery, weaponry and armor. You notice a stall owner has just walked away from his stall for a few moments, several guards are patrolling the area, the merchant walks towards the stall to browse its wares. To the North is a sewer grate you could escape through, though the guards seem to be patrolling it more than usual. How will you pull of this thievery? Wait for the merchant to begin browsing the stall. Trying not to make a huge scene, gently bump the merchant to stagger him just enough, and grab whatever I can from the stall before he notices, plant a piece of jewelry in the merchants pockets, once he regains his posture I make a scene out of it, trying to sell him out to the guards. Once the guards search the merchant and find the jewelry, I will have an opportunity to escape.

The Upright Man has asked of you to steal a scroll from a house that is just outside the city limits of Alras, the house seems to be alive with laughter and drunken men, you look through a window to see the chest is in the room, while 5 drunken men sit around the fire telling war stories, they seem armed but drunk, you see in the corner of your eye a small hole in the roof into the room. The door hinges are old and rusty, it can be easily kicked down. How will you pull of this thievery? I would quietly sneak up to the front door, kick it down. While the drunken men come to check on the noise, I'll be up on the roof, sneaking in through the small hole. By the time those men come back to their business, I will be long gone.

An old man has taken rest from his travels under a tree, his bag is to the left of him, he appears to have a dagger on him. In the far distance you see some travelers coming, though they are still a far while off. How will you pull of this thievery? Before the travelers get to close, I would quietly sneak up on the man, grab his bag and climb up into the tree. As the travelers pass by, I assume the old man would awaken to his bag missing, and would assume that they were the ones who took it, being the only people around. A scene might break out, maybe even a fistfight which would give me the time I need to get away.

Accepted! Welcome to the Master Thieves Guild Brother!

Could you please add me on skype? My account name is Mushmallow3,

Also, I noticed that your VA hasn't been accepted yet, so until it has been you can't help with any jobs.

Name: Zelkk Kard

MC Name: Zelkk

Race: Human

Profession: Woodchoppin, Blacksmith, Cleric of Aeriel and Hrithgar

Highest Skill Level/Skill: Woodchopping 72

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

Denied.

I think you applied to the wrong guild post.