ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

hey, i was walking to the warden base recently and there is a warden checkpoint...I didnt hear about this and since I'm a warden can u please tell me the pass?

Minecraft Name:Baconthief

RP Name:Dezar

Your time Zone: GMT -7(U.S. Central time)

Sword skill level:Pluggin not up ,but I plan on working this one up first

Archery skill level:Ill get this one up to max next

Why do you want to join:I find myself sometimes following the noble and important when they're all alone. Not as an act of aggresion or perversion ,but as an act of protection. Sometimes they actually do get in situations wich I try to lend a helping hand in. So I thought that if I am doing acts of protection like these then I should join the wardens seeing how it is sole purpose to protect the citizens of malinor. I feel it is my duty either warden or not to protect my fellow elvs and citizens of Malinor

Which Guard you will want to be in: Eternal Guard ,but I will go where I am needed or ordered to

It was requested by uh...quite a few people actually that I take the uniforms made by...the person that made the uniforms ((sorry)), and touch them up a bit using much more sophisticated technology than uh, SkinEdit ^^.

This is the (hopefully) new uniform folder, and the password is also the link. NewWardenUniforms

Minecraft Name:Baconthief

RP Name:Dezar

Your time Zone: GMT -7(U.S. Central time)

Sword skill level:Pluggin not up ,but I plan on working this one up first

Archery skill level:Ill get this one up to max next

Why do you want to join:I find myself sometimes following the noble and important when they're all alone. Not as an act of aggresion or perversion ,but as an act of protection. Sometimes they actually do get in situations wich I try to lend a helping hand in. So I thought that if I am doing acts of protection like these then I should join the wardens seeing how it is sole purpose to protect the citizens of malinor. I feel it is my duty either warden or not to protect my fellow elvs and citizens of Malinor

Which Guard you will want to be in: Eternal Guard ,but I will go where I am needed or ordered to

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation.

I really want to know what you think of the uniforms Quazar, and if they'll be made the official uniforms...

Minecraft Name: maximus51

RP Name: Maximus

Your time Zone: -5

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I wish to be a part of something big and has meaning. I want something stable and that will hone my skills in archery. I would like to protect and serve the nation of Malinor

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I prefer the archer guard

Your time Zone: -5

Why do you want to join? I wish to be a part of something big and has meaning. I want something stable and that will hone my skills in archery. I would like to protect and serve the nation of Malinor

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) I prefer the archer guard

Denied, more information please.

Minecraft Name: Vadernielsen

RP Name: Elrohir

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) Central Standard Time (CST) = GMT-6

Central Daylight Time (CDT) = GMT-5

Why do you want to join? i want to join because i am a great strategist, i want to do my part for the elves. I also love military, and i like to fight when needed. I also want to answer the call of duty

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) both, but if i can only choose one i will do swords

Minecraft Name: Vadernielsen

RP Name: Elrohir

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) Central Standard Time (CST) = GMT-6

Central Daylight Time (CDT) = GMT-5

Why do you want to join? i want to join because i am a great strategist, i want to do my part for the elves. I also love military, and i like to fight when needed. I also want to answer the call of duty

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) both, but if i can only choose one i will do swords

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Minecraft Name: VonAulus

RP Name: Aulus

Your time Zone: Cental Time

Sword skill level: n/a

Archery skill level: n/a

Why do you want to join? I would like to join so I can help defend Malinor. The Wardens seem very powerful and have good leadership.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20278-aulus-application/page__p__88283#entry88283

Important message!

There will be a Warden meeting on Saturday at 10pm EST. This is a very important meeting that will server as an activity check as well. We will be announcing important information including a new rank! The meeting will be open to all wardens, but as for after the meeting we will hold a tournament where the winner will be proclaimed the Warden Champion. The tournament will be wardens only when participating in it, but it is open to the public if others wish to come and watch. Warden uniforms will also be formally released at this time in which everyone will be required to wear in order to further ourselves even more then we already have and add yet another level of realism to our military. If you cannot make this meeting, please send my forum account a message with a sufficient reason. If you do not have a sufficient reason as to why you cannot make it, and you do not make the meeting, it is likely you will be removed from the Warden roster for inactivity. Hope to see everyone there!

-Grand Highborn Quazar

I'm sorry if I'm not there or if this has happened already, my computer has died on me. The power will not work. I'm going to try to get it fixed soon, hopefully it'll be in working order by november.

Your time Zone: Eastern Standard Time -5

Why do you want to join? I wish to be a part of something big and has meaning. I want something stable and that will hone my skills in archery. I would like to protect and serve the nation of Malinor. Constructive fighting that has a purpose and meaning is a passion of mine for MC. And to be in a world where there are people that have the same passion is exhilarating. I have always been fond of military and it's strategies. I feel that my RP experience won't be complete without some sort of military action.

Minecraft Name: Shutter_bugg

RP Name: Baelvan

Your time Zone: AEST +10

Sword skill level: 6/10

Archery skill level: 8/10

Why do you want to join: Want to protect Malinor, have a place in the Aegis, and do constructive fighting.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Server Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22675-shutter-buggs-3rd-application/

Hey, the wardens have recently changed all the passwords. Could someone message me them?

-Warden_I_Eternis

Another thing, I'd like to discuss the warden policy with an officer as there are some holes that I'd like to straighten out.

Eternis.