The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

Application:

Name: Drazin

Mc Name: Paladin_of_Io

Combat skills: ((I just started)) Axes : 4 I do also own a bow that dropped off a skeleton. ((BTW i still have a credit of 45 skill levels))

I remember you from the status you posted about being accepted! This guild is part of the Nation of Seventis, so welcome. The Seventis Military is also recruiting.

I remember you from the status you posted about being accepted! This guild is part of the Nation of Seventis, so welcome. The Seventis Military is also recruiting.

Would it benefit the great nation of Seventis more? For me to join the Military or the crimson blades? I would prefer the blades.

Are you the leader of the Military? I really want to get into a town or nation. The wilds have not treated me well.

*Jester runs up, stabbing a note into the wall outside of the guild hall with a jagged dagger*

"I was banished from the Blades by lies, deceit. I haven't murdered anyone and the only one I harmed was Tweig, with good reason. I harmed Tweig after he had stabbed a hole through my friend's palm, Nix's palm. Besides the fact that Tweig became Armsmaster as soon as he joined. I've met the new leader of this guild, the same as Cresaran in my mind. Not far after we met he began his rude remarks. It is only a moment of time before this "Demivar" becomes the new Cresaran. After all, he seems to know Cresaran pretty well somehow, even though I've NEVER seen him in Ascella. It's a bit shifty to see a stranger enter and immediately become a Grandmaster. Tell Jullius I will be by sometime soon to speak to him about the situation.

I was loyal to the guild and made the very allies they have today, Holm and The White Ravens, both alliances made by myself. Cresaran was never around and I ended up furnishing the guild hall with the help of loyal members and myself. The training and sparring was also undertaken by me and most of the apprentices were as well. I hope that some of the members speak out against this madness and see what Demivar himself has to say about it. Good luck, Crimson Blades. *The last word written in the very color of blood, Crimson*

Jester~"

*Slinks away stealthily so no one can follow him, eventually making it to the roofs and leaping away gracefully*

*Looks up to the roof top as I walk away from the pedistal and see Jester jumping away in the corner of my eye and smirk. I turn to the ignorant few who are betrayels to the Blades and glare, when I see a glint in the alley way, and realize it is someones knife. I see the knife fly past my head just as I exit the city gates, running behind the fleeing Jester. The fear overwhelms me, and I look back to the castle as a tear runs down my face. I keep running, the Crimson Blades now a disgrace to Ascella. I decide not to return to Ascella, and to just flee, trying to find Jester and possibly Nix.

Application:

Name: Drazin

Mc Name: Paladin_of_Io

Combat skills: ((I just started)) Axes : 4 I do also own a bow that dropped off a skeleton. ((BTW i still have a credit of 45 skill levels))

Ye' seem willing to learn lad, meet me in Ascella as soon as you can. Welcome to the Blades

*Jester runs up, stabbing a note into the wall outside of the guild hall with a jagged dagger*

"I was banished from the Blades by lies, deceit. I haven't murdered anyone and the only one I harmed was Tweig, with good reason. I harmed Tweig after he had stabbed a hole through my friend's palm, Nix's palm. Besides the fact that Tweig became Armsmaster as soon as he joined. I've met the new leader of this guild, the same as Cresaran in my mind. Not far after we met he began his rude remarks. It is only a moment of time before this "Demivar" becomes the new Cresaran. After all, he seems to know Cresaran pretty well somehow, even though I've NEVER seen him in Ascella. It's a bit shifty to see a stranger enter and immediately become a Grandmaster. Tell Jullius I will be by sometime soon to speak to him about the situation.

I was loyal to the guild and made the very allies they have today, Holm and The White Ravens, both alliances made by myself. Cresaran was never around and I ended up furnishing the guild hall with the help of loyal members and myself. The training and sparring was also undertaken by me and most of the apprentices were as well. I hope that some of the members speak out against this madness and see what Demivar himself has to say about it. Good luck, Crimson Blades. *The last word written in the very color of blood, Crimson*

Jester~"

*Slinks away stealthily so no one can follow him, eventually making it to the roofs and leaping away gracefully*

*Watches the traitor take to the rooves* "You brought this on yourself you sadistic traitorous bastard, ye' can bugger off, we're better off without you"

*Looks up to the roof top as I walk away from the pedistal and see Jester jumping away in the corner of my eye and smirk. I turn to the ignorant few who are betrayels to the Blades and glare, when I see a glint in the alley way, and realize it is someones knife. I see the knife fly past my head just as I exit the city gates, running behind the fleeing Jester. The fear overwhelms me, and I look back to the castle as a tear runs down my face. I keep running, the Crimson Blades now a disgrace to Ascella. I decide not to return to Ascella, and to just flee, trying to find Jester and possibly Nix.

*Watches one of the 4 untrusted ones flee*

"The Blades are mine Aitilias, this has shown me that YOU are the traitors and deserve every last bit of punishment, I can't betray something that I own by dong what it was designed for, this just proves who is loyal, is that is the life that you wish to live then you never should have joined the Blades."

Spilt blood on my blade it may be. Lay a finger on a crimson blade and you are my prey. Traitors choose another guild. You are hated here. If I see a traitor bothering this harmless guild, without no further action, execution on the spot is my only option. Acknowledge this, enemies.