((The Shad'Rin Application and Information Post))

deathmetus

How do you become a spy/tracker? And can you detail what they do please?

How do you become a spy/tracker? And can you detail what they do please?

Because of your activities. You joining the Shad'Rin would be extremely difficult as you would have to prove loyalty.

spy/tracker: spies on people and infiltrates other guilds. Its pretty much self explained.

Alright thanks, What do i have to do to earn your trust?

Alright thanks, What do i have to do to earn your trust?

((Well since I know you are an associate of the DragonBorn)) You can earn my trust by killing a dragonborn and bringing me their Head ((screenshots))

May I request that my fighting force for good called the Western Warriors of Justice become allies with you great hearted men?

I would assume we will not be riding dragons, but if we are, might I suggest a rank called dragoons? i know how Dragoon and dragon sound similar but are very different. A Dragoon is light mounted infantry. This would usally be horses but why not dragons? Dragoons were actual troops by the way. I really don't care if you don't want to.

I may consider an alliance with your men however I need more information as to what your group is, if you would point me the right way I will see what i can see and consider it. ((I will consider the dragoons however it depends on what the plans are for the new map, also if you wish to post something OOC please use OOC tags. Thanks :) ))

((Well since I know you are an associate of the DragonBorn)) You can earn my trust by killing a dragonborn and bringing me their Head ((screenshots))

*Smiles as he reads this* Consider it done. I have misplaced my trust in them.

I may consider an alliance with your men however I need more information as to what your group is, if you would point me the right way I will see what i can see and consider it. ((I will consider the dragoons however it depends on what the plans are for the new map, also if you wish to post something OOC please use OOC tags. Thanks :) ))

(( Oh sorry about that occ thing.))

Sure deal. Here's the Guild History Book, along with the recruitment applications and more. *Hands the man a large bag filled with books and notes*

((the guild forum post))

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27462-western-warriors-of-justice/page__pid__145063#entry145063

I would assume we will not be riding dragons, but if we are, might I suggest a rank called dragoons? i know how Dragoon and dragon sound similar but are very different. A Dragoon is light mounted infantry. This would usally be horses but why not dragons? Dragoons were actual troops by the way. I really don't care if you don't want to.

((Dragoon is to Dragon mounted soldiers as Calvary is to Horse Mounted Soldier))

((Hmm I like it maybe "Shad'Ragoon" and roll the "R." Or maybe "Sha'Dragoon" but I'm not going to work on lore for that until we find out for sure whats going to happen. The GM's and FM's will have to write lore about how dragons are introduced before I would know how to write ours so it fits.

I deferentially like the Idea though))

((Dragoon is to Dragon mounted soldiers as Calvary is to Horse Mounted Soldier))

((Hmm I like it maybe "Shad'Ragoon" and roll the "R." Or maybe "Sha'Dragoon" but I'm not going to work on lore for that until we find out for sure whats going to happen. The GM's and FM's will have to write lore about how dragons are introduced before I would know how to write ours so it fits.

(( it would make very interesting RP for us to come up against each other in combat you with yer dragoon or whatsoever you call them and our dragon knights all depends on what the GM decide though )

((None the less I look forward to this if it is approved for dragons to exist and be ridden in Aegis))

(( I quote this from wikipedia "The word dragoon originally meant mounted infantry, who were trained in horse riding as well as infantry fighting skills. However, usage altered over time and during the 18th century, dragoons evolved into conventional light cavalry units and personnel. Dragoon regiments were established in most European armies during the late 17th century and early 18th century." Just want to clear up the fact that they were real.))

hey! im thinking to join your guild :rolleyes: , but should i post my app here or at your homepage forums? because at your homepage the applications is not the same you fill in here... or did i miss something?