The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

...Dead, laying on the ground pierced by the arrows and swords of the call to arms because you tried to threaten the new souls

why so dwarf?you think us not capable?even though we have survived milleia as a myth,a childs nightmare?!

...Dead, laying on the ground pierced by the arrows and swords of the call to arms because you tried to threaten the new souls

Are you stating dwarf that the Call to Arms, good protectors of Aegis, are evil?

*sees an oppertunity to cause chaos*

yes he has human!away with him!!

Aye, but the world is new and minds are young. We shall wait and see his true misery from within himself when he is angered.

I am not saying you are evil, i am saying you would kill the brotherhood with ease and the only reason i am working with them is because they will pay me if they have the money, and if they don't well... *margarok pulls out his sword*

you dare threaten the Brotherhood?but they are myths.If yo are on their payroll though...then spreading it about isn't very good and may get you killed...

Okay gentleman who have joined so far, its time to start solidifying this guild by giving it a proper name, rules, job list, and what our location will look like and where it will be located. You can send me a private message with idea's or you can post here with you idea's I want everyone thats involved with the group to have a say in this so we can have one collective agreement so that everyone is happy! biggrin.gif Remember, its YOUR GUILD too!

(OOC On a side note please remember that The Dark Brotherhood is unknown to the rest of Aegis at this point and mentioning it without your character actually knowing about it is called META-GAMING and its a big deal when playing on a Roleplaying server. Please don't take things your character isn't involved in and talk about it just because you read it in another post. Now, if somebody says "HEY I'M GONNA CUT YOUR FACE BECAUSE I'M WITH THE DARK BROTHERHOOD." At that point you can say, huh I wonder what the Dark Brotherhood is, I should investigate this. The Call to Arms is NOT a group to directly face The Brotherhood, rather we are a group of people with pure hearts and good intentions willing to help the community by ridding it of evil. Now once things head up via gameplay then at some point I'm sure will we be direct enemies of the brotherhood, but until then keep the meta-gaming out. We will all appreciate it. biggrin.gif )

The Legion will pledge its support in this... however, I cannot devote too much of our resources to it.

Ahh but Hudd, you won't need to devote your resources to this at all. I'm hoping at some point that this guild will become self-sufficient. That is the goal at this point. So do I have your blade in the defense of Aegis?

You should start with making a list of all the members, so we know who is in the guild, and how many people we have.

As the Prince of Laurelin I will happily, and absolutely aid in the creation and expansion of this guild.

Hello, great and powerful guild/clan. Me, the leader of the new founded guild and clan, and the Trisians, my new guild and clan, would like to have an alliance with you. Thank you in advance.

so basically the guy above would like to join in alliance with a bunch of at the moment nobodys xD.but im sure cody will agree.

I'd like to join and Gladly take up Arms in Defense of Aegis >=O

Sorry I did not see your post in here, lots of stuff. XD Thank you for joining but please go write a character biography over in Roleplaying. It is crucial that you do this and important for roleplay.