The Disciples of Valor! Accepting new members! 22 so far!

codyleaderbrand

As the Prince of Laurelin I will happily, and absolutely aid in the creation and expansion of this guild.

*bows low* Ahh noble prince, you are more than welcome in this humble guild. Please make yourself at home, I do believe we will need your skills in these darks times.

You should start with making a list of all the members, so we know who is in the guild, and how many people we have.

List of members is on the original post of this thread and has been updated at this point.

Hello, great and powerful guild/clan. Me, the leader of the new founded guild and clan, and the Trisians, my new guild and clan, would like to have an alliance with you. Thank you in advance.

Good tidings to you Aceeri, please do tell me more about your guild and what services your guild provides so that I may make my decision.

Alright. My guild is more of the kind that likes to explore and find land to build and farm on. I have brought some soldiers from another realm to help with this struggle. My guild can support you by spying and helping in wars. We accept all races, for we don't believe its a good way to be if you just deny a person because of their race. Also, in our free time, we hunt and gather for resources, that in which, we either sell or use for ourselves. Also we would be happy to share resources with your guild/clan. I feel that the Dark Brotherhood should fall for their wrong doings and for all that is good. We can supply you with stone, wood, armor, weapons, and anything else you may need.

Alright. My guild is more of the kind that likes to explore and find land to build and farm on. I have brought some soldiers from another realm to help with this struggle. My guild can support you by spying and helping in wars. We accept all races, for we don't believe its a good way to be if you just deny a person because of their race. Also, in our free time, we hunt and gather for resources, that in which, we either sell or use for ourselves. Also we would be happy to share resources with your guild/clan. I feel that the Dark Brotherhood should fall for their wrong doings and for all that is good. We can supply you with stone, wood, armor, weapons, and anything else you may need.

FACEPALM

WE ARE A BLOODY MYTH AT THIS POINT!!!GET!IT!IN!YOUR!BRAINS!

(OOC Please keep in mind that the Brotherhood is unknown to anybody unless personally spoken to in roleplay about it. They are a secretive cult and nobody would really know about then unless they were in direct contact with them. Not to be a buzzkill or anything but taking what you read from their forum post and taking it else where is meta-gaming and is against the rules.)

Aceeri, as long as your guild is against evil and does not partake in any evil acts then you are allies of ours.

I am not one for fighting. But i would glady supply your band of warriors with weapons to battle these said evils. For a price of course.

(OOC Please keep in mind that the Brotherhood is unknown to anybody unless personally spoken to in roleplay about it. They are a secretive cult and nobody would really know about then unless they were in direct contact with them. Not to be a buzzkill or anything but taking what you read from their forum post and taking it else where is meta-gaming and is against the rules.)

Aceeri, as long as your guild is against evil and does not partake in any evil acts then you are allies of ours.

please put up a notice in the OP.it does annoy me so when people do this.

My idea for the guild name is going to be "The Disciples of Valor." What do you guys think? Idea's? I will also be posting pictures of what I will be making the guild house look like and then I will take suggestions on what I should do with it. After that I need to start working on guild rules and then guild positions.

Hello there!, are you in need of any type of uniforms?, Come to my smithy and order them! If you do i might want to get a little contract set up with you!

I am not one for fighting. But i would glady supply your band of warriors with weapons to battle these said evils. For a price of course.

We will consider your services in the future.

Hello ally, I will be back soon. I am going to go gather my warriors from another realm.

My idea for the guild name is going to be "The Disciples of Valor." What do you guys think? Idea's? I will also be posting pictures of what I will be making the guild house look like and then I will take suggestions on what I should do with it. After that I need to start working on guild rules and then guild positions.

A good name for the guild. When the construction for the guild house takes place, let me know what resources you need and I can supply you with them.

If you also need a builder I can do that as well.

A good name for the guild. When the construction for the guild house takes place, let me know what resources you need and I can supply you with them.

If you also need a builder I can do that as well.

Okay I think we will stick with that name for now since you like it, and I will. I'll post pictures once I finished with it and once we are in game we will get to work on it. biggrin.gif

Alright, I guess I'll go fix my ally thing.