The S,A(Storm's Army) is Back!!

Ghost_Storm

The S.A has returned and are now recruiting for more people for the army. After fixing problems with the things that were happening with the S.A before(and fixing my computer problems)we are now recruiting.It's been a while since I was able to bring back the S.A and I hope that it is brought back to it's original self. I made a place in a location up in the northern area once you've been accepted i'll give you the coords to it.

The S.A:

The S.A as it is called Storm's Army strive to have peace in the land of Ageis.We try and help those in need and to protect the good. We are loyal under the Kingdom of Oren but we help those in other nations as well with conflicts they may be having with undead and other things.We help in any cause that may be happening in the world of Ageis.Out main goal is to maintain peace within Ageis.The S.A has been through a lot of things for a long time and I hope that we can stay to help all of ageis.

Ranks:

General

Colonel

Captian

Lt.

Sgt.

Infantry

Recruit

Groups in the army:

Infantry

Archer

Scouts

Guards

Recruiting Requirements:

The S.A is open to anyone to join but we do not like those who may cause trouble or cause a bad reputation to the army or to themselves.We are looking for loyal troops who listen to their commanding officer and helps with the army as the best as they can.

Application:

MC Name:

RP Name:

Desired Position on the Army:

RP Experience:

MC Name:Aerojock

RP Name:Alwe Cobner

Desired Position on the Army:archer

RP Experience: I have played many roleplaying games, as well as have played This server for over 4 months.

I feel like this guild lacks lore. If you are an army loyal under Oren, why. It just join the Oren military? Segregation actualy makes the nation weaker

Please make the RP better than when your base was stationed outside of Kramoroe.

It was more like a gang of teenagers causing trouble than an actual guild.

If my memory was correct the orignal S A were a decent sized army that procted kings road and nearby towns and they are loyal to oren and helped in battles and such

I fought alongside the S.A. in many battles against the undead. They are true to their word. They have rp history as this is a very old guild coming back.

Comon Awesomeninja, S.A is part of Aegis History. Anyway here is my RE-RE-APP! =D If you allow me to join again...

Application:

MC Name: William_Talbot (I dont use whiteberry14 anymore)

RP Name: Edward_Talbot

Desired Position on the Army: Surprise me!

RP Experience:

-Ex Winterfell Captain

-Ex S.A Mayor (remember?)

-Ex Guardians Lieutenant

-Ex Personal Guard of Lady Dawn and Steward Robin Drake

-Ex Alstion Guard

-Currently: Random Jobs arround Winterfell, sometimes Guarding, sometimes taking care of Dawn and Robin, sometimes just Chillin.

Hope to see that redesigned HQ!

MC Name:Yay5089

RP Name:Tiant

Desired Position on the Army:Archer

RP Experience:Ive been on this server since the beggining. (I hope thats enough =D)