The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

Important

All members must re-apply on the new thread.

*Lore*

After the collapse of the Mirach and the remaking of Ascella, Jullius and Cresaran had a bet, Cresaran had to get eleven new members for the Crimson Blades in one elven week. If he succeeded, then he would get a free guild house, however if he faied then they would be forced to leave Ascella forever. Cresaran went to work to get new members but his first three already resided in Ascella so Jullius refused to let them count. He scoured the roads and went across the land and now we need more people to join our order. Cresaran was formerly the Andromedian Army Legate, Haraddan Guard Captain and the Ascellian Guard Captain and has always been loyal to Ascella and would never betray them.

Ranks:

Recruit: A new member that needs training and experience

Apprentice: A trainee who is studying and training under a specific officer

Squire: A member of the Blades that serves under a Knight or higher rank and goes to war alongside them.

Herald: A Squire that has finished their training for the Crimson Blades

Warden: The Midway rank in the army, where the role of a Crimson Blade truly starts

Hoplite: A Veteran in the army that has been battle tested and proven

Knight: The first officerial rank, given to Hoplites that show good leadeship capabilities

Armsmaster: A high rank that is for the highly skilled officers

Champion: The highest prestigious rank in the Crimson Blades, only the greatest soldiers can rech this rank and is the highest obtainable by any member.

Grandmaster: The Leader of the Crimson Blades who is in charge of everything.

Payment:

All members will be paid after battles and given rewards for doing good things. There is no official pay as if you are lazy you get little but if you work hard you get lots. We have shipments of leather armour, bows and arrows and we also sometimes hve spare iron swords. These will be handed out as necessary.

Members can order a custom built iron armour set for a discounted price of 750 minas. The price will change dependant on the cost of the iron we buy.

Uniform:

Strongly recommended and encouraged and it gives a good impresssion to people our supplier is Here just ask for a Crimson Blades Uniform ((And add a link to your skin))

Application:

Name:

Mc Name:

Combat skills:

Crimson Blades Grandmaster Cresaran Decidius

List Of Members:

Grandmaster Demivar Basilia

ArmsMaster Vespasian

Knight Borus Lenblade

Hoplite Sorrok

Hoplite Akature Flame-Bringer

Warden Neville CLavain

Warden Aiolos Nex

Herald Lupus

Herald Ohiraden'mar

Herald Twieg

Herald Crow

Squire Terrowhen (Under Cresaran)

Squire Alex Johnson (Under Cresaran)

Apprentice Nix Riden (Under Cresaran )

Apprentice Cryptic Azure (Under Cresaran)

Apprentice Silnar (Under Vespasian)

Apprentice Valador Lenblade (Under Borus)

Blacksmith Edorig

Honours and Awards:

Neville Clavain & Aiolos Nex: Heroes of Ascella, helped Grandmaster Cresaran stem the tide o the undead hordes in the battle to reclaim Ascella after the storm.

Dispatches:

Kless Therving, Murdered by Pirates

Twieg Amell, Murdered by Jester and Nix

Jester: Banished by Cresaran for murder

Grandmaster and Founder Cresaran: Left Asulon to return to his homeland, replaced by Demivar

Name: The Jester

Mc Name: ((MC: Slic3man))

Combat skills: Very Agile, Daggers and Axes ((Graceful, holds 6 daggers at all times and 100 with axes))

HAR HAR! I shall join!

Name: Borus Lenblade

Mc Name: ((racker2008))

Combat skills: ((Swordsmanship level 84))

I also write an App for my brother, Valador!

Name: Valador Lenblade

Mc Name: ((xlr20ice))

Combat skills: ((Swordsmanship level 30))

I would like to join ye me and me brother are looking for some extra cash and resources!

Also me and Cresaran are good friends, I would also like to see Jullius lose a bet. Har Har!

Name: The Jester

Mc Name: ((MC: Slic3man))

Combat skills: Very Agile, Daggers and Axes ((Graceful, holds 6 daggers at all times and 100 with axes))

Very good, we need more axeman and dagger man as most of use use blades. Welcome to the Order

HAR HAR! I shall join!

Name: Borus Lenblade

Mc Name: ((racker2008))

Combat skills: ((Swordsmanship level 84))

I also write an App for my brother, Valador!

Name: Valador Lenblade

Mc Name: ((xlr20ice))

Combat skills: ((Swordsmanship level 30))

I would like to join ye me and me brother are looking for some extra cash and resources!

Also me and Cresaran are good friends, I would also like to see Jullius lose a bet. Har Har!

I'll accept both of ye' you'll make a fine addition. Welcome to the order lads

I hope this guild is a great addition to Seventis! Good luck getting your members.

Thanks for that, as I was in the Mirach I used to hate Seventis but I have made friends with many of their members and I am starting to like you. I now have 8 confirmed people that don't already live in Ascella as that was the terms, five possibles.

Name: Silnar Ironaxe

Mc Name: PeaceOnCraft

Combat skills: ((axe level 20, planning on getting a very high swordsmanship))

Name: Silnar Ironaxe

Mc Name: PeaceOnCraft

Combat skills: ((axe level 20, planning on getting a very high swordsmanship))

Whell, skills and proficiency can be taught and trained but not the desire to learn and become better that you posess can not be trained. Welcome to the Blades.

Application:

Name: Terrowhen (Nickname Terro)

Mc Name: Samsolo97

Combat skills: I'm skilled with the Sword and I'm learning to shoot a bow. (Sword 38, Bow 11)

Application:

Name: Terrowhen (Nickname Terro)

Mc Name: Samsolo97

Combat skills: I'm skilled with the Sword and I'm learning to shoot a bow. (Sword 38, Bow 11)

Whell Terro, you seem fit for the job and I could train ye' with your bow if you want. Welcome to the Blades

I dun' wunt tae join, but, do yis 'ave a plan 'ouse yet?

If you rea it through fully, then you would see that Jullius is going to make it for us. We have 10 men that fit his criteria and another one coming soon to make it 11.