The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

I want to join tis force.

I be a great warrior, I am able to bring down even the toughest foe with a swing from me axe!

Ah the second ranking dwarf within the Legion. Your more than welcome noble dwarf.

The Legion and the Call to Arms are both very similar kindreds - both fighting for good.

While no doubt an honourable and just cause, I ponder whether this is something I can dedicate myself to. I work for myself, and if I work for others my services come at a cost. I would be happy to assist you from time to time with any contracts you need fulfilling, but know that I pledge no allegiance to this cause. I am merely a sword for hire. If something needs doing I'll do it, for a price, and protecting innocents is a plus.

I know that but i can't help you because of my own honor code, i will only help dwarves and not humans, sorry

Alas, a fair speech. Let us just hope that our actions will not benefit enemies but keep our reputations alike.

Farewell.

Well i am happy you accept it this easy but if you knew what i know you would understand but i have sworn to not tell people what i "know" so i can't help you.

The legion helps onlythe dwarves..... then others for protection money thats how we get money

If we get money for it and we aren't doing it to just help them i think it's alright although i first want to see the money

If we get money for it and we aren't doing it to just help them i think it's alright although i first want to see the money

I understand your guild now, it will be most needed in the heartiest of times; forwarding that we have enough wealth to pay for it.

The Legion will pledge its support in this... however, I cannot devote too much of our resources to it.

Now i am apparently not in the legion anymore i will not support this, i will now only defend the dwarves and attack our enemies!

While no doubt an honourable and just cause, I ponder whether this is something I can dedicate myself to. I work for myself, and if I work for others my services come at a cost. I would be happy to assist you from time to time with any contracts you need fulfilling, but know that I pledge no allegiance to this cause. I am merely a sword for hire. If something needs doing I'll do it, for a price, and protecting innocents is a plus.

Ahh Ezáreth that is but the beauty of this idea, you simple help when you see fit. Say you have an ally who has been robbed blind and you and him are out to seek revenge. I am still working with the system itself but I need a way to get money so that I can pay the people who successfully complete their contracts. It's still an idea in the making and once I get more time to work on it I will.

(OOC I need to sit down and work over how this little guild type thing will work, I've been really busy lately, working and I just graduated highschool today so stuff has been kinda crazy.)

Ahh Ezáreth that is but the beauty of this idea, you simple help when you see fit. Say you have an ally who has been robbed blind and you and him are out to seek revenge. I am still working with the system itself but I need a way to get money so that I can pay the people who successfully complete their contracts. It's still an idea in the making and once I get more time to work on it I will.

(OOC I need to sit down and work over how this little guild type thing will work, I've been really busy lately, working and I just graduated highschool today so stuff has been kinda crazy.)

For starters this guild can be a small band of protectors for Aegis, only the best of the best for guarding the races.