The Master Thieves Guild

Haldon

((Cataris, I'm terribly sorry I haven't been able to do that one thing; As soon as we did it I had to go do something and mismanaged my time; now I'm on vacation. I shall be back at my computer around January 2'nd or 3'rd; depending on which of those days I want to drive 12 hours back home. But when I get back I'll be posting the notice))

Congrats. And wow, Logan, you're pretty determined to get in on illegal money. Maybe you should just be a supplier to both guilds.

Thats kinda what i was doing. Figured there must be a large market with very few merchants

((Cataris, I'm terribly sorry I haven't been able to do that one thing; As soon as we did it I had to go do something and mismanaged my time; now I'm on vacation. I shall be back at my computer around January 2'nd or 3'rd; depending on which of those days I want to drive 12 hours back home. But when I get back I'll be posting the notice))

Lol, Roze and everyone is flipping out wondering where you went, since we don't know :P you just disappeared for us and i was getting worried :P

Our newest member, the very one and only ******. Its a super duper secret

6 letters...super duper secret...

susitsu?

Anyway, I'm thinking about joining this guild, but mah butcher needs to die first...

So torn T.T