The White Ravens

nppeck

I dont think its a good thing to "challenge an Archangel", Since everyone wants to be an archangel.

Its a fight to the dead, so in the end most of the white ravens died and we got a few archangels left.

I think we should remove the archangel limit or remove the challenge.

((Its kinda easy to become an archangel, since everyone got the skillpoints back atlest most of them.

Mayby we should make it more difficult))

I agree, there should be more challenges for archangels.

An idea I was thinking was to have a library(once we have a city)that tells ranks, history, alliances and so on.

How Apprentices are trained is at the discretion of the Paladin. With an apprentice, a paladin undergoes mission in either two or four man teams. ((Additionally, when challenging for the role of Archangel, the Archangel has the right to refuse and it is a perma-kill fight.))

~you recieve a letter carried by a white raven~

Make the place you have as nice as you can, it may be a tad longer untill we proceed with the city.

Ive got a few more nation leaders to speak with. Must talk to the elfs, and orcs. Then alras. King enor wants to get his town set up before further negotiation. Tarus is still a hard ass, ill get him to break eventually. Fear not my men, my travels have been very productive! Weve gained military aid and alliances with the dwarves. I have had an official document signed by thorik.

Ill be back soon lads, continue growing the home you have now.

-Alvaska

I have talked to the dwarf king and he said he is looking for a hold to give us. ogedi it isn't easy to get into the city if any one ask what you need said you have tokings word to eanter the city which he did give you.

I dont think its a good thing to "challenge an Archangel", Since everyone wants to be an archangel.

Its a fight to the dead, so in the end most of the white ravens died and we got a few archangels left.

I think we should remove the archangel limit or remove the challenge.

((Its kinda easy to become an archangel, since everyone got the skillpoints back atlest most of them.

Mayby we should make it more difficult))

Oh, you're not done... also, Maximas had to fight Malanar to be an Arch. I will be providing you with your armor and abilities later on. And I think we'll have alot less candidates for ArchAngels after they see what's going to happen to you guys... :unsure:

EDIT!

Somebody get on the feckin' server!

Oh, you're not done... also, Maximas had to fight Malanar to be an Arch. I will be providing you with your armor and abilities later on. And I think we'll have alot less candidates for ArchAngels after they see what's going to happen to you guys... :unsure:

EDIT!

Somebody get on the feckin' server!

Ill hop on

((I have created a prototype skin. If anyone has any improvements to add, or something they wish to comment on, please tell me))

((I have created a prototype skin. If anyone has any improvements to add, or something they wish to comment on, please tell me))

((where can we view it?))

((where can we view it?))

Its on the front page.

MC Name-

U_Shankopotamus

Ic name-

Cealas

Do you have a villain application-

No.

What will you contribute to the guild-

I hope to be a good supporter to the guild as well as a skilled archer one day.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-

Yes

What previous Experience do you have?-

(( I used to be in the White Ravens but I went inactive... again and I missed the roll call))

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?-

I have fought the Un-dead in multiple battles but sadly this is all I have done. I hope join the white ravens will help me promote the ideals of Aeriel

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-

I will belong to the Regular portion of the guild but I hope to one day join the Ordo portion of the guild and help defend the lands of Asulon against any impurities

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -

I am a level 35 archer but I am and will continue to become better and better in the art of ranged combat.

Have you signed our charter?-

I have not but I will if I am accepted

MC Name-

U_Shankopotamus

Ic name-

Cealas

Do you have a villain application-

No.

What will you contribute to the guild-

I hope to be a good supporter to the guild as well as a skilled archer one day.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-

Yes

What previous Experience do you have?-

(( I used to be in the White Ravens but I went inactive... again and I missed the roll call))

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?-

I have fought the Un-dead in multiple battles but sadly this is all I have done. I hope join the white ravens will help me promote the ideals of Aeriel

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-

I will belong to the Regular portion of the guild but I hope to one day join the Ordo portion of the guild and help defend the lands of Asulon against any impurities

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -

I am a level 35 archer but I am and will continue to become better and better in the art of ranged combat.

Have you signed our charter?-

I have not but I will if I am accepted

I know this guy, he is a good rp'er and I hope you keep in mind me stating this when you chose weather to accept him.