The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

*Reads both applications rather quickly and places a note back up*

Sarim and Johnson you have both been accepted please seek out myself or Uthor ((Burkester- Jroy96)) as soon as you can.

-Gideon Silverblade

((EDIT: IGNORE THIS APP! I have decided not to join.))

Thomas leaves an application form in((where-ever we would put these)).

((Application:))

((Mc Name: james2k))

Rp Name: My name is Thomas.

Age: I am 18((which was a good few years after the start adulthood back then)

Old jobs and work: I used to gather wood for my family back in the Wilds. I am a decent lumberjack(level 50).

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc): As I said, I am a decent lumberjack.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? ((Weapon Skill lvl)): I am a master at swordsmanship(100)

Why do ye wish to join the Lances?: I wish to serve Oren as my ancestors did before me.

Do ye take the Oath-needed: I do.

I Thomas pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

((EDIT: IGNORE THIS APP! I have decide not to join.))

Thomas leaves an application form in((where-ever we would put these)).

((Application:))

((Mc Name: james2k))

Rp Name: My name is Thomas. I know naught of who my family is, I've spent most of my live with a family that took me in. We lived in the Wilds.

Age: I am 18((which was a good few years after the start adulthood back then)

Old jobs and work: I used to gather wood for my family back in the Wilds. I am a decent lumberjack(level 50).

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc): As I said, I am a decent lumberjack.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? ((Weapon Skill lvl)): I am a master at swordsmanship(100)

Why do ye wish to join the Lances?: I wish to serve Oren as my ancestors did before me.

Do ye take the Oath-needed: I do.

I Thomas pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Hands a Notice to Matthias*

"Squire put this on the board so that once the lad comes back around he will know he is accpted under my command as a lance"

Application:

Mc Name- Areontrade

Rp Name- Malice (Elros Elensar)

Age- 115

Old Jobs and Work- Bannerman under Count Baelish, Guard Captain of Ascella

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lumberjacking (100)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Custom WarHatchet (100) Fists (75)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To defeat the enemies of Oren and to insure my homes safety.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Aye

Oath: I Elros Elensar pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Areontrade

Rp Name- Malice (Elros Elensar)

Age- 115

Old Jobs and Work- Bannerman under Count Baelish, Guard Captain of Ascella

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Lumberjacking (100)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Custom WarHatchet (100) Fists (75)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To defeat the enemies of Oren and to insure my homes safety.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Aye

Oath: I Elros Elensar pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*nods after he reads and stamps the mark of approval on it and writes*

Accpeted report to me to be assgined under a knight to begain ye task and quest.

*Motions for his squir

e matthias*

"Matthias deliver this to the lad will ye?"

Mc Name- Moosehunter123

Rp Name- Ramdir_Soulblade

Age- 425

Old Jobs and Work- I was a guard for a couple houses and i am a brother of the soulblades of Ardir and Ace

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- ((blacksmithing= 71) i am a good blacksmith i learn't from a dwarf that was in the soulblade

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)A sword is my choice of weapon (30 but i am going to donate for 100)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To try and join the ranks of my brothers and become a man of oren and a defender of oren so that i can protect oren with me live.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I _Ramdir Soulblade_____ pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

"Mc Name- POTATO3"

Rp Name- Muryo

Age- 27

Old Jobs and Work- I'm a currently a blacksmith.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I consider myself a master blacksmith. ((level 100))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I guess I'm decent with a sword. ((level 100))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to fight for a cause. Even if I don't compare to some of the fighters you have now, I want to make myself of use.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yeah.

Oath: I, Muryo pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Ninjameerkat

Rp Name- Alastor

Age- 109

Old Jobs and Work- Former royal guard to the high princess of Malinor back in the days of Aegis, mercenary and most recently a crimson pirate.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Farming (25) lumberjacking (15)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Two-handed greatsword (61)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve the holy Oren empire and see Asulon united under the rule of king Godfrey, long may he reign.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Why else would I be here?

