Tiburons warband: the defenders of khabbi

sir lusty

*As you walk through The cloud temple you notice a note. You begin to read the note

"Hail all friends of Asulon. We are looking for recruits in “Tiburions warband” anybody can join!

By joining our warband you will be a part of the military in Khabbi And serve the sabbet with great honor ((Sabbet means "the people"))

By joining you will also receive a free full chain armor and a place to sleep. We know this is not much but around khabbi there is almost monsters all the time which would make a good fight. You will earn minas by showing what you are worth in battle

In khabbi we have no nobles but only lords. By joining you don't need to swore an oath. Which means that if you don’t want to be a part of the warband later after you have joined you can leave with no trouble. If you want to get a rank higher than recruit you must swore loyalty to the city´s lords and the correct warband leader.

We have 5 diffrent ranks so far in the warband. We may get more later when we have enough men

1. Warband leader: Need oath

2. Warband vice leader: Need oath

3. General: Need oath

4. Berserker/Archer: need oath

5. Recruit: No oath needed

All new members will become recruits.

all ranks except recruit have a “apprentice” form.

As an example If you are a berserker and you wish to become a general You can become the apprentice of a person there already is a general.

If you wish to join then meet me in khabbi if you don’t know where khabbi is then send me a bird My name is Wrex Lusty (( mc name= lusty68)) and I will find a place to meet with you"

sincerely Wrex lusty Warband leader

*Under the note is a few straps

Application/oath:

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?:

What is your favorite weapon?:

((OOC question))

Mc name:

Rp name:

Do you have a VA?:

Member list

Correct members ((All correct members will not be put on before showing they are active by either pm lusty68 or Xemnas2132 in game or me (sir lusty) on the forums))

Warband leader: Wrex_Lusty ((lusty68))

Warband vice leader: Amon ((Xemnas2132))

Generals: None

General apprentice: none

Berserker/Warband Archer: James_Phelps, Gobo_Morgoz, Brey_Club

Berserker apprentice: none

Recruits: Leo_Oberon, Duncot, George_Drakonscar, Riptide_Thundersword, Alitaus, Bublicus, John_Blunt, Arvid,

Why must you spell spell my name wrong? :twisted: ((It's Tiburon but no worries it is another language so I don't really mind that you spelled it wrong. :-D ))

((OOC from now on))

Application:

MC Name: aljoford

RP Name: Recruit_James_Phelps_Of_The_Sabbet

Favorite Weapon: Bow & Arrow(s)

Do you have a VA?: Nope.

Will you serve the Sabbet and its leaders with honor?: Most definitely I will.

((OOC from now on))

Application:

MC Name: aljoford

RP Name: Recruit_James_Phelps_Of_The_Sabbet

Favorite Weapon: Bow & Arrow(s)

Do you have a VA?: Nope.

Will you serve the Sabbet and its leaders with honor?: Most definitely I will.

Accepted

Application:

((RP question))

Yes, I will do all I can to defend the sabbet. I will put leaders life before mine.

Give me a weapon and I'm good with it.

((OOC question))

Mc name: Cylusyo

Rp name: Duncot

Do you have a VA?: No

Application:

((RP question))

Yes, I will do all I can to defend the sabbet. I will put leaders life before mine.

Give me a weapon and I'm good with it.

((OOC question))

Mc name: Cylusyo

Rp name: Duncot

Do you have a VA?: No

Accepted

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?:Yes Sir!!

What is your favorite weapon?:Swords or fist.

((OOC question))

Mc name:sidmmvv

Rp name:Leo_Oberon

Do you have a VA?:No.

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?:Yes Sir!!

What is your favorite weapon?:Swords or fist.

((OOC question))

Mc name:sidmmvv

Rp name:Leo_Oberon

Do you have a VA?:No.

Accepted

*As you walk through The cloud temple you notice a note. You begin to read the note

"Hail all friends of Asulon. We are looking for recruits in “Tiburions warband” anybody can join!

By joining our warband you will be a part of the military in Khabbi And serve the sabbet with great honor ((Sabbet means "the people"))

By joining you will also receive a free full chain armor and a place to sleep. We know this is not much but around khabbi there is almost monsters all the time which would make a good fight. You will earn minas by showing what you are worth in battle

In khabbi we have no nobles but only lords. By joining you don't need to swore an oath. Which means that if you don’t want to be a part of the warband later after you have joined you can leave with no trouble. If you want to get a rank higher than recruit you must swore loyalty to the city´s lords and the correct warband leader.

We have 5 diffrent ranks so far in the warband. We may get more later when we have enough men

4. Berserker: need oath

As an example If you are a berserker and you wish to become a general You can become the apprentice of a person there already is a general.

If you wish to join then meet me in khabbi if you don’t know where khabbi is then send me a bird My name is Wrex Lusty (( mc name= lusty68)) and I will find a place to meet with you"

Application/oath:

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?: Yes I will!

What is your favorite weapon?: The sword.

((OOC question))

Mc name: jojoma11

Rp name: George_Drakonscar

Do you have a VA?: No.

Member list

Correct members ((All correct members will not be put on before showing they are active by either pm lusty68 or Xemnas2132 in game or me (sir lusty) on the forums))

Warband leader: Wrex Lusty ((lusty68))

Berserker: James Phelps

Recruits: Leo Oberon, Duncot

4. Berserker: need oath

Application/oath:

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?: Yes I will.

What is your favorite weapon?: I Am great with the sword.

((OOC question))

Mc name: jojoma11

Rp name: George_Drakonscar

Do you have a VA?: No I don't.

Member list

Warband leader: Wrex Lusty ((lusty68))

Berserker: James Phelps

Recruits: Leo Oberon, Duncot

Accepted

remember you don't need to copy the entire text but only the application next time

Application/oath:

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?: Yes, I will

What is your favorite weapon?: A sword

((OOC question))

Mc name: assassinmaster56

Rp name: Drake_Thundersword

Do you have a VA?: no

Application/oath:

((RP question))

Will you serve the sabbet and its leaders with honor?: Yes, I will

What is your favorite weapon?: A sword

((OOC question))

Mc name: assassinmaster56

Rp name: Drake_Thundersword

Do you have a VA?: no

Accepted

*puts on a narrow smile thinking about the new members of khabbi* I am ecstatic thinking about all of the new members I will be meeting when I get back from my journey. I wish you all sicky and I hope you all do well and thrive in khabbi

-lord tiburon Leary