The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

Application:Mc Name- sgtdannymanRp Name- Adonis_ForbaginAge-18Old Jobs and Work- I used to work as a Bannerman For Lord Therving also for Lord Norsem. I would like to join the Lances and follow my fathers footstepsSkills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Smith and Mining I may not be the best but I am learning still.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Very Skilled with the Sword, I was taught and trained by my father and some of the guards of Ager one who is named NikoWhy do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to follow the footsteps of my father who used to be a Knight himself, I also want to server the Holy Oren Empire and Protect all the People who follow it.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes I do.I Adonis_Forbagin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws. Sincerely, Adonis_Forbagin(sgtdannyman)(With stats my sword was 51-53 I believe and smithing 15)

Application:Mc Name- gamer9726Rp Name- Victarion WystrosAge-28Old Jobs and Work- I used to work on a farm, and after my father's death when I was 13, I had to do most of the heavy lifting around the household. I also had to defend the place from bandits. This is how I learned how to use a sword.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can forge my own armor, but it isn't the best. With training, I could definitely improve. I can also work as a lumberjack. That was one of the things I had to do when I was younger.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I fight best with a longsword. That has always been my weapon of choice. I can also use a bow, but my real strength lies in my swordsmanship. Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to defend Arethor and the Holy Oren Empire. I would also like to follow in the footsteps of my uncle, who was also part of The Lances. Hopefully being part of this Order will help me improve my fighting skills even more and help me create a name for myself.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes, I will.I Victarion Wystros pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws. - Victarion Wystros(gamer9726)(I got serious about playing LoTC after the skills plugin was removed, so I don't have skill numbers)

*A seal of acceptance and a letter is sent to the people above*

"Seek Squire Tyrus for bunk and basic gear"

Application:

Mc Name- Alzear

Rp Name- Alzear

Age- 32

Old Jobs and Work- I have had no previous employment.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I have never found that I can do these.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I am skilled with an average but excel with a short sword.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To train and make a name for myself.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes.

I Alzear Cameron pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- SnazzyEnglishman

Rp Name- Eamon Sheffield

Age- 19

Old Jobs and Work- No jobs, though I helped Count Roy MacCray during his early years.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can farm quite well.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Count Roy trained me to use a longsword and a bow, though I prefer to use the blade. There's no honour in shooting your opponent from across a field.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? - I want to restore some of the family honour that was lost since my father, Elroy, started a short lived rebellion.

I, Eamon Sheffield, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- AlzearRp Name- AlzearAge- 32Old Jobs and Work- I have had no previous employment.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I have never found that I can do these.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I am skilled with an average but excel with a short sword.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To train and make a name for myself.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes.I Alzear Cameron pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Uthor sits in Riven Keep. At his study as all ways looking through several piles of papers. Ink and quill at the ready to sign papers and write letters and respsonses. He sees Alzears applicatoin.*

"Ye are here by accpted into the lances of Oren. Seek Squire Tyrus to get yer bunk and basic gear"

-Uthor Silverblade, Grand knight of Oren.

Mc Name- SnazzyEnglishmanRp Name- Eamon SheffieldAge- 19Old Jobs and Work- No jobs, though I helped Count Roy MacCray during his early years.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can farm quite well.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Count Roy trained me to use a longsword and a bow, though I prefer to use the blade. There's no honour in shooting your opponent from across a field.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? - I want to restore some of the family honour that was lost since my father, Elroy, started a short lived rebellion.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes.I, Eamon Sheffield, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Uthor sits in Riven Keep. At his study as all ways looking through several piles of papers. Ink and quill at the ready to sign papers and write letters and respsonses. He sees Eamons applicatoin. He chuckles as he remebers it was the kid obssesd with roof climbing and one mans house.*

"Ye are here by accpted into the Lances of Oren, Seek Squire Tyrus for gear and bunk"

-Uthor Silverblade Grand Knight of Oren

Mc Name- The_GodFather43

Rp Name- Drake Larowin

Age- 29

Old Jobs and Work- Works in Mireton when needed

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- ((before the skills where taken away i was 100 smithing))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)- ((I was 100 swords and 90 bow before skills where got taken away.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?- I wish to server Oren and protect it in whatever way i can.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Yes I Drake Larowin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name-Assassinofawsome

Rp Name-Mills Larowin

Age-27

Old Jobs and Work-I work in Mierton Doing whatever my older brothers want me to do.I can cut wood also((100 lumberjacking))

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-I can Cut wood anytime it is needed(( 100 lumberjack))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)I use a sword to defend myself((100 swords))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I wish to serve with my older brother Drake and to denfend Oren from all her foes till my very last breath.

