The Order Of Light

Aodran

The White Knights are NOT and I repeat NOT part of the Order. We are allies and that is it.

We are also allies with Syrila, Seventis, Renatus, and the Order. We don't want you to kill any member of the Order.

For all of the Order, I will be returning soon.

~Tempir Amedaius

I am reacting against their past aggression. After everything I have done for these people, they betrayed me. Syrila was the one who called for my head after the incident. When we spoke, and I told her my story, we departed as friends. Does that not show something?

The Ravens are corrupted, they no longer abide by the virtues of Alvaska. They work in self-preservation instead of selflessness. I do not wish to take the city from Seventis, I simply wish to destroy the corrupted White Order.

I ask one thing of you; let the righteous side win. Either way, the city is under Seventis. I will not ask for outside aid, but in return, I ask that you allow me to do my work.

I'm afraid I cant just let you come in and wipe out my people. If you want change, then solve it with civilized words, not drawn blades. It is great to be friends with Syrila, for she is a great person.

Promising land to stay under my control matters not to me, I care for my people. They are reforming and will continue to improve themselves. Can you not acknowledge this? I'd suggest presenting your complaints to them in letter.

*Ariana walks up to the notice on the board and frowns.

Well, what reforms would you recommend for the order? As it stands now, the Ravens are a mere shadow of what they once were. I feel that our option right now is to move the Ravens to Ascella, and then rebuild Aliquam from the ashes. As Ascella was rebuilt, I hope that Aliquam too will be.

*Tassel tacks up a small notice, coughing weakly into her hand as she walks off

'Dear.. well everyone!

I'm happy you're finally acting the way you should be, honorable and true, and that all of you are safe and well. Its good knowing that things are laying out in a peaceful sweep, my worst fears arw slowly being laid to rest bit by bit.

If you ever need anything, dont hesitate to call. Ill do my best to help with whatever it is you may need. Just take it easy on me right now, I seem to have come down with something odd and Im rather worn no matter how much rest I have. But dont worry, Ill do my best for you all!

Come and visit us in Holm sometime, we hope to gain lots of new friends there in our new home. Its be nice for you to see us now and again. We have some if the best smiths around too, though they tend to be passed out drunk.. don't tell Heibe, but I nicked his hat last time he passed out~!

-Tassel D. Lavada '

I am flattening Aliquam. But this is because I am rebuilding the whole of Aliquam. I am filling in the mines, taking down the walls, houses and everything. The walls will be smaller and cleaner. The houses will be a bit smaller, and also cleaner. We will rebuild the school, inn, and the hospital. We will need ALL Of the resources we can get.

*Tempir writes this very dark font*

Take out your items! The destruction will begin in THREE elven days!

~Tempir Amedaius

Notices Tempirs note.

"You heard what he said. Pack your itmes and move out. Aliquam shall rise once more and we with it! This is the only thing we can do at this moment."

Writes a note for the order

From this day on we are The Order Of Light!

((changed it because "the white order" did not reprecent us enough.))

*Chuckles at the birds, planning to move an entire city*

This, birdies, is personal. I will follow you to the nether if necessary for my revenge.

*Looks over to his spy, just walking beside him, smiling as they discuss the Amell Island*

((ALSO, does this mean I get control of the old AP, since I essentially "Forced you out", or is it Seventis?))

*Chuckles at the birds, planning to move an entire city*

This, birdies, is personal. I will follow you to the nether if necessary for my revenge.

*Looks over to his spy, just walking beside him, smiling as they discuss the Amell Island*

((ALSO, does this mean I get control of the old AP, since I essentially "Forced you out", or is it Seventis?))

((Its a Seventis City, we are rebuilding))

Stands up and starts to speak

I have a proposal. What about if we wont destoy everything. Only the walls, hospital, tavern and few non-used buildings. What do you think?

I agree with Aodran I cabt get all my stuff anywere safe So why we only take down non used houses And walls ?

I am destroying everthing. We need a new building style to make it look prettier, also to make people feel more welcome. I have already sketched what it will look like. Here is what they will look like

*Holds up a quick sketch he made*

aF8J.png

TaX4U.png

Stands up and starts to speak

I have a proposal. What about if we wont destoy everything. Only the walls, hospital, tavern and few non-used buildings. What do you think?

*Relgard listens from a rooftop, laughing to himself*

Yes, birdies, leave me something to work with.