The Cult of Kla'Dhon

Rilath

43 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the lore?

• Yes! Please implement!
    • Yes! But change this part! (State below)
    • No! It needs to be different! (State below how)
    • No! This idea is terrible!

Fear is lacking in Lord of the Craft, because it's gone from everybody wanting peace, to everybody wanting violence, so violence is no longer a scary thing. To bring fear back, you need to bring what many find unconventional and different, which, in this day and age, is lack of violence, or minimal violence. Though I know your character will be a violent man, it will be so unconventional in it's use, that hopefully he, combined with this cult, will create more fear than a dozen bandits surrounding a halfling.

If it wasn't inexplicably clear, I support this.

Magic Team is reviewing this now. :) Blawharag says he would like to talk to you to iron out some details, so be sure to contact him!

Love,

Urara and the Magic Team

This is wonderful, thank you! Let him know he can contact me through skype almost any time. My username is rilath.

Updated the OP with things I said to Blawharag. Should clear up most of the confusion surrounding the spells and the magic in general.

The Magic Team is happy to inform you that this magic is accepted!

Bear in mind potential followers will have to apply through the Magic Application system prior to learning, and must have undergone training for a minimum of 4-6 weeks before having access to the magic.

Avoid powergaming and seek to create great RP wherever you go!

Thank you Magic Team! I truly appreciate this!

Harhar, I remember when I was wanting to wring most of the Event Team out in the Skype due to their lack of thought about this, I reckon you really did iron this out ;) Welp, you get training for children to be raised IRL :lol:

Haha, I remember that too, Gaius! And yes, I sort of got all of what we had and added that onto my original idea and here we are! If someone could move this to implemented ideas and lore, it'd be much appreciated ;)

Now that I did that, you must call me Sexy Daddy.

Sure thing, sexy daddy!