I Mills Larowin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Leonidas8227882

Rp Name- Haldamir Carnesîr

Age- 32

Old Jobs and Work- Haldamir worked on a farm. He also worked in a clinic so he knows how to treat wounded.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Farming, medicine

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): He really only knows how to use his fists and somewhat how to use swords.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?: I wish to protect the people of the Oren Empire as a whole. Not just as a city, but as a whole. The Lances of Oren are the way to do that.

Oath: I Haldamir Carnesîr pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- killnanimas

Rp Name- Aelgar Iadin

Age- 26

Old Jobs and Work- Freelance mercenary work, along with some work as a courier.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I'm able to cut wood and perform basic farmwork, though I've never taken a liking to working in mines.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I'm adept with a sword and have been training my marksmanship. (No IG skills ATM)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? So that I may hone my skills in combat and serve Oren.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I do.

I Aelgar Iadin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- The_GodFather43Rp Name- Drake LarowinAge- 29Old Jobs and Work- Works in Mireton when neededSkills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- ((before the skills where taken away i was 100 smithing))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)- ((I was 100 swords and 90 bow before skills where got taken away.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?- I wish to server Oren and protect it in whatever way i can.Do ye take the Oath-needed-Yes I Drake Larowin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name-AssassinofawsomeRp Name-Mills LarowinAge-27Old Jobs and Work-I work in Mierton Doing whatever my older brothers want me to do.I can cut wood also((100 lumberjacking))Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-I can Cut wood anytime it is needed(( 100 lumberjack))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)I use a sword to defend myself((100 swords))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I wish to serve with my older brother Drake and to denfend Oren from all her foes till my very last breath.Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Mills Larowin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- Leonidas8227882Rp Name- Haldamir CarnesîrAge- 32Old Jobs and Work- Haldamir worked on a farm. He also worked in a clinic so he knows how to treat wounded.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Farming, medicineWeapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): He really only knows how to use his fists and somewhat how to use swords.Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?: I wish to protect the people of the Oren Empire as a whole. Not just as a city, but as a whole. The Lances of Oren are the way to do that.Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes.Oath: I Haldamir Carnesîr pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application: Mc Name- killnanimas Rp Name- Aelgar Iadin Age- 26 Old Jobs and Work- Freelance mercenary work, along with some work as a courier. Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I'm able to cut wood and perform basic farmwork, though I've never taken a liking to working in mines. Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I'm adept with a sword and have been training my marksmanship. (No IG skills ATM) Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? So that I may hone my skills in combat and serve Oren. Do ye take the Oath-needed- I do. I Aelgar Iadin pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A Bird sends of a letter with the seal of acceptence to each of the people above*

"Ye [Name] Have been accepted to the Oren lances, Seek Squire Tyrus [[Knightei]] for yer bunk, and basic gear. If ye have some tell us before ye are given a set so that new recruits and unfortunate ones may have a set of gear to protect themselfs. And Squire Tyrus will inform ye of yer duties."

Mc Name-hbergren1999

Rp Name-William Arcuarius

Age-25

Old Jobs and Work-n/a

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can mine, and I can cut wood

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)I am a good archer(1), and I have room to improve on using the sword(1).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I wish to join the Lances to build upon the principles I was taught at a young age and fight and protect my homeland. I wish to honor those who have fought for Oren by protecting it. I wish to serve a higher cause than just beating back ruffians all alone, I wish to be part of a group and fight as such.

Oath: I William Arcuarius pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

1.jpg

Application:

Mc Name- Skytt1995

Rp Name- Wellington

Age- 56

Old Jobs and Work- Guardsman, farmer

Skills for odd jobs? N/A

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wishes to return into the military district and yet again serve and protect my kinsmen.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I pledge my life and my blind loyalty.

I Welling pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Oren Lance Application

MC Name - DatSevir

RP Name - Jonathan Sevir

Age - 22

Old Jobs and Work - None, though I'm certainly capable of taking care of any menial labor set before me in service of Oren.

Skills for odd jobs? - N/A

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? - I prefer to use a blade when in combat. I'd say my skill level is around that of an adept. I've been training for nearly four years now, with guidance from my father.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? - The life of the military has been a long tradition within my family bloodline (The Sevirs). My father and his as well both served honorably within the Empire as lances to the Emperor. My great grandfather also served the grand kingdom of Al'Khazar during the times of Aegis and the Undead wars. Now that I am of age, it is my turn to take the mantle of becoming a soldier in protection of my kinsmen and country.

Do ye take the Oath-needed?

I, Jonathan Sevir, pledge my weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- AllegedlyBored

Rp Name- Cylius Steele

Age- 14

Old Jobs and Work- N/A

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- N/A

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Sword and Bow, the art of swordsmanship has been in my blood forever, I have fought off many threats to the empire.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to fight for the glory of the Holy Empire of Oren and preserve and protect the status quo which has been established here with the colonization of Asulon.

I Cylius Steele pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.