The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

Application:

Mc Name- Ceilteach

Rp Name- Fionn Frost-sword

Age-18

Old Jobs and Work- Other then a private in the Wolverines, i 'avent done anything else.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- mining 40, lumberjack 50, farming 40, excavation 35

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords 30

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To become skilled in the art of war, learn about courtship and the ways of chivarly. And hopefully with a strong-arm, mind and alot of dedication. I can achieve the rank of Knight.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Fionn Frost-sword pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Ceilteach

Rp Name- Fionn Frost-sword

Age-18

Old Jobs and Work- Other then a private in the Wolverines, i 'avent done anything else.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- mining 40, lumberjack 50, farming 40, excavation 35

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords 30

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? To become skilled in the art of war, learn about courtship and the ways of chivarly. And hopefully with a strong-arm, mind and alot of dedication. I can achieve the rank of Knight.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I Fionn Frost-sword pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A Page Returns with a Letter*

"Ye are accepted ye are being placed under Knight Commander Uthor's command. Report to him at Riven so ye may recaive a bunk in the temporay Bunker, and be ready to do a few assignments."

*Starts to write a short letter and sends it off after finishing it*

Greetings, I would like to request that I am told exactly what to do, I recently joined the lances I believe after house Olyvar was disbanded. If ye need to know who recruited me and made me a full lance without training I do not know his name but I do know he recruited me at what used to be house Olyvar's manor. Though I am not sure if any this would make me an official lance.

Signed, Lerin Hrak

*Starts to write a short letter and sends it off after finishing it*

Greetings, I would like to request that I am told exactly what to do, I recently joined the lances I believe after house Olyvar was disbanded. If ye need to know who recruited me and made me a full lance without training I do not know his name but I do know he recruited me at what used to be house Olyvar's manor. Though I am not sure if any this would make me an official lance.

Signed, Lerin Hrak

*A Squire hands the man a letter*

"His Imperial Majesty Emporer Godfrey has ordered all Lances to Arethor to protect the city from furture attacks and harrsment from bandits and the monsters of the knight"

Mc Name- Icelifreakx

Rp Name- Havel Dunhall

Age- 28

Old Jobs and Work- Bodyguard for a merchant, and adept woodworker.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I enjoy working. Most of the time I like to chop down wood ((40 Lumberjacking)) I have very small knowledge of farming, but it has done me well ((31 Farming)) And finally as a child I used to work in mines with my father ((Mining 90, but I might de-level for something different.))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? As an old Bodyguard I tend to be close range more often than not. I enjoy using my blades but yet I have very little knowledge of any other weapon ((100 Swords))(Weapon Skill lvl)

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve someone for once, as a bodyguard I liked it but the distrust of my master was not comforting. I wish to have a place to stay and comrades to drink with, companion-ship as many would understand it.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I Havel Dunhall pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Takes out his quil and starts writing in a book*

]Application:

Mc Name-ventus2

Rp Name-My name is Woe,As in Sadness, This is what Shade calls me

Age- I belive my age is 15 now

Old Jobs and Work- I hunt for Ice man during the night, I can also fish farm and I know a little of black smithing.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Swords, (lvl 50) Farming, (lvl 50) Fishing (lvl 13)and Blacksmithing (lvl 52)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I use swords a blue blade that Ice man gave me, I also somtimes use hand to hand combat to trip my enemys. ((Swords 50)) ((Wrestling lvl 10))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to join the lances to become much stronger and make Ice man proud. I want to be stronger then third for he is very strong and i want to prove Shade I can be stronger then him, I also want to be strong to learn magic, I want to be able to cover my hand in Ice and weild Ice in my hand.

Oath: I Woe pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Woe calls his bird, The bird lands as Woe ties his book on the birds leg with string, The bird flys off with the book*

Mc Name- IcelifreakxRp Name- Havel DunhallAge- 28Old Jobs and Work- Bodyguard

* A page returns with a note*

"Both of ye are accpted seek The Grand knight Gidoen so ye may be assigned to Arethor."

(Bump Incoming Uniforms soon)

((All lances who have been accpted should know of this letter and the higher ups of the knights))

* A Page runs up to Deliver you a Letter*

Greetings Lads, This is check to make sure ye lads are true to ye oaths to Oren, the Lances and the Knights of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon. If ye are Fionn Frost-sword, Alastor, Muryo, Ramdir_Soulblade , Syrus Brod,Lotharious Mannering, Tundar Darastrix, Sam Delumir, Lennic Ye must report to Gideon or Uthor. If not and if ye are still alive and breathing ye are oathbound to serve. And if we have found out ye have already deserted and joined another faction ye shall be labled a deserter and a bounty will be placed on ye heads by Uthor*

*Beside the small light of a candle, Valador begins to write a letter in the dim light*

Mc Name- xlr20ice

Rp Name- Valador Lenblade

Age- 32

Old Jobs and Work- I was once an Arendor Ranger.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am an exceptional lumberjack.((lvl 36))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): I have been trained in the art of swordsmanship((lvl 32)) But due a man who has only learnt one thing may as well never learned at all, so I have also been taught in the use of a bow.((lvl23))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? The Lenblades are native to Oren, and have always been. My family once lived there, until my bastard of an uncle killed them all, only leaving me, my brother and my now dead grandmother. I was once in hiding from my own family, untrusted and unloved by noone but my own brother. But today, I stop hiding in the cover of darkness, waiting patiently for my time to pass. Today I swear to give my life so men like my uncle will not be a threat to the Empire of Oren.

