The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

Will there be some form of rank system within the Disciples of Valor? That would make the guild greater towards a role playing guild.

Yeah, I agree with Zalladi, you should have ranks.

My sword longs to vanquish the evil of this land, my parents killed by assasains, i wish to seek vengence and to protect the good people of Aegis. I'm a knight of the legion skilled in combat and quick in wits.

Will there be some form of rank system within the Disciples of Valor? That would make the guild greater towards a role playing guild.

Yes, I'm going to start working on the ranking and guild rules tomorrow. Hoping to get all of that finalized before the IP release.

My sword longs to vanquish the evil of this land, my parents killed by assasains, i wish to seek vengence and to protect the good people of Aegis. I'm a knight of the legion skilled in combat and quick in wits.

Ah another dwarf from the legion! Your more than welcome to join our ranks dwarf!

I think I'll join then.

Welcome to the ranks. We'll be glad to have your hand in the effort to keep evil at bay.

Hello there!, are you in need of any type of uniforms?, Come to my smithy and order them! If you do i might want to get a little contract set up with you!

Currently I'm okay, we aren't going to be under a formal dress code, but rather a guild code. If we ever need any I will let you know.

ooc: once the brotherhood is set up then i will gladly help you,off the books,with any work nessecery.after all,stay close to your enemys.you will probably make me feel threatened once you annaunce yourselves to the world.

ooc: once the brotherhood is set up then i will gladly help you,off the books,with any work nessecery.after all,stay close to your enemys.you will probably make me feel threatened once you annaunce yourselves to the world.

As long as my character doesn't catch wind of you being evil I doubt I'll turn down help.

As long as my character doesn't catch wind of you being evil I doubt I'll turn down help.

He is a good man, I doubt he will act in anyway to provoke us.

How exciting! I cannot wait to start work on this brilliant Guild House. When the server is up, we shall find a location and begin to build.

OOC: Nice Job on the designs :|

How exciting! I cannot wait to start work on this brilliant Guild House. When the server is up, we shall find a location and begin to build.

OOC: Nice Job on the designs :|

Excellent! And Thank you!

I wait to build my guildhouse. Yours looks pretty good.