The Cycle Of Life

Ursolon

The Cycle of Life

Event Planners, MC Names: Ursolon

Event Type: "Block Replacement Event"

Event Date: ASAP. Whenever a meeting can be held between the two groups.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Kingdom of Seventis and the Druids of the Grove located near Solace.

Event Location: Newly claimed Kingdom of Seventis lands

Summary: Very similar to my "The Regrowth" event. Seventis' land includes one large desert region and we'd like to have it converted to a plains biome. AKA: Swap sand on top with grass blocks.

Concept Images/Screenshots: I think we all understand what I mean by "Block Swap".

Other Information:

1xOqO.png

The black outline is showing all of the new Seventis land. The purple is the border that separates the already existing plains/mountain biome, located in the Northwest area of the map and then it also shows where the forest biome is. The plan is to have the druids come to the center of that Forest biome, where there is that small 'peninsula-like' strip at the top of the biome. Once there, they would work their Druid magic and essentially spread life over the desert. GM's would then start, either by hand or chunk by chunk via WE, changing small parts of the sand into grass blocks. I'd like to have another GM run by and place bonemeal as it goes so that it looks natural and not just a flat grass texture.

Now, how long this will take is still up for discussion. We'd like it to just be a one time thing and get it over with, however, RP wise, this doesn't really make sense unless several druids come and devote most of their time to channeling the spirits. Like I said before, we'll have to discuss this to work out the details.

Also, a question to any of the druids.... I'm only slightly familiar with your idols of the aspects or whatever they are called, I do not mean to be rude but I have honestly no idea what you call them... I am talking about the Obsidian block and the Diamond Block that used to be next to the attunement pool. Now, the question is... Would an offering of a diamond block, to replace the missing one ( if it is still missing... ) make sense RP wise? Or would another offering be better. I know how greedy you druids can be... So be honest with me.

Now for the RP part:

(( Assuming the idea of bringing diamonds are a good idea and makes sense RP wise ))

* A small party comes to the Sacred Grove in Salvus waiting outside the grotto for a signal to enter *

"Hello, Druids of the grove. It has been quite some time since I was here... I still miss that special bond with nature I once had." - Ursolon

"What can the Druids do for you?" - Druid ( Example RP.... not a scripted event really... )

"I ask a favor of the Druids."

"Oh?"

"Aye, and I bring tribute... An offer to promote good relations between the Druids and Seventis."

* orders his companions to bring out the diamond block from the chest *

"I see, an Idol for the Aspects."

*nods*

"Now what was it you wanted in return?"

* removes a map from his pocket and presents it *

"This land... It is dead. It yields no crop and the droughts last for months on end."

"We can help with that."

(( Meh. Just wanted to give an example... ))

With the exception of the Kharajyr temple and the NPC Village, there are no existing settlements located in the desert. I've recently contacted Ki'Khago asking him if the Kharajyr intend to keep the buildings... I have yet to recieve word in return.I now need to contact Xerdun apparently. And the NPC village has already mysteriously been demolished... * looks to Native *.

We tore down the NPC village. :P

Good. Always so annoying when I am traveling there. Maybe you only redo the part of the desert between Mallowyn and the small forest on the coast to the south? It would make Mallowyn have a bit of a "transition zone" before the desert.

Good idea!

Move this to denied or finished, please.

We've decided to keep the desert.