† The Clerical Order †

Thrym

1)MC Name:Jordan1921

RP Name:Hogarth Irongut

2)Chosen Patron: Lefor

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Hogarth was not always a man of Lefor, when he was young he was sent away by his father to the F.O.A camp. Where he learned how to fight, he also learned the words of Aeriel. But, after long years he decided to visit his father, the Archbishop of the Dwarves again in Kal'urugan, only to arrive shortly after his death.

In his last words he gave all of his possessions to him, and his gold staff to Hiebe.

He also said in his last words, to send my son to Thyrm, where he would take care of me and teach me the ways of the Paragons.

He had me visit my fathers temple, and recite the prayers of each of the Paragons, and for me to choose wisely who to worship.

Being a fighter, he choose Lefor, for his honor in battle. It seems that the Dwarves have been starting to lack honor, being in the fight of Alras and seeing Kjell Ireheart personally skin a man. Hogarth promised to keep his fathers religion, the Paragons alive, and to fight for it.

4)Race: Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Hogarth has many flaws, as a part of the Legion, he is forced to follow Kjell, the leader of the legion. even though he lacks honor, but he wishes to climb the ranks of the legion one day.

He is also a bearding, only being 36. So he hasn't have had the time to tone his skills with the Sword.

6) How long have you been on the server:

Since the beginning of the server.

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Hogarth would contact the guard, and inform them of a plan to capture the Shade. Hogarth would then approach the shade with his sword drawn, in a fighting stance. Once he has gotten the Shades attention, he would rush down the street to the guard house.

Then shout "Guards!" and tackle the Shade and punch him until he knocked him unconscious so the guards can arrest him.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Hogarth would offer him his fur cape, "Tis mighty cold out, I'll get ye to someplace warm. "

He feels that he is not ready to take on a child yet, he is only a but a child himself to the Dwarven people.He would lead the child to Irongut manor, where the family will take care of him until his parents are found.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

He would first examine the land around him, and ways to use it to his Advantage, when he has formulated a plan he would shout.

"For Lefor!" and charge the man with his Iron Sword, hopefully taking the bandit by surprise. If, he was near a forest and losing the battle, he would retreat into it to try and get him to lose my trial.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Hogarth would rush up to the man and say to him, "Iblees may be the easiest way ta survive, but the Dwarves here aren't that weak!"

He would then continue to harass the Iblees follower."Stop yer racket, its giving me a headache!"

If the man refused he would challenge him to a duel in the Arena, if he wins he would stop his racket, if he lost he would give him a fraction of the Minas in his pocket.

If he refused, he would chase him out of the market.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

He would answer the man. "He does allow it to continue to test our Strength!

So when the time comes that we die, we will be stronger then before!" He would then ask the man. "Ye must be down, asking that question, want to go the tavern for a drink?"

"We can share stories."

If the man denies the offer, he would give the man the sword he carries on his back. "I know yer fighting something in yer life, ye better be good at it." and walk away.

1)MC Name:Jordan1921

RP Name:Hogarth Irongut

Hogarth was not always a man of Lefor, when he was young he was sent away by his father to the F.O.A camp. Where he learned how to fight, he also learned the words of Aeriel. But, after long years he decided to visit his father, the Archbishop of the Dwarves again in Kal'urugan, only to arrive shortly after his death. In his last words he gave all of his possessions to me, and his gold staff to Hiebe.

He also said in his last words, to send my son to Thyrm, where he would take care of me and teach me the ways of the Paragons. He had me visit my fathers temple, and recite the prayers of each of the Paragons, and for me to choose wisely who to worship. Being a fighter, he choose Lefor, for his honor in battle. It seems that the Dwarves have been starting to lack honor, being in the fight of Alras and seeing Kjell Ireheart personally skin a man. Hogarth promised to keep his fathers religion, the Paragons alive, and to fight for it.

