The White Ravens

nppeck

((I'm pretty sure that I took it from the libary just afetr Maxwell got hurted. I have the original copy in my chest.))

Edit:

((Relgard, the one you found wont do anything, becouse it's just a copy.

((So no chance of Spectre super-ninjas yet? Oh well, it was worth a try))

Who was Majora, all this happened while I was absent? Can someone fill me in with ALL of this?

Dear Ravens,

Hello to all of the Ravens, I would first like to say this is not a recognition letter. I am staying in the Ravens for my whole life. The Ravens are becoming corrupted, we have Barias having a baby with Majora and many things aren't going the way we need them. Some say Barias is possessed, I believe this is true. Barias has acted weird in the last few months, and some can agree. He is also protecting that girl "Tassel" a bit too much. I, Tempir Amedaius, say we reform the Ravens. Alvaska hasn't been around in a decade. We need to get more members, and a new place to stay. It isn't safe to stay in Aliquam Purus anymore... As there are many threats. Majora, Tassel, Barias, and Tela. Some of you may not agree, but if you look closely, you can see it. I will not let the Ravens fall. I say we station ourselves in Seventis until we can get the Ravens back into a whole. Aliquam could be destroyed any minute, Majora is said to be an evil spirit. I alone cannot take on a spirit, we will need help for all. We need to stop all of this corruption. We need to reform the Ravens.. Give a temporary position as leader of the Ravens, until Alvaska returns... If he returns, he could be dead... I say we have a dedicated member of the Ravens become the leader until Alvaska returns. I also say we get a new bishop of peace... Barias isn't fitting this anymore, he just... Doesn't seem to be with the Ravens anymore. I say the new bishop of peace should be Cethis, tell me your thoughts on this..

-Your friend,

Tempir Amedaius

Aye, Aodran and a few others including me are already planning to reform the new Ravens. We will need all the help we can get. To be honest, I disagree that Cethis should be the new Bishop of Peace. It's either Emberhard or Barias (if he starts to act as one). We need to expand Aliqam Purus and at the same time will be reforming the Ravens.

Things such as applications will be much more strict starting from now on.

((Make sure they're also active on the forums when they apply so we can gain more ideas.))

((Nikias said that he'll be posting a new topic for the reformed Ravens but then I do not know if he intends to join us and to stay with us))

Reads the letter of Tempir.

Tempir, I agree with you. Aliquam has become impure and one of it's bishops too. We should have seen this coming. Barias, you have done amasing things to our little town, but you are the bishop of peace. You must act like it. If this is not going to change, I have no choise then to demote you from your position.

...Tassel?

Shes supposed to be dead.... Ten years ago in Hanseti...

Syrila blinks twice

Its a sad day when I have to come and say this but I am formally resigning from the White Ravens and lord of Aliquam Purus. A third attempt was made at my life and I have been hearing recent things on how Relgard was planning to harm my child, Tela. I have tried time and time again to make this city peaceful, yet you all seem to follow Relgard as a saint when it is obvious of his intentions.

Not to mention the girl you claim I have been protecting too much has been assisting me more than my own brothers. She sacrified everything she had, her money, time, health, possessions, all to help this city. I have saved her life, and she has saved mine, yet you cast her out like a scrap of trash when she has done nothing but prepare food and drink for you for no pay at all. I am the bishop of peace, but when all of my suggestions and words are ignored, the peace I seek to bring cannot come. I can show you the violence that comes when you ignore words of peace for far too long.

The herald of destruction that once came here, the being who when she set foot upon our land, set foot beside a DRAGON no less, is now my personal friend and ally. Her conenctions, and the connections I have made through my friendship of the ones you seek to destroy, could have brought us peace and prosperity! But no. Instead you chose to attempt to -murder- me in cold blood. You attempt to cast out ones who despite their various faults, want nothing but a peaceful and happy life.

I am the true bishop of peace.. and I shall lift my hand and split the tide of blood you have chosen to shower upon the once pristine White Raven. You have called this upon yourselves, you tainted carrion birds. You have only one person to blame for the comign of these hounds of corruption as they nip at your heels, and that is yourself.

~Barias

*Borus sighs*

What 'ave we became..............

*Reads the message posted by Barias*

*Mumbles to himself*

"It worked. It seems as if he plans to attack us.

*Goes back to his room, smiling, to write three notes. Later, three birds are seen leaving the city, one headed East, and two headed at different degrees of North-East*

Its a sad day when I have to come and say this but I am formally resigning from the White Ravens and lord of Aliquam Purus. A third attempt was made at my life and I have been hearing recent things on how Relgard was planning to harm my child, Tela. I have tried time and time again to make this city peaceful, yet you all seem to follow Relgard as a saint when it is obvious of his intentions.

Not to mention the girl you claim I have been protecting too much has been assisting me more than my own brothers. She sacrified everything she had, her money, time, health, possessions, all to help this city. I have saved her life, and she has saved mine, yet you cast her out like a scrap of trash when she has done nothing but prepare food and drink for you for no pay at all. I am the bishop of peace, but when all of my suggestions and words are ignored, the peace I seek to bring cannot come. I can show you the violence that comes when you ignore words of peace for far too long.

The herald of destruction that once came here, the being who when she set foot upon our land, set foot beside a DRAGON no less, is now my personal friend and ally. Her conenctions, and the connections I have made through my friendship of the ones you seek to destroy, could have brought us peace and prosperity! But no. Instead you chose to attempt to -murder- me in cold blood. You attempt to cast out ones who despite their various faults, want nothing but a peaceful and happy life.

I am the true bishop of peace.. and I shall lift my hand and split the tide of blood you have chosen to shower upon the once pristine White Raven. You have called this upon yourselves, you tainted carrion birds. You have only one person to blame for the comign of these hounds of corruption as they nip at your heels, and that is yourself.

~Barias

You always say that she risks her life for you, when I have not heard you say ONCE that you needed our help. You are always asking Tassel, have someone more fit such as a guard, or a mage to go. You never have asked anyone, nor have I heard you ask anyone.

((Sorry was not here for few days, too busy playing mass effect 3 and was kinda bored))

Sorry but I need to ask this which is not related to your discussions. Is the trail for Head guard still going as well of becoming a mage? I was away exploring the lands of Asulon, and need answers.

If theres anything you want me to do, please tell me.

Okay, here is the thing now:

The Bishops are fighting, Aliquam has become impure and we have turned against each other. Solution? Until we have settled everything out, Relgard, you may not enter Aliquam. Barias, it is time to you forget about protecting Tassel becouse you should be protecting everybody. All of us should. Guards, you MUST guard our town from every thread and also I forbidd you to drink while on duty. Borus are you still trying to become as a headguard? If you do, then I need to talk to you, Rae, Cethis and Alymer. Also, if someone, who is not in the ravens, comes to our twon with an armor or weapon, he/she must remove them. This will prevent conflicts.

I have spoken to Alvaska, he has named a temporary magistrate for the time being.