The Kharajyr / Alras First Contact

Yup, she doesn't know that there are any other Kharajry alive and sleeps at the foot of his throne.

When Kjell said he would get a pet cat he wasn't kidding, apparently.

Alras isn't land locked, the Alrasian Sea is connected to the Elven Ocean, much like the Mediterranean sea and the Atlantic Ocean.

-sigh- Why can't we just despise them, and be arrogant, and not want to talk to them? I feel we should be distainful, and not even try to be their equals, or their allies..but ah well.

We arn't supposed to be frolicking around Asulon just yet... Why the hell do our "scouts" feel the need to expose themselves?!

bloody idiots...

Oh, and the Kharajyr as we had wrote them would die before they allowed themselves to be petted by an ape.

-sigh- Why can't we just despise them, and be arrogant, and not want to talk to them? I feel we should be distainful, and not even try to be their equals, or their allies..but ah well.

Your leader seems to be doing what's best for the Race/Nation to survive as a whole. So far, it's working and it's not bad to have allies.

[[ *sniff* Should totally invite Tiazar, he'd give em what for ]]

Your leader seems to be doing what's best for the Race/Nation to survive as a whole. So far, it's working and it's not bad to have allies.

No, but what I mean is that I feel like some of us are going anti-lore, and positivly trying to be friends.

No, but what I mean is that I feel like some of us are going anti-lore, and positivly trying to be friends.

[[being dealt with ICly I belive :wink:]]

((Few wants to be friends, many do not. Think its good to have this, maybe little anti-lore but not everyone has the same view))

(this is against our geology in Asulon. We would have to go all the way around Asulon's landmass to get into the elven sea... The chances of us getting into Alras instead of another part of Asulon is slim to none.))

This has already happened, two of them came to my tower, Urasept and Tot were precent, we chased after them and had first contact. All it consisted of was finding out the "god" of their race, and them going "look at me... I have a tail and fur...".

And that is why we are not doing well as a race.

If you have their names, pm them to me. I'll bring out the spray bottle... Then ban them.