ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

I guess this can be a disclaimer. If I am accepted into the Wardens and I'm not at the meeting it is because I will be camping all weekend. I have been planning this for the past two weeks and I had no idea about LotC back then so I really can't really ditch my family after promises of going.

^ Just a thought maximus, it seems like if you had only planned on going camping today you would have considered the meeting over family.....wow >_>

^ Just a thought maximus, it seems like if you had only planned on going camping today you would have considered the meeting over family.....wow >_>

Read more carefully.he said he was planning on camping for the last two weeks.besides,family is important.

I saw your edit of my uniform skins. I really wish you would've asked me before using them. Please consider that next time. Also,I re did the uniforms considering the opinions I had been hearing. I'll release the new set tonight when I get off work.

Minecraft Name: MajesticOwyn

RP Name: Tahlru Eil'rua

Your time Zone: GMT -7 hours

Sword skill level: Excellent, I prefer the sword and the thrill of close quarters combat.

Archery skill level: Good, I can use it if I have to..

Why do you want to join: I want to join because being part of an organized military is appealing to me, and it creates awesome potential in RP. It also fits well with my characters story. I can do anything from scouting to being a bastion of defense on the front lines, and I will do my best to help out with any tasks that need to be done.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Swordsman

My Application

Read more carefully.he said he was planning on camping for the last two weeks.besides,family is important.

you also read closer he said just a thought that if he had planed it today then it sound like he may have chosen meeting over family.

Minecraft Name: Shutter_bugg

RP Name: Baelvan

Your time Zone: AEST +10

Sword skill level: 6/10

Archery skill level: 8/10

Why do you want to join: Want to protect Malinor, have a place in the Aegis, and do constructive fighting.

Which Guard you will want to be in: Archery

Server Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22675-shutter-buggs-3rd-application/

Denied, more detail please.

Minecraft Name: MajesticOwyn

RP Name: Tahlru Eil'rua

Your time Zone: GMT -7 hours

Sword skill level: Good, I can use it skillfully enough to protect myself.

Archery skill level: Excellent, this is my focus area.

Why do you want to join: I want to join because being part of an organized military is appealing to me, and it creates awesome potential in RP. It also fits well with my characters story.

My Application

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Minecraft Name:Wmb98

RP Name:Adasmoth

Your time Zone: GMT(-6)

Sword skill level: out of 10 would be 6/10

Archery skill level: out of 10 would be 9/10

Why do you want to join? This seems to be a very cool and organized guild. I recently joined Lord of the Craft and have been looking for a good guild. I am also a elf (obviously) and this is cool to see an elf only guild. Also, conducting missions and battles is one of my favorite things to rp in.

App link:

Click Here!

Minecraft Name: jpiroden

RP Name: Danic

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT-6

Sword skill level: I have been fighting off monsters ever since I was a child, but I enjoy playing out tactical traps and shooting a barrage of arrows at my enemies better.

Archery skill level: I am extremely skillful in this art, I use careful thinking where I will strike next. After I have thought it out, I quickly attack my enemy with a perfect shot.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to mean something in Laurelin, to help those that need help, and to protect my kingdom and all who share it with me!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

Thank you.

Minecraft Name: jpiroden

RP Name: Danic

Your time Zone: (e.g.GMT+4) GMT-6

Sword skill level: I have been fighting off monsters ever since I was a child, but I enjoy playing out tactical traps and shooting a barrage of arrows at my enemies better.

Archery skill level: I am extremely skillful in this art, I use careful thinking where I will strike next. After I have thought it out, I quickly attack my enemy with a perfect shot.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to mean something in Laurelin, to help those that need help, and to protect my kingdom and all who share it with me!

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery) Archery

Thank you.

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation.

Minecraft Name:Wmb98

RP Name:Adasmoth

Your time Zone: GMT(-6)

Sword skill level: out of 10 would be 6/10

Archery skill level: out of 10 would be 9/10

Why do you want to join? This seems to be a very cool and organized guild. I recently joined Lord of the Craft and have been looking for a good guild. I am also a elf (obviously) and this is cool to see an elf only guild. Also, conducting missions and battles is one of my favorite things to rp in.

App link:

Click Here!

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for intiation.

Hey Durzio, you have those skins ready? I'm anticipated to see them.