Hogarth has many flaws, as a part of the Legion, he is forced to follow Kjell even though he lacks honor, but he wishes to climb the ranks of the legion one day. He is also a bearding, only being 36. So he hasn't have had the time to tone his skills with the Sword.

Since the beginning of the server.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Being the son of a wealthy politician of Kal'urugan, he would offer the Shade some Minas, if he would come to a back alley. But, the Shade, blinded by greed, wouldn't notice that I was leading him towards the guard house. Where I would scream "Guards!" And quickly tackle the man so that the guards can come in and cuff him.

Hogarth would offer him his fur cape, "Tis mighty cold out, I'll get ye to someplace warm. " He feels that he is not ready to take on a child yet, he is only a but a child himself to the Dwarven people.He would lead the child to Irongut manor, where the family will take care of him until his parents are found.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

He would first examine the land around him, and ways to use it to his Advantage, when he has formulated a plan he would shout "For Lefor!" and charge the man with his Iron Sword, hopefully taking the bandit by surprise. If, he was near a forest and losing the battle, he would retreat into it to try and get him to lose my trial.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Hogarth would rush up to the man and say to him, "Iblees may be the easiest way ta survive, but the Dwarves here aren't that weak!" he would then continue to harass the Iblees follower."Stop yer racket, its giving me a headache!" If the man refused he would challenge him to a duel in the Arena, if he wins he would stop his racket, if he lost he would give him a fraction of the Minas in his pocket. If he refused, he would chase him out of the market.

He would answer the man. "He does allow it to continue to test our Strength! So when the time comes that we die, we will be stronger then before!" He would then ask the man. "Ye must be down, asking that question, want to go the tavern for a drink?" "We can share stories."

If the man denies the offer, he would give the man the sword he carries on his back. "I know yer fighting something in yer life, ye better be good at it." and walk away.

You have been...

DENIED

-Explain who Kjell is? I have no idea.

-Fix Format Please

-Shades are not blinded by greed, nor are they foolish. Might want to make that a little more realistic

~You have MANY good things in your app, just fix these for me please :mrgreen:

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC: Hosper Rp:Hosper

2)Chosen Patron:Aeriel I wish to follow this patron as we share the same love to care and help all beings with what can only be described as the deepest love.I belive that with her power in my heart and hand I shall truly be able to help

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): I have always trusted in the gods to do what is needed but I now realize that the gods need people to do their work through. I wish that the gods might look down on my in favor and allow me to help in serving them and make it possible for there true power to shine through. I wish to help bring the powers of Aeriel through to all the land. I have worked most of my life to help but I have reached the point where I can't do more with out the help of Aeriel. I must reach out for help if I am to continue my work and with the guaranteed power I have no idea where I shall have to stop and how far I shed the light and hope I have now been granted.

4)Race:I am a Dark Elf

5)Flaws in Your Character:My character is never satisfied with what he has done if there is more he could have accomplished. He is also unable to say “No” no matter how harsh the consequences he will try to help. Those are not really flaws now are they the fact is that no one is perfect and there is a part of my character that is greedy be it for knowledge or money he will use it to help but it is not always obtained through proper means. As well if he can do more he will try no only putting himself and others around him at risk for the problem coming back and becoming worse than before.