Oath: I Alastor pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- Moosehunter123Rp Name- Ramdir_SoulbladeAge- 425Old Jobs and Work- I was a guard for a couple houses and i am a brother of the soulblades of Ardir and AceSkills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- ((blacksmithing= 71) i am a good blacksmith i learn't from a dwarf that was in the soulbladeWeapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)A sword is my choice of weapon (30 but i am going to donate for 100)Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To try and join the ranks of my brothers and become a man of oren and a defender of oren so that i can protect oren with me live.Do ye take the Oath-needed- I _Ramdir Soulblade_____ pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

"Mc Name- POTATO3"Rp Name- MuryoAge- 27Old Jobs and Work- I'm a currently a blacksmith.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I consider myself a master blacksmith. ((level 100))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I guess I'm decent with a sword. ((level 100))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to fight for a cause. Even if I don't compare to some of the fighters you have now, I want to make myself of use.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yeah.Oath: I, Muryo pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- NinjameerkatRp Name- AlastorAge- 109Old Jobs and Work- Former royal guard to the high princess of Malinor back in the days of Aegis, mercenary and most recently a crimson pirate.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Farming (25) lumberjacking (15)Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Two-handed greatsword (61)Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve the holy Oren empire and see Asulon united under the rule of king Godfrey, long may he reign.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Why else would I be here?Oath: I Alastor pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Motions for one of the lances to deliver the notes*

Ye Have been accpeted (All 3) Seek Ser Matthias (Anorexichippo) Or Knight Commander Uthor (Jroy96) TO be stationed in Solace under the Chapter of the steadfast sheild

Mc Name-

benny508

Rp Name-

Brendin Lencel

Age-

Old Jobs and Work-

Currently tryin' 'ta prove me'self. No propah' work 'ta report.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-

Ach , I can cook 'little , but 'no much. [ Lvl : 35 ]

Part from 'tat , I cannae' do much 'part from fight !

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)

I would consider me'sel' brillian' wit' a sword , Master 'o swordsmanship I be' ! [LVL : 100 Swords]

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

I wish fer' work. I'll be blunt , I wish fer' blimmin' work in 'dis nation. I ain't 'ere fer' 'te honour or glory , 'am 'ere 'ta git' 'tings done.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

I 'dae.

Oath: I Brendin Lancel pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name-

benny508

Rp Name-

Brendin Lencel

Age-

Old Jobs and Work-

Currently tryin' 'ta prove me'self. No propah' work 'ta report.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-

Ach , I can cook 'little , but 'no much. [ Lvl : 35 ]

Part from 'tat , I cannae' do much 'part from fight !

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)

I would consider me'sel' brillian' wit' a sword , Master 'o swordsmanship I be' ! [LVL : 100 Swords]

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

I wish fer' work. I'll be blunt , I wish fer' blimmin' work in 'dis nation. I ain't 'ere fer' 'te honour or glory , 'am 'ere 'ta git' 'tings done.

I 'dae.

Oath: I Brendin Lancel pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A Page returns with a letter*

Accepted! Report to Knight Commander Uthor for ye assignments

Application:

Mc Name-xlrks

Rp Name-Daniel_Croft

Age-19

Old Jobs and Work-None (new to the server)

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-None (New to server)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Axe (Haven't progressed with it, looking to learn how to use it while in service)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To learn to become proficient with weapons as well as some courage and discipline.

Oath: I Daniel_Croft pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name-xlrks

Rp Name-Daniel_Croft

Age-19

Old Jobs and Work-None (new to the server)

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-None (New to server)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Axe (Haven't progressed with it, looking to learn how to use it while in service)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To learn to become proficient with weapons as well as some courage and discipline.

Oath: I Daniel_Croft pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Accpted but shall be on an extended Conscript Period under Knight Commander Ardir's Commander in Arethor (Snakeyeeees) Contact him ASAP

Mc Name-Jimacat

Rp Name-Vinyl

Age-18

Old Jobs and Work- I was a Naval Gunner for Oren

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- None

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? Tomahawk(Axe mastery lv20)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to do something more with my life.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes

*Vinyl folds the letter and gives it to his hawk*

Mc Name-Jimacat

Rp Name-Vinyl

Age-18

Old Jobs and Work- I was a Naval Gunner for Oren

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- None

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? Tomahawk(Axe mastery lv20)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to do something more with my life.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes

*Vinyl folds the letter and gives it to his hawk*

* A Pages returns the letter*

"Ye are Denied for not takeing the Oath of Service."