A Requiem For Jebel Gin .......

Eleatic

Event Planners, MC Names: borgtrek7, Xero ((I dont know his MC name ): ))

Event Date: I would like this to be decided by GM's

Event Type: Paranormal/Undead/Ibelles/Open ended/ Just an idea

Players/Nations effected by the event: If he Succeeds all of the nations... If not then only the ones he visited...

Event Location: As i said i believe this would need to be made by gm's

Summary: A full biography of Jebel is in the works but here Is the idea. A young boy ((Human)) Born in Al'khazar was visited by an undead around the time he was 17. Oddly enough the Undead took a great interest in him as did Jebel on the Undead. Throughout the course of 6 years the Undead continues to influence Jebels actions, Then..... the undead started giving orders to poor Jebel.......... At first it was simple quests but then they become more and more gruesome...... At the culmination of it all he told Jebel if he killed his parents....... he could join the ranks of the undead hoard.Jebel eager to please his "Master" Took a long hatchet....Entered his home and killed disemboweled and dispatched of his parents... When Jebel returned to the undead he noticed cheering in the streets but also.... terror...... The undead were defeated and Jebel let out a horrible moan like that of a...... Ghast.........He may have lost his opportunity to become undead now..... but he is determined to claim his reward....At any cost.........In asulon Jebel lives in a quietly in a log cabin alone plotting his resurrection of the undead

...He decided now was the time to strike. He is now traveling Aasulon to find the tools to bring back his Deceased masters (( Open ended he might win or he might lose))

Other Information: If possible i would like to rp If accepted as Jebel Gin I only took an interest in this is a little thing if noone likes It its ok :)

Too many periods!

Well, I have to say I am against the undead returning, and if there were to be an "evil" race to return for people to fight, I would first like the race to be more "gray area" then just black or white in morality.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

* A wild idea appears * How about a new regime of undead? One with more of a gray area as you said. This event would not be a forced thing but instead a open ended experience. :)

Well, as I have said, it is my opinion that the undead should be gone... Their entire dimension was destroyed... Possibly with them moving to Aegis and making it into their own land they could come back... but not now. Possibly within a few centuries to regain their strength, but not now. Think of their "existence" of now as alone... They have no-one to recruit, they have no way of spreading their influence into Asulon, and... From the moment the invaders arrived, breathed our air, ate and drank, they were doomed. They were undone, destroyed, after all of man's weapons and devices had failed, by the tiniest creatures that the Aenguls in their wisdom put upon this earth. By the toll of a billion deaths, man had earned his immunity, his right to survive among this planet's infinite organisms. And that right is ours against all challenges. For neither do men live nor die in vain... So yeah, undead are dead.

If we want another "ancient evil returning from the void to wreak havoc onto all sentient races", I suggest we find another candidate...

I'm going against this. So, we pummelled through the nether and won, we got the axe and through it into the nexus. How could you resurrect an entire realm, Iblees himself, and the undead. Sure, they were fun. But we've already got a new race, the Mori.

I do not enjoy the mori ._.

Many people do not enjoy the undead for the same reasons, they are not a "nice" race. Undead & Mori seem to cause people only to complain and such.

Kind of a **** move for the ones i've met to not speak in anything but their own tongue, then try to enslave me for not speaking it myself... And Eating a spider eye in front of them :P

Mmph... I don't want this since if it was just "One Person" Deciding if the undead were to come back, even if it could end any way it could be bad. Since most don't want the undead back, but more minor antagonists.

I don't even know why this person is associating himself with the Undead.