The Wayward Knights

Arbrek the Ancient

MC Name: NinjaDude787

Role Playing Name: Annatar Istar

General Area/Time Zone: Perth, Australia

Screenshot of your skin: It doesn't seem to be working... heres a link to it http://www.minecraftskins.info/img_garen.png

Bio: Annatar's mother died when he was born which left his father a great warrior to raise him. Annatar didn't do too good in his studies and only knew how to read and write. As soon as Annatar turned 8 years of age his father straight away started teaching him the ways of the swordsmen. It didn't take long for Annatar to become very skilled in it. When Annatar was 18 years old he and his father went to travel to Malinor to trade. On the way they were attacked by 6 bandits, Annatar manage to knock out one which was quite good for his age while his father dealt with the rest. Little did Annatar's father know there was a 7th bandit. The bandit swiftly stabbed Annatars father on the back and in return Annatar's father threw his sword killing the bandit as well. Annatar's father was burried in Malinor. An elderly elven man took Annatar in and taught Annatar out to use the bow and he became quite skilled in archery. Many years of training has past, Annatar is now 35 years of age and wanders the land of Aegis helping people out. (That was a brief summary due to it being quite long)

Any special skill you poccess: I'm good at MC combat as well as archery but due to the level system on this server I'm not exactly the best but still quite good. My swordsman level isn't that high its around the 40's.

Screenshots of MC buildings: I don't go on singleplayer that much so I don't exactly have any epic buildings there but I did make lots of epic buildings on this one server though I didn't take any screenshots of them and they made a new map for the server.

RP experience: I've played and watched alot of RP stuff and played lots of RP games for a couple of years now (about 8).

Other guilds I'm part of: None

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.