The White Ravens

nppeck

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL OF THE WHITE RAVENS!

We are reforming ourselves after things have worked out with Syrila. And that means, that everybody will have to reapply. I will tell you when the time comes. Also, we might change our name. Tell me if you'll have any ideas((Pm me or post in here)) Also we are going to have uniforms, so if anyone knows a talor, please ask him to do an uniform to us, AFTER you have contacted me about your idea of the uniform.

The Varsivitus tailor, he made the crimson blade uniforms!

The Varsivitus tailor, he made the crimson blade uniforms!

That he did, and he did a damn good job if it too. And Borus, I need you to be more active in the Crimson Blades, I am leaving Asulon soon and will pass ownership onto my old friend, Demivar Basilia

( we have to apply again. Agh. )

A tailor hmm. I know a tailor. Il see what I can do.

*posts a note on the sign board in Aliquam

I have met with the magistrate Alvaska, and many other high ranking member of the council. We have come to the conclusion that the guild is not viable as it stands. Thus, we have reached the decisions that the White Ravens be disolved. Effective immediately, all White Raven positions are now declared null and void. The town of Aliquam shall remain under Tempir until further notice.

*Barias posts a note on the board

A sad, yet not undeserving consequence of the events that have preceded this.

~Barias

Syrila removes her sign after reading the note. She leaves another sign

"Then, I guess what I wanted done was done. The Ravens are gone and there is no real guild to fight, yes? Very well. Aliquam. Our quarreling is over. May your deity bring you prosperity, may you walk the path and may you find Relgard. The war is over."

-Signed-

Syrila Caoimeh

((Anyways, I'm making the new topic. I'll tell you when it's finished.

Edit:

((Are we stilll going to use the name "The White Ravens"?

((Anyways, I'm making the new topic. I'll tell you when it's finished.

Edit:

((Are we stilll going to use the name "The White Ravens"?

((Syrila might not take the name too kindly, if you want to be her ally you may want to change the name. :3 ))

((I posted the new topic. The Name is same, but ranks and structure aren't. Everybody please reapply. And Syrila, these are the new ravens, not the ones you hated. Please close this topic.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.