The Gladiants (( Official ))

Redbaron™

MC Name - Leonidas8227882

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - I am sorry, I don't.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Swordsmanship 60

Uniform to put on - http://i45.tinypic.com/28vrrd0.png

(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.:

Upon seeing this horrible scene and the three criminals running away, John Smithings gives chase through the many complex streets. Finally, he manages to catch up to them and shouts for them to stop. They stop, and look back murderously at John....

John: I saw you murder that man back there! Come peacefully and there will be no trouble!

Goblin: Dis stinkin Hummie be noyin me...

Orc: *looks down at the goblin* Git' ight. Lets git dis hummie.

The orcs and goblin begin to walk murderously towards John and John takes a step back, hand on his blade. However, just as they begin to get close, a few guards appear with their hands on their weapons.

Guard: Is there a problem?

John: These three murdered a man back in an alley...

Guard: *eye brow raises* Really? Mind you show me? In the mean time, all of you come with me.

The guards take them and John shows them the dead body. The guard then takes the orcs away, and John continues on the way he was going.

IC Section

What is your name? - John Smithings

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I wish to protect Solace. It is a beautiful city filled with kind people. To see it crumble would to see a chunk of my life fade away....

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am an excellent swordsman. On top of that, I am very intelligent. I have knowledge on tactics and know how to read along with write.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - No one.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I have walked around the streets of solace and traded there, but I haven't settled down in a house yet.

MC Name - Leonidas8227882

Do you have a VA? If so, give a link. - I am sorry, I don't.

Skill Levels (Stats, do not show if it is 0) - Swordsmanship 60

Uniform to put on - http://i45.tinypic.com/28vrrd0.png

(Answer as if you were placed into this situation.)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.:

Upon seeing this horrible scene and the three criminals running away, John Smithings gives chase through the many complex streets. Finally, he manages to catch up to them and shouts for them to stop. They stop, and look back murderously at John....

John: I saw you murder that man back there! Come peacefully and there will be no trouble!

Goblin: Dis stinkin Hummie be noyin me...

Orc: *looks down at the goblin* Git' ight. Lets git dis hummie.

The orcs and goblin begin to walk murderously towards John and John takes a step back, hand on his blade. However, just as they begin to get close, a few guards appear with their hands on their weapons.

Guard: Is there a problem?

John: These three murdered a man back in an alley...

Guard: *eye brow raises* Really? Mind you show me? In the mean time, all of you come with me.

The guards take them and John shows them the dead body. The guard then takes the orcs away, and John continues on the way he was going.

IC Section

What is your name? - John Smithings

Why do you wish to join the Hightowers? - I wish to protect Solace. It is a beautiful city filled with kind people. To see it crumble would to see a chunk of my life fade away....

What skills do you offer to aid Solace? - I am an excellent swordsman. On top of that, I am very intelligent. I have knowledge on tactics and know how to read along with write.

If anyone had convinced you to join, whom was it? - No one.

Have you ever lived in Solace before this time? - I have walked around the streets of solace and traded there, but I haven't settled down in a house yet.

*you recieve a large falcon, it drops a note from its maw at your feet, turning quickly away in a graceful arc, not bothering to see if you bother to pick it up*

"Accepted, please report in to Tawlt Zayden Blain for further instruction."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.