6) How long have you been on the server:I have been on the server for 4 months

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]I would walk to the Shade and ask what business he has with the citizen. If he says no trying to deny things I would offer the citizen to come with me to come get a mug of ale I am buying. So as to avoid any conflict. If the Shade tries to stop us as he most likely would I would step in front of the citizen telling him to go to the nearby tavern where there are lots of people while I block the Shades path. Doing whatever it takes to stop him if he decides to strike me I shall not hesitate to strike back. If he wishes to call upon his evil powers then I shall trust in Aeriel to protect me and give me the strength to stop this evil. I would reach into my own soul and exert all the powers in me to let the light be shown in the hopes that the Shade will see there is no darkness when there is light and his practice cannot succeed while there is still Gods above us and soil below our feet.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.I walk up to the child taking my cloak and wrapping it around him while I ask Aeriel for her help to make the boy warm and comfortable. From there I would pull some of my stew out of my pack and give it to the boy. While he goes to sips on the stew I would go to work trying to cast a warmth spell (( if I had one)). To warm the boy up but if I was unable to get him warm enough then I would have to move on to making a small fire for him to sit by. I would continue to ask him if he had a place to stay and why he was sitting in the cold. If he had no home I would offer him a room in my inn till he become healthy and had a home to stay at.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.I would ask the bandit why he has come to rob me. If he is there so he might feed his family I would tell him he doesn’t have to steal from me he just has to ask and Aeriel will provide. On the other hand if he is an Iblee worshiper there for his own personal gain. Then I shall tell him that it is not to late to turn around and live an honest life and offer him to go in peace. If he denies then I shall have to contain him using whatever powers I have so another poor soul shall not be robbed or murdered by this cruel man. Hopefully Aeriel has granted the powers to do so until guards can come I am not one kill and the guards are more knowledgeable on punishment.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

I shout back that that Iblees are not the way to survive they have had their day and it has passed there futile attempt to come back is nothing. You on the other hand have a choice go down with the Iblees or stand and live with the help of Aeriel. I would use all of my powers to make the marketplace trying to make it bright as high noon with the warmth of a summer day. Then I would shout one last time you can deign the gods but you cannot contain them their power shall save us all in time.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"We cannot blame god for all our problems they are truly the fault of us and those around us. God can try to make the suffering stop but without the help of you and I there is no hope. So for there to truly be peace you and everyone else must work and perhaps fight for it. Continue to pray and he will often be there to help you. I would then ask what if he himself was in personal pain. If yes I would use magic and potions to heal the wound and say God sent me here to help you he has a job for you as well you just have to ask for it.

(( sorry about spelling and grammar errors as well as power assumptions but I felt that those powers would be present sorry if I took it to far)0

You have been...

DENIED

-Explain who Kjell is? I have no idea.

-Fix Format Please

-Shades are not blinded by greed, nor are they foolish. Might want to make that a little more realistic

~You have MANY good things in your app, just fix these for me please :mrgreen:

((Edited, hopefully it's good now. ))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

Hiebe, Hiebe, Irongut

2)Chosen Patron:

Urguan, Aeriel, Lefor

To Protect the weak and bring harm unto my enemies.

4)Race:

Dwarven Lord

Far too long has Hiebe been silent, he is quick to anger and has a greed only gold can suffice.

Since May 24 2011

Hiebe calls out to the shade and ushers him into battle. Hiebe fights truefully and does his best against this evil.

Hiebe gives them his cloak and helps them to a nearby inn. He pays their rent for the week and pays for food. He wishes them luck.

Hiebe laughs and says "Better git outta ere boy or you'll be facing me axe"

Hiebe wishes not to fight this poor soul but rather not loose his hard earned minas.

Hiebe looks at this persons and sighs. He has lost faith and Hiebe tries to talk and convert this person back to the true ways.

Everything happens for a reason laddie. Good or bad there is a reason.

(( Just to say, I would love for this guild become popular. It is a really neat idea and I can't wait for it to start making an impact on Aegis.))

Ok here Salamandra heres my edited post

1)MC Name:spychicken956

2)Chosen Patron:Lefor

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):To spread the teachings of aeriel and all the patrons to the world.

4)Race:dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character:he is a bit crazy

6) How long have you been on the server:4 months or so

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages] I approach them and "teach" him what harassment is and make him leave hanging his head in shame.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.i take of my robes and put it on the child, march him to the nearest in buy him food and drink make sure he is ok and then bless him

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables. I defend myself and call the guards when they are incapacitated.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. I ask them for proof then challenge there proof with proof of my own that the Aenguls are the way.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" He allows people to have suffering and pain but always is there to help us through the problems in our life he has promised that he will hold onto us an carry us through the darkest times of our lives.

