The White Ravens

nppeck

Winston the cook REALLY needs to get land permision,and I think I should be able to add people.

Winston's MC name: cowsgopoo

Also Nathan the Guard: HerobrineNotch

and Tempir: Boltoffusion

As far as i know, only ogedi and I can add people. We need to ask shift for permission to add more owners.But I will come on as soon as possible and correct this.

((wow so much has happened, i just got back from a 2 week holiday) Im still in the guild and can you sign me up for the town/city permission also ill add a pic of my skin for a uniform idea

LOTC%20skin%20WR%20Knight.png?w=b3bad968

also I cant find the guild's town <_<

Hi I posted my application yesterday and there hasn't been a reply yet. Does that mean I wasn't Accepted?

No that just means that no leaders have been online. Have some patience. Anyways, you have been accepted. Report to Joshua or Friar5 for training.

Application for the Guild

Mc name- Charlie22

Ic name- Bayron

Do you have a villain application- Nope

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute in any way I can and will be fully loyal to the guild.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes, to the letter.

What previous Experience do you have?- I used to be a member of the wardens for a long time until they were disbanded.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I pray to Aeriel and fought the undead as a warden.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I want to belong to the Infantry branch.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) – I have level 70 swordsmanship.

Have you signed our charter?- After reading the forum I can not figure out what this is so I assume I have not

ACCEPTED

Infantry, Military Branch.

Someone PM him the coordinates and initiate him.

If we have clay, by all means. Also, people you cant just build a house wherever you want. We have plots for a reason.

((i noticed that the first two buildings in the city were the right design (based on the city ogedi built on the build server) but then the rest of the houses are the wrong desighn. Are we gonna knock down all the wrong ones and start again?

((i noticed that the first two buildings in the city were the right design (based on the city ogedi built on the build server) but then the rest of the houses are the wrong desighn. Are we gonna knock down all the wrong ones and start again?

I was thinking the same thing, and the fact that some people are building things with wood planks/cobblestone or making homes underground.

((We should have a list of active members and categorized it like

Archangel

• Malanar (Human)
  • Eldor Driz (Elf)

or something like that on the 1st page.))

((We have a bandit problem, i will fill you in. So we got word the a bandit camp was found, me and two other men headed out to find out more details. I climbed the wall and then noticed tempir being chased into their camp. I could not see the other man we were with from where i was, but i jumped down and pursued them into the keep, as i was close to them i was trapped in. Tempir was slaughtered by about 7 men, i was left there to watch, after that. They let a hole in the ceiling and lava poured down upon me, they asked for my name and such and i refused, they then started to shoot arrows at me. i did not want them to receive my items so i sacrificed my body into the lava. But i can say these men have good armor and weapons, they are all dressed in iron armor, and at least have a iron weapon. One man that was speaking to me and shooting arrows at me was in full diamond. I could not see anything else.))

((We have a bandit problem, i will fill you in. So we got word the a bandit camp was found, me and two other men headed out to find out more details. I climbed the wall and then noticed tempir being chased into their camp. I could not see the other man we were with from where i was, but i jumped down and pursued them into the keep, as i was close to them i was trapped in. Tempir was slaughtered by about 7 men, i was left there to watch, after that. They let a hole in the ceiling and lava poured down upon me, they asked for my name and such and i refused, they then started to shoot arrows at me. i did not want them to receive my items so i sacrificed my body into the lava. But i can say these men have good armor and weapons, they are all dressed in iron armor, and at least have a iron weapon. One man that was speaking to me and shooting arrows at me was in full diamond. I could not see anything else.))

(( Looks like we're going hunting.))

(( Looks like we're going hunting.))

((i completely agree, but we do need diamond and gold, we charged into the camp to kill them with about 11 men, we were defeated. They all had diamond and gold. If we are to defeat these people we need better weapons and armor.))

((i completely agree, but we do need diamond and gold, we charged into the camp to kill them with about 11 men, we were defeated. They all had diamond and gold. If we are to defeat these people we need better weapons and armor.))

(( Nope... just cunning and tactics :twisted: ))