ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Hi I am a little confused because when I came on the Server yesterday After having about a 1 and a half day rest I found that my chest in the Initiate Building (well where It should of been) had been emptied, and replaced with another Initiate.

I unsure if I was kicked because I was Inactive (1-2 days (my opinion very little)) or I was kicked because of something I did.

Could someone please fill me in properly (not just guessing why)?

Thanks, Shutter_bugg.

Leafwind was assigned Initiate cleanup, and since you werent on, and he probably didnt recognize you, your bunk was filled by another Initiate. Talk to Leafwind about it and you'd be sure to pick up where you left off.

This "truce" between the humans is falling apart, i was travelling the high part of the kings road when a human named halfhand pushed me off, i chased him down and confronted him, all i got was further abuse and insults untill we dueld and i was slain. all im saying is the warden uniforms seem to single us out as "hostile" to most humans.

=(

This "truce" between the humans is falling apart, i was travelling the high part of the kings road when a human named halfhand pushed me off, i chased him down and confronted him, all i got was further abuse and insults untill we dueld and i was slain. all im saying is the warden uniforms seem to single us out as "hostile" to most humans.

=(

All the truces are failing this is what the undead want, if the races start fighting eachother then the undead will just kill whos left.

=(

I havent noticed any humans taking a dislike to me, must be I'm meeting the right people at the right time

Also, I stubled accross this picture that was in the Black Hand guild topic, (just browsing don't worry) and I found this picture:

2i6kktf.png

What is so special about this picture is that the person in Black robes with cyan trim has the MC name: SimplePancake, I have seen this person at the Warden Base as an Initiate. Just of some concern we might have a betrayer. Or the break out that happened 1-2 weeks ago he could of gave them the passwords.

I just think its suspicious.

Also, I stubled accross this picture that was in the Black Hand guild topic, (just browsing don't worry) and I found this picture:

2i6kktf.png

What is so special about this picture is that the person in Black robes with cyan trim has the MC name: SimplePancake, I have seen this person at the Warden Base as an Initiate. Just of some concern we might have a betrayer. Or the break out that happened 1-2 weeks ago he could of gave them the passwords.

I just think its suspicious.

DO NOT BE ALARMED... Simplepancake has two different characters: Agony (The undead in the picture you have there ) and Elm one of the Wardens...

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name: My minecraft account name is Bob3104558.

-How old are you:I am 25 years old.

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: I live in texas and am in central standard time.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a college student in Texas. I am a few classes away from getting my associates and will move on to get my bachelors of business. I have been playing minecraft for about a year. I have played on many different servers and hope to find a nice home on the lord of the craft. I don't have much experience role playing but i want to get better at it and hope this server will help me.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I have a very good grip on the English language as long as you cannot hear my Texas accent.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:I usually play about 20 hours a week unless i have any major homework.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes i have used teamspeak in the past and enjoy using it rather than typing.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I have done some light roleplaying. I know you are to speak in charecter and not to break charecter. I have not done any roleplaying in a military setting.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes i have read all the rules and understand them.

In-Character:

-Character Name: My name is Klipsh.

-What is your Race?: I am a mighty elf.

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I have not been in any militias or guilds.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No i have not been in any clan, guild or military on LoTc.

-How did you hear about us? I found your complex in game and found about the clan on the forums.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I believe i know where your headquarters is located.

-Biography:Klipsh was born a bastard child on the streets of Al'Khazaar, his mother died at birth and left young Klipsh alone in the big city with nobody to take care of him. Several orphanages brought young Klipsh in out of the cold but by the time Klipsh could walk he broke out. He spent most of his time begging for minas on the streets with no luck. Then he was picked up by a local street gang. They taught him the tricks of the trade, how to pickpocket and break into houses. He grew very good at the art of stealing. He made a very good name for himself. At the age of 16 he was picked up by the local law for thievery. The judge wanted to make an example out of Klipsh to send the local street gangs a message. The judge sent Klipsh to the penitentiary for 20 years.

