The Spectres

I have a large plot of land and about 10 men. I have noticed that this guild is very similar to my own. We were the Shad'Rin, now the D'Hara Company. We like you, use the shadows to aid us in our goals and also dream of an Asulon under one banner. I would like to meet up in game at some point to discuss a merger of sorts. Please message me so we can talk further.

Signed,

-=*R*=-

Codrik Rahl, Head of the House of Rahl and leader of the free people of D'Hara.

OOC

MC Name: Shadowninji

Weekly Availability: mostly late night but about 20 to 30 hrs a week

Timezone: GMT -7 mountain time

Have an Accepted VA?: yes, 1, 2a, 2b and 4

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?:

I do have a VA but I do understand.

Will you put at least one of your set towns to Corvas Spectris, our capital?

Depends on the merger we agree on but I'm sure I could spare one as I do have 3

IC

Name: Codrik Rahl

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?:

No, I am quite wealthy and already rule and entire nation so living somewhere else wouldn't be very quant. I would be willing to house any troops or others that need it.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: I came in second. (( I have a 20 mbs connection so lag is usually never an issue and gives me the upper hand.))

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?: swords( 98) mining (100) and blacksmith (50)

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: I am Leader of the city of D'Hara

Are you willing to work outside the law?: I am always willing to do the thing that that are outside the law that need to be done.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I joined the Shadow Rangers back in Aegis and eventually made my way tbhrough the ranks to become leader.

Tell us about your CHARACTER. Codrik grew up as the oldest of four and son to a humble merchant in Al'Kazar. When Codrik came of age he set off to travel instead of taking over the family business. Codrik soon found himself in the company of some very dangerous. people, the Shadow Rangers. He quickly joined up after beating the leader at a battle of wits. Over the next several years he rose through the ranks and eventually came to lead.

Codrik then went home to find his father passed of old age and his younger Brother Caspain running the merchant bussiness. They joined forces to create the D'Hara company and eventually started the town of D'Hara.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?:

I would like to join the specters because they share the same style and goals as my guild does. They beliieve in a united Asulon and I also work toward that goal. I am tired of seeing so many small guilds not able to accomplish anything. I want to create a force to be reckoned with. One that is capible of uniting Asulon and I believe uniting with the specters will bring me closer to this goal

Hmm... Ten Men does sound like a good amount to gain. We should speak more of this.

Also, Accepted. ((You put in OOC stuff at "Tell us about yourself" though, fix that to IC when you get a chance, but accepted regardless.))

OOC

MC Name: rmxelijah

Weekly Availability: depends, for the remainder of the school year (week) not much like an hour or so a day. But for the summer, I will be on quite a bit.

Timezone: Chicago

Have an Accepted VA?: No, but I will work on getting one if wanted of me.

If you do not, do you understand that you may only work as a quartermaster or guard?: Yes, but then again, once my VA gets accepted, I hope to be more

Will you put at least one of your set towns to Corvas Spectris, our capital?

My one and only.

IC

Name: Fitz_Rambuke

Are you willing to live at a tower, or other designated place?: Aye, Sire. Your wish is my command.

How good are you at combat?, explain past experiences: Sorry, sir, but I am only just beginning my adventure.

What trade skills do you consider yourself good at ((Skills and levels))?:

I believe that I am an alright swordsman and farmer.

Do you have any attachments to any specific group or person?: No, I am a lonely man, with no purpose, but to serve.

Are you willing to work outside the law?: ((Once my VA is accepted)) Of course. I wish to be your best spy.

What other guilds or groups have you worked for in the past? I have only started my adventure, and before now, a guild didn't seem to please me.

Tell us about yourself: I am an ambitious man that will not fail to get the job done, no matter the consiquenes. My family is a blur to me, ever since a bar fight with some drunk man, I can't remember anything before that fight, but don't think i'm not fit to fight, sir! I am very capable to kill a man as the next.

Why do you want to join the Spectres?: I want to join the Spectres because I want to make a name for myself, and I believe he Spectres and her members to do that with me.

Accepted.

Also, the Island Nation of D'Hara has joined us! The owner, Codrik, has also agreed to allow us to use parts of his Island as our training grounds.

Also, Minor Rank Editing.

((Alright, not gonna be IG for the next two days due to a camping trip. I will be on the forums from time-to-time, however.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.