The Lances Of Oren

Sultan

Thomas leaves an application form in((where-ever we would put these)).

((Application:))

((Mc Name: james2k))

Rp Name: My name is Thomas.

Old jobs and work: I used to gather wood for my family back in the Wilds. I am a decent lumberjack. I have also been an Elendil Bannerman for many years, and I am a great fighter because of that

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc): As I said, I am a decent lumberjack.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? ((Weapon Skill lvl)): I am a master at swordsmanship.

Why do ye wish to join the Lances?: I wish to serve my home, Oren, as my ancestors did before me.

Do ye take the Oath-needed:

I Thomas pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Mc Name-hbergren1999

Rp Name-William Arcuarius

Age-25

Old Jobs and Work-n/a

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- I can mine, and I can cut wood

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)I am a good archer(1), and I have room to improve on using the sword(1).

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances?I wish to join the Lances to build upon the principles I was taught at a young age and fight and protect my homeland. I wish to honor those who have fought for Oren by protecting it. I wish to serve a higher cause than just beating back ruffians all alone, I wish to be part of a group and fight as such.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

Oath: I William Arcuarius pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

1.jpg

Application:

Mc Name- Skytt1995

Rp Name- Wellington

Age- 56

Old Jobs and Work- Guardsman, farmer

Skills for odd jobs? N/A

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wishes to return into the military district and yet again serve and protect my kinsmen.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- I pledge my life and my blind loyalty.

I Welling pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Oren Lance Application

MC Name - DatSevir

RP Name - Jonathan Sevir

Age - 22

Old Jobs and Work - None, though I'm certainly capable of taking care of any menial labor set before me in service of Oren.

Skills for odd jobs? - N/A

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? - I prefer to use a blade when in combat. I'd say my skill level is around that of an adept. I've been training for nearly four years now, with guidance from my father.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? - The life of the military has been a long tradition within my family bloodline (The Sevirs). My father and his as well both served honorably within the Empire as lances to the Emperor. My great grandfather also served the grand kingdom of Al'Khazar during the times of Aegis and the Undead wars. Now that I am of age, it is my turn to take the mantle of becoming a soldier in protection of my kinsmen and country.

Do ye take the Oath-needed?

I, Jonathan Sevir, pledge my weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- AllegedlyBored

Rp Name- Cylius Steele

Age- 14

Old Jobs and Work- N/A

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- N/A

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Sword and Bow, the art of swordsmanship has been in my blood forever, I have fought off many threats to the empire.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I wish to fight for the glory of the Holy Empire of Oren and preserve and protect the status quo which has been established here with the colonization of Asulon.

Do ye take the Oath-needed-

I Cylius Steele pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Thomas leaves an application form in((where-ever we would put these)).

((Application:))

((Mc Name: james2k))

Rp Name: My name is Thomas.

Old jobs and work: I used to gather wood for my family back in the Wilds. I am a decent lumberjack. I have also been an Elendil Bannerman for many years, and I am a great fighter because of that

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc): As I said, I am a decent lumberjack.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? ((Weapon Skill lvl)): I am a master at swordsmanship.

Why do ye wish to join the Lances?: I wish to serve my home, Oren, as my ancestors did before me.

Do ye take the Oath-needed:

I Thomas pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm. I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

A response is given to each application:

[Name], you have been accepted into the lances, travel to New Oren's Capital and seek out the Barracks by The Armoury and Holy Arms. Seek me, Squire Borric Tyrus, Master-at-Arms of the Lances, for your tasks and bunk.

Squire Tyrus, Squire to the Grand Knight of Oren, Uthor Silverblade.

Application:

Mc Name- assassinmaster56

Rp Name- Corvo Dracaena

Age- 14, young but good with a blade

Old Jobs and Work- None

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- He is a decent medic and he is good with a blade.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)I have a dagger that he uses.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to help the good people of Oren and become a lance. I want to help in wars and take the enemy's down to make Oren a safer place.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes, I do

I Corvo Dracaena pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

Application:

Mc Name- assassinmaster56

Rp Name- Corvo Dracaena

Age- 14, young but good with a blade

Old Jobs and Work- None

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)- He is a decent medic and he is good with a blade.

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl)I have a dagger that he uses.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want to help the good people of Oren and become a lance. I want to help in wars and take the enemy's down to make Oren a safer place.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes, I do

I Corvo Dracaena pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

[Name], you have been accepted into the lances, travel to New Oren's Capital and seek out the Barracks by The Armoury and Holy Arms. Seek me, Ser Borric Tyrus, Commander of the Lances, for your tasks and bunk.

Ser Tyrus, Knight of the Holy Order of Red Dragon, Chapter Lion.

Application:

Mc Name-Charoodler

Rp Name-Child "Blaze" Huor

Age-10-11, he doesn't quite know, but he is an excellent marksman.

Old Jobs and Work-Farming for his older sister

Skills for odd jobs? (Mining/Lumberjacking/Etc)-Farming (Adept), Hunting (Adept), Lumberjacking (Novice)

Weapon of Choice and ye mastery with that? (Weapon Skill lvl) Bow and arrow. Strangely adept at archery for his age.

Why do ye wish to Join the Lances? I want a brotherhood, an honorable job, and to serve the imperial family. I also want a chance to prove my skills to the world and to fight in the war.

Do ye take the Oath-needed- Yes, I do!

I Huor Alois Grayleaf, pledge my Weapon, my knowledge and life to the Knightly order of the Red Dragon. And Swear my allegiance to Emperor Godfrey Horen and His Line of Succession. I shall serve the King, Order and Oren with undying loyalty and will do all that I can to keep them from harm.I will always complete a quest given to me by my king, Knight and Kingdom. I swear to protect its people and to stay true to the order and obey its ways and laws.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br />

<br />

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.