•Apply•

Use this format to join the clerics.

1)MC Name & RP Name: The_Blind_Seer | Elementalist_Zane

2)Chosen Patron: Lefor -Protection

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Zane has always been following the path of light, before he began magic, and so forth today. Seeing how his blood brother Blundermore, an Ascended, and his other brother, Thordin, is is also hoping to be in the Clerical Order. At one point Cataris himself attempted to break Zane of his ways and to become an Undead alongside fallen friends, but Zane keeping to the light, did not follow Cataris to the darkness. Zane has learned healing spells and protection spells which he wishes to be put to use by helping others.

4)Race: Dark Elf

5)Flaws in Your Character: Zane prefers not to fight unless he has to, he doesn't fight with melee or archery, just the magic flowing within his veins.

6) How long have you been on the server: 3 months

Zane notices the citizen in distress and walks calmly in between the two and taps the bottom of his staff on the ground, motioning for the citizen to leave. He asks the Shade to leave hoping for peace for there are citizens around in the crowded town. Not much for fighting Zane is wants the peace, and tells the Shade to leave and bother someone else.

Underneath the darkness of Zane's hood, he frowns as he notices the child on Kings Road. Squatting to the child's height, Zane removes his cape and wraps it around the child. Taking the child's hand in his own, he walks with him talking to him and tries his best to make the child smile. Zane takes him/her to the local church and waits for a priest to watch him until Zane can find his parents or a proper home.

Zane knowing he is better then the man to just attack him by stooping to his level, he hands the bandit his minas and a withered down staff. Zane doe not own many possessions nor has the need for nice things or many things. Zane walks off into the distance and says. "Aerial can decide on your fate" quietly.

Zane hears the mans and clenches his hand at the sounds. Searching for the man he pulls the ignorant fool by the cloak and pulls him away from the crowd, stopping his words from poisoning those around him. Getting towards the ally Zane releases a sigh and explains to the man the error of his ways, and that Iblees will only bring him and others fear and death.

Zane stares at the man, and ponders for a moment. The man eager for an answer will most likely be disappointed because Zane isn't a quick thinker.Zane eventually comes up with a rather common answer "Everything happens for a reason." He then tells the man that everything will soon be get better and gets his hopes up, leaving him with a yellow flower, he walks off.

((I hope you enjoy my brilliant grammar as you have before.))

1)MC Name & RP Name: ((watthe21)) Elric Grakark.

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Turmoil 'as overcome me thoughts. I must escape dis endless trap of war against teh Undead. Their attacks be unexpected and the Ascended are no where teh be found. I 'ave lost faith in them now, and need a source of protection.

4)Race: A proud Forest Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character: I am selfish, also may call me greedy, and war-thirsty; that is not the way God is callin' me ter live.

I 'ave been 'ere since teh reign of Algrim. ((Joined on Sept. 24th))

I see this happening and approach very bravely. I say to the Shade,

"Sir, have ye any reason to harass this citizen. Are we not all, created by God? I say to ye, in the name of Lefor, Begone!" If 'e 'as any response I would then lead 'im to a place that I 'ave the most advantage.

I would offer me leather coat to the child, one-hundred minas in the pocket, and offer to buy 'im a room at the nearest inn.

"Have ye any concern for teh poor, lad! What are ye to do wit dis money?"

I draw me blade and point it at the bandit. "If you wish to 'ave a duel to teh death, then so be it."

I eerily step closer to the man, and he decides from then on.

I draw me blade, and point it teh da 'eavens. "With God, nothing is impossible!" I point teh da man saying, "What 'ave ye against God and Aeriel? Have they not brought ye into dis beautiful world? Go back to where ye came from and think of these questions!"

I look at the person, this question is asked many times... "He is testin' yer faith in 'im. If ye truly believe in 'im you'll be rewarded in many things."

Sorry if my post count on forums is so low, spend most of my time in the server.

1)MC Name:

Floopster

2)Chosen Patron:

-Aeriel: The Arch-Aenguel of God. Lover and Caretaker of All Souls.

