—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

Indeed... I am actually shaking from excitement!... I genuinely cannot wait for this to be in the new world... 'Gonna have some interesting RP :)

Just added a few more ranks. But try to keep the inner stuff hush-hush. People enjoy metagaming and not joining us cos of this.

Anywho, if all goes well, I might release before the new world~!

Indeed, Met some guy and was like "Aren't the Black Hand followers of the Illuminus Obscura" and I was like... "Wow..."

Ahem... METAMETAMETAMETA.

We REALLY need to dismiss this now. We don't wish for others to know of the relationship.

Indeed, Met some guy and was like "Aren't the Black Hand followers of the Illuminus Obscura" and I was like... "Wow..."

Yeah... that was stupid on my part, I kinda inferred that the religion thing meant it was a real organization.

First big meta mistake I've ever made :/

Well Simon, who said this has to be evil?

In fact, why don't we just keep some members in the Black Hand, like me and Auzzie, and then declare war on us? Simple, and you won't be metad for being evil.

Indeed, we should show that there is a hatred between the illuminus/illuminaire so that people don't just go about saying we're together... When we actually aren't lol :)

Yeah... that was stupid on my part, I kinda inferred that the religion thing meant it was a real organization.

First big meta mistake I've ever made :/

Apoligies for the double post, but It's cool :D... Just gotta be careful because... IC the illuminus isn't even around

Hmm... Probably, wouldn't make much sense to be striding down the street then OOC'ly apply to join a guild... Then suddenly you're in the guild IC, yet you haven't been through any RP..

Tru dat. Make it closed appliance? That way, only people who visit the priests can apply; make it like a quiz too. Gah, so many ideas and yet such little time...

Im going to push for the VA... I wuv woo tho much! :3

Perhaps the application will be more of a 'I am willing to join, test my bloodline/allegiance' thing.

I will mark you for trialing, not making you a full member.

Love it.

Its even better when read by Simon =3

+1 cookie

Thanks a lot Liri~! Means so much for me to have this read by you >_<

Anyways, I got a bit more to add to the lore, and overall soon.

Stay Tuned~!