~ Ale Fest Info. ~

Skippy

Event Planners, MC Names:

Skippy Irongut [[ Skippy369. ]], Hidom Treefist [[ Legoman_LEGOS. ]], and Darius Irongut [[ Blackhawk77g. ]].

Event Date:

Either on the 9th of March, the 10th, or the 11th.

Event Type:

Er... Drinking ale?

Players/Nations effected by the event:

All nations / races; Dwarves, Orcs, Elves, Humans, and people from Alras.

Event Location:

Kal'Dwain, a Dwarven City.

Summary:

All races love ale, but there's not enough to go around. The purpose of Ale Fest is to prove that wrong, and give everyone who loves ale a mug! There'll be a stall for each Race / Nation. They'll be able to rent it for the event, and sell their ale. Whatever profit they get, they get to keep for their nation, or their brewing company. Hurry, request a stall now! Before it's to late!

Other Information:

We'd like if the Media Team could possibly record a video of how to get to Kal'Dwain. I've talked to AcerBuddy and sent him a PM about it. If this request could be done, it'd be great!

Here are some screens of the completed stalls, so far:

j7yfc3.png

2qwjwv7.pngdlgeu0.png

Haha, humans don't really have a block symble. I'm still thinking of what to make their stall out of. :)

The thing is, you can't make a stand out of wool...

High Elves will be there with casks and casks of wine.

Not to ruin your event but... There is a set day for the Festival of Ale...

Who says there can't be another?

Not to ruin your event but... There is a set day for the Festival of Ale...

EZ7YL.png

I assumed this was the same day. Was there supposed to be a specific event at the Temple?

Who says there can't be another?

I have no qualms about that, but i'd rather not in the same month.

I have no qualms about that, but i'd rather not in the same month.

I believe I read that you were free to celebrate the holidays any way you want? Am I wrong?

I believe I read that you were free to celebrate the holidays any way you want? Am I wrong?

Well, that part is wrong. These are event proposals for GM moderated events, therefore they have to be accepted and moderated, so no, we can't have them any way we want. However, it is possible to have an unofficial ale event, and you can hold it any way you'd like with your only restrictions being the usual server rules.

Well, that part is wrong. These are event proposals for GM moderated events, therefore they have to be accepted and moderated, so no, we can't have them any way we want. However, it is possible to have an unofficial ale event, and you can hold it any way you'd like with your only restrictions being the usual server rules.

I believe the only reason this was posted is to ask for live stream help, but I suppose that may not be possibly/not necessary for this forum, as it's only for events that need GM assistance. I believe this is simply a misunderstanding and I will speak to Skippy about this. Sorry for the trouble.