The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

[[i need some kind of initiation or something X_X

Where are all our members?

Where are we located?

Will Messanger EVER send me that lore?

;) ]]

You dont get to find out where we are located until you pass your trials. Of which there are 3. Dont ask, you will find out as you do them. You will be abke to interact with our members once you have passed the trials and proven yourself.

1. I will hold a big initiation ceremony soon. It will be a proper event. still planing it.

Will you just send me a bird then er something? :blink:

Yes i will post it up on the forums so you will know

((Over the next few days I shall be re-assessing and editing the goals, aims and heart of this clan. It seems I have not chosen the correct words to describe what kind of group this is. Prepare for a bit of a change wolves.))

Hrmph....I want to be a Den Leader. When I get back, anyways.

One cannot.. simply request something like this in your stage of trials. It has to be earnt, no matter how well you know the leader.

One cannot.. simply request something like this in your stage of trials. It has to be earnt, no matter how well you know the leader.

((I meant that more as the goal I will work towards, it was not a demand of any kind. I suppose I could have worded it better, however.))

((OK seriously who built that pier and that......road thing. Its so out of place and just.....no. Remove it as soon as possible or I will))

Raptor dont touch that stuff, we need to talk first it is rather important

You cant "buy" your way towards being a den leader you have to earn that place.

*holds his hand up

Thats enough Daniel.

My friend that position is held for the highest ranking Wolves residing within said Den. Unless you wish to remain in that Den youself, train and look after the new recruits then yes, you would be my first option for what we have been discussing for the past few months.