The Gilded Masquerade (Nobles And Thieves)

HappyShackles

I would think if you have a villain app, your in the villain/black market network. Depending how you play your character and if you are in any alliances at all.

After I build a team of five builders I'll start with putting everything together.

Once again I would love to help out with the redstone traps etc.

This looks like an incredibly fun event, I support this wholeheartedly. It seems like a great deal of control will be needed, however, to keep this to a level where people can still RP it rather than many of the events, where there's just broadcasts going around and then you kill mobs and get shepherded along a linear stream of events. So even once you thin out the people who don't fit the bill, things will have to be very loose and open for different scenarios.

* Reads the letter and smiles

" A masquerade! Fantastic. . . A wonderful chance to meet some old. . . Friends . . Yes! Lets say friends!

I'd be glad to help you build the place so long as I can still participate in the main event. This sounds absolutely wonderful, just what the server needs. I applaud you, good sir!

Now, to start on my costume...

Native gave me the go-ahead, so hopefully this weekend we'll be able to build the mansion. It won't have to be that big. We need:

THE ESTATE (The actual Masquerade will go on for 24 hours before the 'Game' begins, where remaining party guests are given a Red or Blue card that leads them either to Game Room A or Game Room B)

Garden and Courtyard (Inhabited by the Gate Guard and two NPC Gate Guards)

Grand Hall (Inhabited by Adrian Beaumont and servants at times. Two NPC servants)

Dining Room (Inhabited by the Head Chef and servants at times. Two NPC servants)

Ball Room (Inhabited by the musician)

Six Bedrooms (Empty for the use of the players, secrets possible to be found)

Servant's Quarters (Empty, but possible to be broken into with some secrets to discover)

Kitchen (Empty, but possible to be broken into with secrets to discover)

Bath and Restrooms (With two NPC bathroom attendants)

Game Room A (A room where the floor falls away into the Dungeon)

Game Room B (A room where the floor falls away into the Cage)

THE DUNGEON (Not revealing the inhabitants of these, I have made some large alterations to the event in my noggin and I don't plan on spoiling. Keep in mind all of these chambers will need some sort of walkway above for Adrian to observe from)

Chamber A (Cave-style)

Chamber B (Forest-style)

Chamber C (Meadow-style)

Chamber D (Desert-style)

Chamber E (Nether-style)

Chamber F (Final Chamber)