The Purge

Ever

Hope ya'll enjoyed the roleplay. While it didn't end how I wanted (wanted more RP, but I got cut down by a squad of mouse mashers.) I still had fun. I'll see ya'll on my new character ^^.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmm3edWoLK1qh55zko1_400.jpg

Minecraft name: zac20169

Roleplay name (You can come disguised): Lord Arbrek Starbreaker

Can you wield a blade? (Sword level): 24(?)

Can you wield an axe? (Axe level): 0-1

Can you shoot a bow? (Archery level): 3(?)

Will you remain loyal to the cause and see the battle through? Of course.

Will you come armed and ready? Aye, I always do.

(( darn it. I cant copy/paste on my iphone. Guess i gotta wait to get back on my comp))

((Thanks for posting in a RP thread, I can go warn everyone now :P))

Please wait for a little before you do anything drastic. Braxis is working hard on trying to reform the guard. *pins a copy of the note next to this guild's notice*

((http://www.lordofthe...-to-the-guards/

Yes, the grammar is horrendous in the post, try your best. He refuses to improve his grammar.))

((Thanks for posting in a RP thread, I can go warn everyone now :P))

Please wait for a little before you do anything drastic. Braxis is working hard on trying to reform the guard. *pins a copy of the note next to this guild's notice*

((http://www.lordofthe...-to-the-guards/

Yes, the grammar is horrendous in the post, try your best. He refuses to improve his grammar.))

((I got an IC book from Braxis. It was like two paragraphs, but one sentence. ^^, lol. Warn all ya want, I don't think it'll help too much. ))

Minecraft name: Shpoop

Roleplay name (You can come disguised): Adrien, you should know me for KILLING Philip.

Can you wield a blade? (Sword level): (lvl 60 swords.) Sure, if you want me to.

Can you wield an axe? (Axe level): ( Lvl 49 Axes ) I can wield, but not too useful with it.

Can you shoot a bow? (Archery level): ( Lvl 50 Archery ) Sure, just provide arrows.

Will you remain loyal to the cause and see the battle through? : Must you ask? I want Galahar to burn. * Giggle *

Will you come armed and ready? If you can provide an iron sword, some armor and Arrows, I'll be Glad to provide my " Services".

Also, we don't really control the roads. There is really nothing past Galahar.

Many times I've attempted to pass through Galahar only to find locked gates and abandoned gatehouses. Also, a corrupt guardforce that has the ability to blockade the land's busiest roadway is a scary thought.

Many times I've attempted to pass through Galahar only to find locked gates and abandoned gatehouses. Also, a corrupt guardforce that has the ability to blockade the land's busiest roadway is a scary thought.

We'll work on a road that goes around Galahar.

Minecraft name: jtringl

Roleplay name (You can come disguised): Justin Longfellow

Can you wield a blade? (Sword level): 73 Yes, this is my preferred weapon choice.

Can you wield an axe? (Axe level): 11

Can you shoot a bow? (Archery level): 8

Will you remain loyal to the cause and see the battle through? I hate the blasted galahar guards just as much as the rest of ya.

Will you come armed and ready? I can bring my sword, and maybe some armor. Also a bunch of iron swords for others.

Minecraft name: Jakbenimble

Roleplay name (You can come disguised): Tully, but I will be going under the alias of Murmundamus.

Can you wield a blade? (Sword level): I can.(67)

Can you wield an axe? (Axe level): I cannot. (0)

Can you shoot a bow? (Archery level): I believe I can. (30)

Will you remain loyal to the cause and see the battle through? Yes, I will not rest until my raiment is tinted black by the ashes of Galahar.

Will you come armed and ready? Yes, armed and armoured.

Heh heh, I have a score to settle with Galahar anyways.

Minecraft name:IIKingCanadaII

Roleplay name (You can come disguised): Jullius ((I will be disguiesed in a green robe, possibly under the alias Jerico))

Can you wield a blade? (Sword level): 90

Can you wield an axe? (Axe level): 0

Can you shoot a bow? (Archery level): 0

Will you remain loyal to the cause and see the battle through? I was A friend of the family before. I will see the liberation out to the end and we stand victorious.

Will you come armed and ready? I'm going to need food. But that's about it.

Minecraft name: benny508

Roleplay name (You can come disguised): Arin Davis

Can you wield a blade? (Sword level): 50

Can you wield an axe? (Axe level): 20

Can you shoot a bow? (Archery level): 20

Will you remain loyal to the cause and see the battle through? : I will not rest until Galahar is in flames.

Will you come armed and ready? : In Diamond armour with my best sword , yes.