Prison was a very lonely time for Klipsh. He spent most of his time crying in his cell. One day a nice prisoner who worked for the library delivering books to inmates stopped at Klipsh's cell. He saw Klipsh crying and handed him a book. It was the holy bible. Klipsh read the book, and found his new purpose in life, to live a life of good and help the helpless. The remaining prison sentence went by fast and Klipsh got released for good behavior. And Klipsh vowed never to steal from the poor again. Rather steal from the rich, to give to the poor.

Several years have gone by with Klipsh doing his grand deeds. His name was known all across Aegis as a savior of the people. Though most people loved him, some found his deeds to be wrong and wanted to bring an end to this thieving. Soon the poor peasants that Klipsh was stealing to help became rich and a target for him. Soon everyone in Al'Khazzaar hated Klipsh. A bounty was placed on his head. Klipsh soon did not have anyone he could trust anymore. So he fled to the town of Malinor. He had only heard rumors, but the rumors were of grand tree. A tree that held all the grand elf’s in our nation, and a grand town build in the trees. So he headed off to live a life of good in Malinor.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Because i have an itch to get out and serve my civic duty.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I accept the duties of the Wardens.

Other Information: Thanks for looking at my application.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26015-my-application/

You're not aware of the Halloween event and the fact that their is a portal leading to the nether?

... I can't get on remember? Have I already been forgotten in the Wardens, except for being a "traitor"?

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name: My minecraft account name is Bob3104558.

-How old are you:I am 25 years old.

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: I live in texas and am in central standard time.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a college student in Texas. I am a few classes away from getting my associates and will move on to get my bachelors of business. I have been playing minecraft for about a year. I have played on many different servers and hope to find a nice home on the lord of the craft. I don't have much experience role playing but i want to get better at it and hope this server will help me.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I have a very good grip on the English language as long as you cannot hear my Texas accent.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:I usually play about 20 hours a week unless i have any major homework.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes i have used teamspeak in the past and enjoy using it rather than typing.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I have done some light roleplaying. I know you are to speak in charecter and not to break charecter. I have not done any roleplaying in a military setting.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes i have read all the rules and understand them.

In-Character:

-Character Name: My name is Klipsh.

-What is your Race?: I am a mighty elf.

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I have not been in any militias or guilds.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No i have not been in any clan, guild or military on LoTc.

-How did you hear about us? I found your complex in game and found about the clan on the forums.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I believe i know where your headquarters is located.

-Biography:Klipsh was born a bastard child on the streets of Al'Khazaar, his mother died at birth and left young Klipsh alone in the big city with nobody to take care of him. Several orphanages brought young Klipsh in out of the cold but by the time Klipsh could walk he broke out. He spent most of his time begging for minas on the streets with no luck. Then he was picked up by a local street gang. They taught him the tricks of the trade, how to pickpocket and break into houses. He grew very good at the art of stealing. He made a very good name for himself. At the age of 16 he was picked up by the local law for thievery. The judge wanted to make an example out of Klipsh to send the local street gangs a message. The judge sent Klipsh to the penitentiary for 20 years.

Prison was a very lonely time for Klipsh. He spent most of his time crying in his cell. One day a nice prisoner who worked for the library delivering books to inmates stopped at Klipsh's cell. He saw Klipsh crying and handed him a book. It was the holy bible. Klipsh read the book, and found his new purpose in life, to live a life of good and help the helpless. The remaining prison sentence went by fast and Klipsh got released for good behavior. And Klipsh vowed never to steal from the poor again. Rather steal from the rich, to give to the poor.

Several years have gone by with Klipsh doing his grand deeds. His name was known all across Aegis as a savior of the people. Though most people loved him, some found his deeds to be wrong and wanted to bring an end to this thieving. Soon the poor peasants that Klipsh was stealing to help became rich and a target for him. Soon everyone in Al'Khazzaar hated Klipsh. A bounty was placed on his head. Klipsh soon did not have anyone he could trust anymore. So he fled to the town of Malinor. He had only heard rumors, but the rumors were of grand tree. A tree that held all the grand elf’s in our nation, and a grand town build in the trees. So he headed off to live a life of good in Malinor.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Because i have an itch to get out and serve my civic duty.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I accept the duties of the Wardens.

Other Information: Thanks for looking at my application.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26015-my-application/

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

... I can't get on remember? Have I already been forgotten in the Wardens, except for being a "traitor"?

no answer? :(