Oath: I, Valador Lenblade pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A rather dirty looking pigeon flies through the window and drops a note on your desk*

Mc Name: caba111

Rp Name: My name is Nolf.

Age- My age is 47, but I'm strong as an ox.

Old Jobs and Work-

((I was once a wolverine, but I joined just as they got destroyed, so I don't include that in my RP biography))I've been a wanderer for months now... I haven't held many jobs, ye' see. I'm a bit down on my luck...

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-

I be a skilled lumberjack ((level 28))... You should see the trees bow to m' axe. I'm competent in buildin' and such.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Ye, I'm an axeman. I've been cutting cutting wood since I was a wee-un, and killin' instead of felling trees came easily, I suppose. ((level 25))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join the lances for occupation, a bed, and a means to support myself. I would like some brothers to stand by, and a cause to push for. I yearn for battle, and this seems like a way to satisfy that yearning. The money would be nice as well, eh... Eventually, I hope that I could settle down and get me a house, either through duty or savings.

Do ye take the Oath-I Nolf pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*Beside the small light of a candle, Valador begins to write a letter in the dim light*Mc Name- xlr20iceRp Name- Valador LenbladeAge- 32Old Jobs and Work- I was once an Arendor Ranger.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I am an exceptional lumberjack.((lvl 36))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl): I have been trained in the art of swordsmanship((lvl 32)) But due a man who has only learnt one thing may as well never learned at all, so I have also been taught in the use of a bow.((lvl23))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? The Lenblades are native to Oren, and have always been. My family once lived there, until my bastard of an uncle killed them all, only leaving me, my brother and my now dead grandmother. I was once in hiding from my own family, untrusted and unloved by noone but my own brother. But today, I stop hiding in the cover of darkness, waiting patiently for my time to pass. Today I swear to give my life so men like my uncle will not be a threat to the Empire of Oren.Do ye take the Oath-needed-Oath: I, Valador Lenblade pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A rather dirty looking pigeon flies through the window and drops a note on your desk*Mc Name: caba111Rp Name: My name is Nolf.Age- My age is 47, but I'm strong as an ox.Old Jobs and Work- ((I was once a wolverine, but I joined just as they got destroyed, so I don't include that in my RP biography))I've been a wanderer for months now... I haven't held many jobs, ye' see. I'm a bit down on my luck...Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I be a skilled lumberjack ((level 28))... You should see the trees bow to m' axe. I'm competent in buildin' and such.Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Ye, I'm an axeman. I've been cutting cutting wood since I was a wee-un, and killin' instead of felling trees came easily, I suppose. ((level 25))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join the lances for occupation, a bed, and a means to support myself. I would like some brothers to stand by, and a cause to push for. I yearn for battle, and this seems like a way to satisfy that yearning. The money would be nice as well, eh... Eventually, I hope that I could settle down and get me a house, either through duty or savings.Do ye take the Oath-I Nolf pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

*A page arrives with a note*

-Accepted Seek Ser Charles (Rurikk) or Ser Gideon (Burketser) For ye assignemnts as conscripts.

*A note is pinned to the Lance Barracks near Riven*

"All lances who's name were listed a few elven days ago and did not report in are now deserters and must get pardond for thier crimes"

Mc Name- covcath

Rp Name- Edward Tarus

Age- 18

Old Jobs and Work- I have never had a job before, although I have been training to fight for my entire life. ((Edward is a brand new character, so that is why he hasn't had any jobs.))

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I've also been trained to be a blacksmith (lvl 100). After many years of repairing and smithing armor and weapons, I've become quite skilled.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? I'm very skilled with a sword (lvl 100), but if I could add, I am quite skilled with a bow also (lvl 75).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? Now that I am considered an adult and of age, I've decided to start my life's journey with the Lances. I believe that I will learn the proper discipline and skills within the group, and I hope to one day become a Knight and fight for the Holy Empire of Oren.

Oath: I Edward Tarus pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- covcath

Rp Name- Edward Tarus

Age- 18

Old Jobs and Work- I have never had a job before, although I have been training to fight for my entire life. ((Edward is a brand new character, so that is why he hasn't had any jobs.))

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I've also been trained to be a blacksmith (lvl 100). After many years of repairing and smithing armor and weapons, I've become quite skilled.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? I'm very skilled with a sword (lvl 100), but if I could add, I am quite skilled with a bow also (lvl 75).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? Now that I am considered an adult and of age, I've decided to start my life's journey with the Lances. I believe that I will learn the proper discipline and skills within the group, and I hope to one day become a Knight and fight for the Holy Empire of Oren.

Oath: I Edward Tarus pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

" A Page returns with a letter"

"Ye have been accepted into the Oren pages, Report to Uthor (Jroy96) Or Ser Charles (Rurikk) to receive lodgings and basic duties. Conscript Edward Tarus"

*the pages nods as you finish reading and hands you the conscript Uniform*

Uniform link here, just edit your face into the skin!