The White Ravens

nppeck

Does anyone know where I can buy arrows?

And at what price if you know

(the price is not that important though)

Thanks

Mc name- Rurikk

Ic name- Charles Greymane

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I will stand viligant and aid in the protection of the fine lands of Asulon, I am a skilled archer (51) and I am willing to teach any others that would like to learn the art of the bow and arrow. I am also a hunter and trapper, which means that I can help gather food and leather for the repair of armour. I will also be a devout member of this proud guild and help carry out its name and good reputation.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I have been an archer in the Oren guard, I was at the siege of the Undead Keep, and many other skirmishes against the undead as a battalion archer.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have not done much since I haven't been much of a church goer in my travels, but I am willing to become one of Aeriels warriors in the fight to bring peace and balance in the world.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Guards/Light Infantry

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Swords-14, Archery-51, Axes-1

Have you signed our charter?- Yes

Mc name- Rurikk

Ic name- Charles Greymane

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I will stand viligant and aid in the protection of the fine lands of Asulon, I am a skilled archer (51) and I am willing to teach any others that would like to learn the art of the bow and arrow. I am also a hunter and trapper, which means that I can help gather food and leather for the repair of armour. I will also be a devout member of this proud guild and help carry out its name and good reputation.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I have been an archer in the Oren guard, I was at the siege of the Undead Keep, and many other skirmishes against the undead as a battalion archer.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have not done much since I haven't been much of a church goer in my travels, but I am willing to become one of Aeriels warriors in the fight to bring peace and balance in the world.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Guards/Light Infantry

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Swords-14, Archery-51, Axes-1

Have you signed our charter?- Yes

ACCEPTED

[[ Whoever it was that wanted to form the merchants guild within the WR; I still need dat'briefing D: ]]

[[ Whoever it was that wanted to form the merchants guild within the WR; I still need dat'briefing D: ]]

((I don't know what to write for the lore....since you left the server you should write the lore ben, for PUNISHMENT!))

((I don't know what to write for the lore....since you left the server you should write the lore ben, for PUNISHMENT!))

[[ thought tempir was the head; Merchant :P ]]

(( Someone is requesting our help to deal with some people known as the platinum knights, I guess these people steal from citizens, and other various things.))

I am..

Like Daegrim said, it's extremely hard to write lore for the merchants. I have been working on it a bit. Do you want a lore/backstory? Or is it alright without it?

Malanar send out an agent to investigate the origions of their formation.

Wait, what is this formation about?

Malanar send out an agent to investigate the origions of their formation.

I think I know the just right person. Morgul. He has been asking for missions and this would be just perfect for him.

I am..

Like Daegrim said, it's extremely hard to write lore for the merchants. I have been working on it a bit. Do you want a lore/backstory? Or is it alright without it?

[[ Well; If you just give me some back story on yourself AKA ; Charactor; And Also if you give me your aims and where you wish for your main base of oporations to be held; I will write you some )

I think I know the just right person. Morgul. He has been asking for missions and this would be just perfect for him.

If you are needing help; I'm getting a lil'bored waitin' in my keep all day, Give me somin'to do.. Markus seems foolhearted, and obviusly not concerned about himself anymore; in the latest stages of his depression.

Don't forget Markus that 16,000 minas must be paid back to me within the next two elven days.

Don't forget Markus that 16,000 minas must be paid back to me within the next two elven days.

got 15 of it now for you :P i've been a lil'away for a bit; so I'l hop on, get the remainder; and hand it you now. ))