After seeing the corruption this world has endured,and almost broken from the path of the light by the souls consumed by darkness, the Undead, Thordrin has stayed on the path of the the light, in the battle against the darkness that consumes Aegis, in hopes of one day bringing peace and tranquility to the lands. But when the war horn sounds, Thordrin, will be ready.

4)Race:

Human

Skeletons, those reanimated abominations that walk these lands. How dare someone take away a souls afterlife into the darkness? ((Thordrin hates Skeletons so much that in battle, will not attack it, yet flee it.))

About 3-4 months, since September (Texas, US)

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen, how do you react? [shades Are Evil Mages]

I assure the citizen his/her safety, and tell them to step back. From this point, may the Patron of Aeriel be with me. I tell the Shade to leave the citizen, should he/she disagree,and become violent, I will have no choice but to take action.(Rp, of course) I shall cleanse the ground beneath my very feet, singing the souls of the corrupted. Should he summon his abominations, My conjurations will rebirth, in Righteous Fire.((Reffering to Blazes))

*This was written following the spells and information described so far for Clerics*

Thordrin hate's to see children abandoned by their parent's and does not hesitate to foster them to health. I would offer the child his robe, and feed him should he be starving, you never know how long it has been since the child's last meal. I would take the child to my home, and take care of the child as my own, teaching the child to grow up and be successful, and to follow the light of Aeriel. ((I'm actually fostering a child IG now, Ainion, his father abandoned him and was a bad influence.))

Attempting to resort to peace, I would ask him why he has gone on such a dark path of violence, attempting to calm the man. Should he lash out, I will do all in my power not to harm him, yet save myself as well. "A dead savior can not save" Should worst come to worse, it would be for the better good of Aegis. He would have a proper burial, nobody deserves to rot on the cold stone pathways of Aegis. He would receive Aeriel's blessing in the afterlife.

I would ask him: "How is Iblees wonderful, if all he does is control you, and throw you away when you have done his bidding?", "Aeriel is the savior of Aegis, and only wishes to bring peace and tranquility, even in the afterlife you are treated with respect, and more importantly, you have an afterlife"

I would explain to him: "God does not allow it, too many people deny him and ignore his warnings. If everybody heard gods voice, they would realize that it is up to the races of Aegis, ourselves, to fix the suffering, not his. If you bask in the light of God and Aeriel, you will find tranquility amongst your life here, and in the afterlife."

"May the light of Aeriel bless you on your travels!"

1)MC Name & RP Name:

MC: Seventhcircle72

RP: Seventh

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel.

I've recently discovered a gift of mine. Although I do not yet understand what this gift is... it is unlike anything I have seen before, while helping the Ascended, for long years. I've been recieving nightmares, that I cannot explain what thy are about, ro why I hav been getting them. They are about Aeriel, looking down at me, smiling. I lay on the ground, immobile, and as soon s I try to mvoe closer to her, or reach out to her, Aeriel frowns and seems to go farther away. Everytime I try to reach out, I am jolted with extreme pain, until I wake up. I wake up, steaming in my bed, the steam floating to the cieling, and pain throughout my body. I have yet to understand what kind of message Aeriel is sending me, however, I believe I must show her my chosen path, and my faith in her, to allow her to let me understand what she has been trying to show me. I've spoken to Thrym, and he has recommended that I become a Cleric, in order to understand what is happening with me.

4)Race: I am a Wood Elf.

5)Flaws in Your Character: Seventh cannot find the power in him to admit defeat. To admit that he has tried to do something, however failed to do so, making him extremely stubborn. However, he is pushing himself, to understand that this is not how he should see things. Seventh, also, has a new flaw, with him being extremely fragile when it comes to someone asking about his nightmares. He could break at any given moment, once someone asks, mostly becuase he is afraid of what is happeneing to him. He only wants rto understand the gift that has been shown to him, and control it.

