The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

Ah,wise words for one so wretched.if only you knew what your kin hnad done to me...

What act had our kin done that has become such torment to your race? Tell the story and we may be able to resolve such conflict.

Ah,wise words for one so wretched.if only you knew what your kin had done to me...

What act had our kin done that has become such torment to your race? Tell the story and we may be able to resolve such conflict.

it is not a quarrel with the elves,it is a personal,deep contempt for one who took the beauty of my face away from me with a sword.i shall never forget that day...

I see your situation and I am sorry for your loss. But only one is to blame and one is to take consequence, as opposed to an entire race sitting in despair from and act of their least renowned folk.

I see your situation and I am sorry for your loss. But only one is to blame and one is to take consequence, as opposed to an entire race sitting in despair from and act of their least renowned folk.

alas,i see your piont fellow,but us elves do not make relutions lightly.i made mine in a moment of rashness and must forever carry it through...

alas,i see your piont fellow,but us elves do not make relutions lightly.i made mine in a moment of rashness and must forever carry it through...

Well, then I shall pray for you friend, and leave you in your conscience. Hopefully a decision will arrive that will favor yourself.

A decent human.I feel that we shall make great friends...

I hope so, kindreds and fellowships are what is needed when forces of evil turn against us. Although I hope that day does not come.

I wish to accept this noble request and join the clan for the forces of good.

In-game name: Zalladi1

Skill: Mining, and Hunting

I hope you allow me to join the protectors of light.

You are more than welcome to join the ranks of our most righteous men! All hands will be needed for in defense of Aegis! I do believe we will find evil more prominent than we think.

Ah,wise words for one so wretched.if only you knew what your kin hnad done to me...

Come Elf, even if it was the hands of a human who gave you the scars you adorn it doesn't mean that you should be against us, rather joining our ranks so that you may seek revenge on the person who took away your pride. Surely you understand our just cause?

I thank you for accepting me and hope this legion will protect Aegis until the final days.

I say good luck to you my friends with your quest to end evil. Be wary though, as you might find it difficult to contain.

May I ask, how do you intend to stop the evil factions? Is it through brute force or coercion? I am interested in knowing...

OOC: This is sounding a lot like the Templars to me. Just wondering, how do you guys intend on making this work? I might be interested in joining, but I might not. Just seems odd to put a "mini faction" together to stop evil, but I think it would go better if you pursued this plan with the consent of allied nations, and not being an independent agency.

I say good luck to you my friends with your quest to end evil. Be wary though, as you might find it difficult to contain.

May I ask, how do you intend to stop the evil factions? Is it through brute force or coercion? I am interested in knowing...

OOC: This is sounding a lot like the Templars to me. Just wondering, how do you guys intend on making this work? I might be interested in joining, but I might not. Just seems odd to put a "mini faction" together to stop evil, but I think it would go better if you pursued this plan with the consent of allied nations, and not being an independent agency.

This is totally up to you guys on what you want it to be. I see it as this. So say it turns out the Elve's and Humans are like hey, guess what, **** you die. In this "guild" or "clan" its going to bring together all the races regardless of how the times of war are. This shall be a group of people who call themselves hero's and find that the evil in Aegis has to be stopped, but by lawful means. So if somebody evil in Aegis, steals from somebody, I'm going to try and set up a way where we can kind of be police officers or of the sort so we can fine them, or if its murder, put them to death (they only need killed once PER murder they do.) But like I said its totally up to you guys on how you want this to work, I'd just like something like this to happen so its out there for the people who are experiencing great evil. Please shoot me idea's on, our group name, what our location could look like once we establish it, our personal code (an oath we all go under or something like that.), and anymore idea's you have. I want this group to be something that people WANT to do, not HAVE to do.

I want to join tis force.

I be a great warrior, I am able to bring down even the toughest foe with a swing from me axe!