The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

* A Notice is pinned in the Lance Barracks* (All lances should see this)

"Uniforms are in lads, from conscript to master of arms ranks. Seek Uthor (Forum pm me) To receive them!"

Application:

Mc Name- leomogenet

Rp Name- Livs

Age- 24

Old Jobs and Work- None , I am new to this land, but I suppose I was in shopkeeper in the land of Aegis, and potion brewmaster.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Mining (( lvl 25 ))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords ( lvl 100 )

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to help the human kingdom as best I can, and I wish to devote myself to a greater cause, after witnessing the fall of Al'Khazar my only wish is to protect what we have left. Asulon is a new untamed world for me, I feel the need to join a group of people to ensure my survival and my protection.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I Livs pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- leomogenet

Rp Name- Livs

Age- 24

Old Jobs and Work- None , I am new to this land, but I suppose I was in shopkeeper in the land of Aegis, and potion brewmaster.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Mining (( lvl 25 ))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords ( lvl 100 )

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to help the human kingdom as best I can, and I wish to devote myself to a greater cause, after witnessing the fall of Al'Khazar my only wish is to protect what we have left. Asulon is a new untamed world for me, I feel the need to join a group of people to ensure my survival and my protection.

Oath: I Livs pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

-Accpted- Seek Lt. Ser Charles Greyman for future assignemnts (His mc name is rurikk))

Application:

Mc Name- Raigara1

Rp Name- Raiga

Age-19

Old Jobs and Work- I have never had a job before.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing ((Lvl. 30))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords ((Lvl. 23))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to protect the people of the Human Kingdom. I hope to serve the kingdom as best I can.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I, Raiga, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Bukr

Rp Name- Galos_The_Brave

Age- 54

Old Jobs and Work- None i am new to this wonderful land!

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Mining =10

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Axes lvl 51

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join because i want to serve the Oren empure for the better! I want to help the poor and weak and rise the nation to glory!

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I, Galos, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- Raigara1Rp Name- RaigaAge-19Old Jobs and Work- I have never had a job before.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing ((Lvl. 30))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords ((Lvl. 23))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to protect the people of the Human Kingdom. I hope to serve the kingdom as best I can.Do ye take the Oath-needed- I, Raiga, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

-Ye shall be accepted once ye are better in the art of ye weapon-

(Get about 50 or close to it with your weapon of choice and just simply post on this thread saying you are better in your weapon art and you will be accpted)

Application:Mc Name- BukrRp Name- Galos_The_BraveAge- 54Old Jobs and Work- None i am new to this wonderful land!Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Mining =10Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Axes lvl 51Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join because i want to serve the Oren empure for the better! I want to help the poor and weak and rise the nation to glory!Do ye take the Oath-needed- I, Galos, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

-Accepted-

Report to knight Commander Uthor or Knight Seargent Matthias (Jroy96 or Anoreixhippo for ye bunk and assignments in Salvus lands'

Application:

Mc Name-Recon_Soldier96

Rp Name-Richard Litoris

Age-25

Old Jobs and Work-Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Archery 17 & Axe Mastery 75

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords 100

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve The Holy Oren Empire. Down the road I would like to become a knight.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-Yes

Oath: I Richard Litoris pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Onegarion

Rp Name- Garion

Age-28

Old Jobs and Work- Town guard for a couple months and a blacksmith

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing ((Lvl. 55))

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Bow ((Lvl. 23))

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I seek to protect the people close to me and all who are innocent. I be weak with skills as a warrior but I have made many a weapons and a keen eye to diffuse situations.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I, Garion, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- Xemnas2132

Rp Name- Cassandriel

Age- 18

Old Jobs and Work-

I am new to this land.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-

Blacksmithing-15

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)

Swordsmanship-50

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?

I wish to join the Lances because I wish to be of some use around these parts. I wish to prove myself to be a hard-working, reliable, trustworthy member of the order. If you grant me this opportunity, you will not regret it.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I do, with my heart and my spirit

Oath: I Cassandriel pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- Raigara1Rp Name- RaigaAge-19Old Jobs and Work- I have never had a job before.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing ((Lvl. 30))Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords ((Lvl. 23))Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to protect the people of the Human Kingdom. I hope to serve the kingdom as best I can.Do ye take the Oath-needed- I, Raiga, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name-Recon_Soldier96Rp Name-Richard LitorisAge-25Old Jobs and Work-Legionnaire in the Westfall Legion.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Archery 17 & Axe Mastery 75Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swords 100Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve The Holy Oren Empire. Down the road I would like to become a knight.Do ye take the Oath-needed-YesOath: I Richard Litoris pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:Mc Name- Xemnas2132Rp Name- CassandrielAge- 18Old Jobs and Work-I am new to this land.Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- Blacksmithing-15Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Swordsmanship-50 Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to join the Lances because I wish to be of some use around these parts. I wish to prove myself to be a hard-working, reliable, trustworthy member of the order. If you grant me this opportunity, you will not regret it. Do ye take the Oath-needed- I do, with my heart and my spiritOath: I Cassandriel pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

* A Page arrives with a unirform and Letter*

"Accepted welcome to the Lances Conscripts, Report to Ser Charles Greymane (Rurikk) for ye bunks and take this uniform"

((-Unfirom link here >> hKn0x.png << Replace this skins face with yours))

Application:

Mc Name-Arshes22

Rp Name-Arshes Kraevan

Age-21

Old Jobs and Work-I was Part of the Militia in Ager.I also have done some work as a blacksmith.I was also a guard in Crestfall.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Lumberjacking 10,Mining 9,Blacksmithing 10,Farming 14.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)Sword 19

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I want to protect and serve the nation of Oren and her people and help make it one of the best Nations in history.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-Yes.

Oath: I Arshes Kraevan pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name-Arshes22

Rp Name-Arshes Kraevan

Age-21

Old Jobs and Work-I was Part of the Militia in Ager.I also have done some work as a blacksmith.I was also a guard in Crestfall.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Lumberjacking 10,Mining 9,Blacksmithing 10,Farming 14.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)Sword 19

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I want to protect and serve the nation of Oren and her people and help make it one of the best Nations in history.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-Yes.

Oath: I Arshes Kraevan pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

-Bird-

Once ye are better in the art of the blade [[50]] Ye shall be brought into the Lances. Once ye have reached that skill seek out Charles [[Rurikk]]

Application:

Mc Name- Sentlit

Rp Name- SenVyrn

Age- 18

Old Jobs and Work- I've never had a job before.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- [Lumberjacking: 23]

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I would prefer to use a bow and some arrows. [Archery: 40]

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? Sir or ma'am, the reason I wish to join the lances is 'cause I have a desire for justice and to protect people. I would tell you why, but my story is rather long to write on this small piece of paper.

Oath: I SenVyrn pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name- deathmetus

Rp Name- William of House Darkstar

Age- 27

Old Jobs and Work- I served as apprentice blacksmith, then I served as a hunter for various minor towns and villages, and finally as a sword for hire in lands outside the Empire.

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- After all these years I have learned to master my craft of blacksmiothing which my father had taught me as a young lad (100) and I have learned to use the Bow for hunting.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) I worked with the sword since I was but a boy in my father's home, I have worked to the point of near perfection, but I still have much to learn in the true art of warfare (100).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to serve the Empire that my father had served as a soldier in the many wars with Hanseti and the Orcs and I wish to show true loyalty to the Empire that I was born in and the Empire which gave me the skills I have used to survive.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes,

I William of House Darkstar pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.