House Flay

Zezimus

As iterated as many times possible, I cannot stress the importance of keeping these threads free from OOC.

For the owner; please take this into responsibility. Tell them off when they are doing so. Failure to comply from here on forward will result in 1 warn added to your status.

If you do not heed the laws after that, I will sadly be forced to close this topic.

With much apologies,

Syrenne and the FM Team

*A note is put next to the list of people, specifically the Skull's*

I have passed the initiation it reads

*Elysia leaves a note on the Dreadfort.*

"To Tiberius:

I hope you can be a bit more lenient about this than your brother. Will you accept me into the bannerman ranks, I have passed the trials, and am ready.

If not, could I still receive pay as an associate?"

*Rio sighs as he walks off, after reading the note about August going on a journey.. he begins to write a message, attaching it to the side of the wall, near his room*

"I don't think I have told many of you, other than Sir August himself, but recently I have had to do some.. things.. and have not been able to be active, however if you need any other, non fighting things.. such as Blacksmithing and Farming.. I can provide those, and I hope to return to my duties soon

-Rio"

((I've not been doing any villainous things, due to having my VA revoked, which is why I haven't been very active))

*Rio sighs as he walks off, after reading the note about August going on a journey.. he begins to write a message, attaching it to the side of the wall, near his room*

"I don't think I have told many of you, other than Sir August himself, but recently I have had to do some.. things.. and have not been able to be active, however if you need any other, non fighting things.. such as Blacksmithing and Farming.. I can provide those, and I hope to return to my duties soon

-Rio"

((I've not been doing any villainous things, due to having my VA revoked, which is why I haven't been very active))

*Tiberius looks over the note and writes up his own message, before nailing it against Rio's door.*

"Very well, if you feel that you are no longer a capable fighter... You may continue to work for us in some sort of non combat role of your choice. I ask that you speak with me in person so that we can arrange something for you.

- Count Tiberius Flay."

*Elysia leaves a note on the Dreadfort.*

"To Tiberius:

I hope you can be a bit more lenient about this than your brother. Will you accept me into the bannerman ranks, I have passed the trials, and am ready.

If not, could I still receive pay as an associate?"

*Tiberius reads the note and pins another up beside it.*

"My brother, August's belief was that a female should not become a Bannerman. However, you have proven yourself to be most useful and as I already have a female in our ranks, I feel there may be some window of opportunity for you to join us. Send me a bird when you have the time to complete the trial, I wish to see your skills for myself.

- Count Tiberius Flay."

A notice is pinned against the Arethor Notice Board.

"Recruitment to become a Bannerman of House Flay has been reopened, you may now send in your applications at the Dreadfort and I will arrange to meet with you in person.

- Count Tiberius Flay."

-Snip-

-Messages are sent to the banners of House Flay-

Let it be known, that I, August Flay have returned to revitalize House Flay. I pray the men that I have abandoned return to us. We have big plans ahead, and we need every man we can get.

Reads the letter, and quickly sends a reply to August

Dear August,

My debt to ye' still stands. I hope that, despite my lack of initiative, I will be allowed to face the trials in our House's most crucial time of need. I live to serve ye' and will lay down my live. Accept my request to join the House, or at least consider.

Signed,

John Woods, of the Left Hand

Moved to inactive guilds.

If you wish for it's return, PM me and I'll gladly do so. Thanks for the good RP also, :)