6) How long have you been on the server: 4 months.

I would come up to the Shade, making him back down from the citizen. I would tell the Shade that they need to stop, not making anything hostile, however. Trying to stay away from fighting, more of a peaceful approach. Allowing the citizen to escape, and taking the Shade's attention to myself.

I would run up to the child, handing him my jacket, and bring him to the nearest city/town, supplying him food/water, and checking if he had any wounds or is hurt. Using his magic at this point, to heal the Boy of any wounds.

I would speak to the Bandit,explaining to him, that I do not wish for violence, and all I want is to pass. I would never threaten back. Aeriel does not smile upon pointless violence, so I would refuse to act harshly.

I would calm the person down, asking the local guards to take him out of the city, as that is disturbance of peace. I would then, attract the attention of the crowd, calmly, explaining that the ways of the patrons is the path to freedom and peace, Allowing your soul to be at peace.

I tell the person that God does not intervene with matters of our own. He is there for our guidance, and if we do not lose hope in him, he will not lose hope in us. God will guide us through all times, giving us knowledge and understaning along the way.

~Seventh

Here's the List:

Accepted:

hosper

Blind_Seer

Seventh

Denied:

Heibe

spychicken956

Elric Grakark

Floopster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Common Reasons for being Denied:

-You do not need to be a cleric to be a good person

-Poorly detailed situational questions

-Not fully explaining a question

-Bad Format

[Please take the time to make your format look presentable]

1)MC Name & RP Name: Supertimmy4ever and Longbeard Braveaxe

2)Chosen Patron:the Paragons

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):i 'ave seen many things in me live, and a lot of them were bad things.i saw people suffer, steal, kill and cry... i want to show the light to the ones who need it. i was fallen in the dark to, years ago. but because of one sentence i relived.

5)Flaws in Your Character: fear for the ones he loves. also he can be a little bi loose handed, but that is only to the people who deserve it.

6) How long have you been on the server: to long :), no since june the 23

Longbeard would tell him to stop, if he doesnt do it he would stand in front of the citizin. then when he still goes on, Longbeard will smack him with his fists, to learn him a lesson.

Longbeard would give him a blanket and food, then help him up and lead him to Urguan.

1st: Longbeard will ask him why.

2nd: he will question his life, to make him feel weak.

3rd: if he gives up, Longbeard will help him to get a better living.

4rd(not optianal): if he attacks Longbeard, his live is ended

Longbeard would talk with him, telling him about the patrons. but he would first smack some nolige in him.

Longbeard would awnser with"because god isnt control of everything, there are evil persons still in this world."

1)MC Name & RP Name: Supertimmy4ever and Longbeard Braveaxe

2)Chosen Patron:the Paragons

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):i 'ave seen many things in me live, and a lot of them were bad things.i saw people suffer, steal, kill and cry... i want to show the light to the ones who need it. i was fallen in the dark to, years ago. but because of one sentence i relived.

5)Flaws in Your Character: fear for the ones he loves. also he can be a little bi loose handed, but that is only to the people who deserve it.

6) How long have you been on the server: to long :), no since june the 23

Longbeard would tell him to stop, if he doesnt do it he would stand in front of the citizin. then when he still goes on, Longbeard will smack him with his fists, to learn him a lesson.

Longbeard would give him a blanket and food, then help him up and lead him to Urguan.

1st: Longbeard will ask him why.

2nd: he will question his life, to make him feel weak.

3rd: if he gives up, Longbeard will help him to get a better living.

4rd(not optianal): if he attacks Longbeard, his live is ended

Longbeard would talk with him, telling him about the patrons. but he would first smack some nolige in him.

Longbeard would awnser with"because god isnt control of everything, there are evil persons still in this world."

DENIED

-Fix Format

-Expand on some of those answers

-You're going to smack a Shade to teach him a lesson? He'd kick your behind down the road and send you packing. [Not realistic]

-Please fix spelling and grammatical errors, or tell me if English isn't your first language?