The White Ravens

nppeck

I come into this guild and many people start to die.

*sighs*

(( I'm also an old Member of this guild in case anyone forgot, not that I'd blame them, and I'd really like to join that group of young delinquents in sounds like so much fun but I don't want to kill my character, yet maybe a little longer. Oh and Brent, heaps of people have died before you joined don't worry too much))

((Haha, this guild's members go and come to fast.))

Maxwells body lays limp on the side of the path just outside of the tavern, clenched in his hand is a badly written note saying "Don read the book of Souls" further down the street you see a book that has been ripped to shreds laying on the ground, on the front cover you can make out the words "The Book Of..." but the rest of the title is too damaged to read.

((I didn't even plan on killing my character (not that he will die) maybe this is the reason everyone is dying...))

((i'm still part of the guild you know. Just that my new character is more loosely affiliated with it. ))

Everyone, I deeply regret to inform you all that Marius has; unfortunately, passed away. He has been sick for some time and had devoted himself to improving both Ascella and Aliquam. He will most certainly be remembered. Through thick and thin he has remained strong, he has given so much to the White Ravens.

Seeing this large influx of death to our beloved members, I have begun plans to construct a crypt to honor those who have fallen. (It will be awesome when I finish it.)

Allready started building one in the mine.

((ogedi is in charge of the guild right now))

((Hey guise, you should ditch your current chars (Mala and Aodran), and make teenager characters, then you can be in my street urchin gang! :D

Only kids aloud, we're pick-pockets and thieves, and nobody tells us what to do! It's so much fun! If someone pisses us off? We beat him until he cries. If we need food? We steal it from the market. If we want some Minas? We ****** someones wallet!

You gotta join, it's a blast!))

Do you not need a VA since you guys would be pickpockets?

I think this fits better

((Broski... U saw me as V?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMFG! Words can't even explain how .... yeah... I don't have words. But it is a positive feeling fo sho. V is da bawss.

Do you not need a VA since you guys would be pickpockets?

You do, yes.

((Hey guise, you should ditch your current chars (Mala and Aodran), and make teenager characters, then you can be in my street urchin gang! :D

Only kids aloud, we're pick-pockets and thieves, and nobody tells us what to do! It's so much fun! If someone pisses us off? We beat him until he cries. If we need food? We steal it from the market. If we want some Minas? We ****** someones wallet!

You gotta join, it's a blast!))

((i think my twisted orc will be perfect for this!))

I am just here to speak to him, I have might have some deals with him, you see ))