Frostbeard Clan

Arteh

The Frostbeard Clan

~ Lore ~

* You open a dusty book that you find hidden inside a chest *

The Frostbeards were a group of Dwarves who lived buried deep within the mountains of Aegis, they were not very well known nor did they want to be, they admired their culture and traditions and how they lived.. but soon a group of travellers came into their village seeking refuge and shelter from the unforgiving snow storm, the Frostbeards generously opened their doors and sheltered the cold and hungry travellers, but those travellers were soon to cause a lot of havoc… the travellers thanked them for their generosity and asked if they could purchase a house in the village for their goods that they were selling, the Frostbeards gave them the houses without hesitation, but they were not to know their intentions about the future of the Frostbeards.

After the newly settled travellers stayed inside of Jornheim within their homes, the town slowly grew more and more hostile towards each other.. the people begin to fight over prices of food and minerals, they began arguing with each other and picking sides.. soon without the knowledge of the Jarl the town was to become divided into two sides, one being the Domnu's and one being the Dechtire's, both sides were evenly matched and had around the same number of supporters but what did they support was the question that no one asked, the travellers had corrupted the minds of the innocent civilians of the town of Jornheim causing a civil war to take place inside the mighty walls of the Jornheim town.. it was to be a massacre that was never forgotten.

The Jarl grew anxiously worried of the actions of his people towards each other, he drew his attention towards his mercenaries who were to go and restore order within the town and bring all this chaos to a halt, but the mercenaries misinterpreted the orders of the Jarl and instead caused more havoc by threatening the civilians and warning them about their actions telling them the severe consequences, this stirred up the tension even more as now the Jarl was being targeted as well by his own people. The travellers watched as the town grew more and more angry with each other and then the travellers slowly slipped away as if they were never their, the town was then brought to the centre by the Jarl where they were to negotiate on terms the Jarl did not approve of..

The Domnu's wanted to be separated from the Dechtire's and wanted a wall between the town separating it in half, the Dechtire's however wanted to take a more aggressive approach towards the situation and said they wanted to burn down all the Dechtire houses, but then the Jarl shouted at the top of his lungs " Silence " as the town quickly comprehended and grew quiet. The Jarl then asked the people " Why, Why dae ye want tae fite each otherr! why! " no one had an answer to that as the crowd slowly started mumbling and talking between each other, but before they could stop a arrow was fired from the watch tower hitting the Jarl in the heart, as he fell down from the tower in the town centre landing in the middle of his people, his blood pouring down from the back of his head rushing down the street towards the sewers, the people watched in horror as a loud voice shouted " The Domnu's did it! " causing the Domnu's to take out their sword's and stand defensively as the Dechtire's gathered around them shouting " Death! ", " Aye death tae tha wee bastardsh! ".. the voices echoed as a dark figure stood on the watch tower over-seeing all this with a slight grin on his face, a civil war had started.

The Domnu's quickly charged to their side of the town where they had stayed and armed themselves in a defensive manor, and the Dechtire's did the same but they were rushing towards the Domnu's charging at them with everything they had, blood everywhere the Jarl's body was hidden within the tower of dead Domnu's and Dechtire's * The sun slowly begins to rise * as their is no one left inside the town, the stone had turned from grey.. to red their were nearly 3 people left alive from the bloodshed, but by the looks of things seemed as if they won't have much longer… the town was now empty.

~ Allies and Info ~

Jornheim, the town in which the Frostbeards reside has many allies, Jornheim is the home to the brave and mighty Mercenaries who are under the command of the Magister and the Jarl, the Jarl who is a Grand Councillor within Kal'Urguan is the leader of the Frostbeard clan. (( Jornheim an accepted Dwarven Town ))

The Frostbeards are allied with the Braveaxes, the Teutonic Order, the former Starbreakers now Frostbeards and also the Dwarven Nation itself, the Frostbeards are men of honour, they do not fall under greed nor do any material objects have leverage over them, they are not after wealth or power but in-fact they seek to gain knowledge and honour for Kal'Urguan.

The Frostbeards are natural craftsmen, from ice smiths all the way to golem crafters, their bloodlines have been blessed by knowledge from their allies and friends who are scattered throughout Aegis, and soon their is still more to unveil of their true knowledge. By profession they are Golem crafters and Ice smith but only few of them are capable of doing these jobs.

The Frostbeards are the wealthiest clan in Kal'Urguan, their wealth is within their Diamonds and Minas, they have over 200,000 Minas and a lot of land, their diamonds were stolen while the civil war was happening in Jornheim leaving them economically crippled for a short period of time.

The Frostbeards have participated in many wars for Dwarves, and led many for them too. The Dwarves have been victorious in every war that was led by the Frostbeards, also every war the Frostbeards participated in.

Different race? The Frostbeards accept members of any race, we are not an exclusive clan to Dwarves only however if you wish to become a family member you will need to be a Dwarf because of RP, however you can be a Guard, Cook, Butler, Farmer, Labourer or even a close family friend if you are any other race.

How to join the Frostbeards? After reading all of this you will understand how we RP and how we live and interact, we are nordic/viking based Clan, we live in Jornheim which will look like Helms Deep and we are nobles in Kal'Urguan and mighty political figures, we also are very rich so we just don't accept anyone, you need to post an application which you will see below.

~ Application ~

MC Name:

RP Name:

IRL Age ( Dont need to say ):

RP Age:

Role within the Frostbeards ( Guards, family member, farmer etc ):

Why do you want to join:

Race ( If family member then Dwarf Only ):

Why can only dwarves be family? xD

Is this a guild as well as a family? I was just wondering

Because in RP sense it's like a family, E.G I have a brother, a son, a cousin stuff like that and it's a Family which will operate a town and the Mercenary guild so it is a semi-guild.

EDIT: But you have a chance of a becoming family-member once you have proven your loyalty to the family. My characters son is an Orc, he was found infront of my fort as a cub, with no other orc around him so my character raised the orc and now he's a big strong Orc who is loyal to me and does as i say.

MC Name: CraigWazHere

RP Name: Falain

IRL Age ( Dont need to say ): 13, But I'm unusually mature for my age.

RP Age: 254

Role within the Frostbeards ( Guards, family member, farmer etc ): Family member if possible, but as you've said Arteh I might be the smith for Jornheim, so in that case I'd be a close friend.

Why do you want to join: Something to be part of, Feels like I'm alone in the world and not a part of anything bigger.

Race ( If family member then Dwarf Only ): Forest Dwarf.

As you said:

Falain'll be an old family friend, And he's once again reunited with you all. With no relation to any of you atall, but he's been invited to live in Jornheim with the rest of the clan :)

Cool background story bro? ;)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.