The White Ravens

nppeck

((note that diamond vips and over can also use their plots to extend the city if they so wish))

I hate repeating myself, but incase someone missed here is the changes for ranking:

There are now 3 ranks in every group. Recruit as a starting rank, regular rank (guard, light infintry etc.) and the supervisor (head<rank>). Everybody will start as a recruit and recruits cannot have premission to mine or build to our town. They can live in Aliquam and their supervisor can promote them to regular rank when they prove that they are worth of it. Some exceptions can be made if the recruit is part of miners or other merchants. I hope this will prevent stealing that has been happening recently.

I am looking for someone who is a paladin who can train me to become one? Anyone will do me. Thanks!

I hate repeating myself, but incase someone missed here is the changes for ranking:

There are now 3 ranks in every group. Recruit as a starting rank, regular rank (guard, light infintry etc.) and the supervisor (head<rank>). Everybody will start as a recruit and recruits cannot have premission to mine or build to our town. They can live in Aliquam and their supervisor can promote them to regular rank when they prove that they are worth of it. Some exceptions can be made if the recruit is part of miners or other merchants. I hope this will prevent stealing that has been happening recently.

I did not know this but I do now.

(( We need a design for the center fountain. Post a screenshot of your idea or PM it to me. Winner gets a plaque and maybe something else :D

Yeh why were you visiting Seventis, when I saw you there I was thinking you were betraying us because Renati didn't seem to mind a White Raven being there?

Um we are currently going to be attacking Seventis so I doubt we are allies?