ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

So when is the next meeting going to be held? I think we should try to get one done soon.

We were aiming to have a meeting this weekend, but I think it would be too short notice by this point. We will just try to have a quick meeting ( maybe an hour or so) next weekend. I will release more information on this as we get closer to next weekend.

We were aiming to have a meeting this weekend, but I think it would be too short notice by this point. We will just try to have a quick meeting ( maybe an hour or so) next weekend. I will release more information on this as we get closer to next weekend.

I think we should have a meeting tomorrow night, we've been planning on having a meeting for two weeks now and we've said this day those weeks so it wouldn't be short notice it would just be confirming the date. This would also tell us who has been watching out thread for any meetings or upcoming events/news. If they can't come then they need an excuse I suppose other then, "I didn't know" because it is said in the Warden's ""law"" that we must check up on the forums at least once per day.

I think we should have a meeting tomorrow night, we've been planning on having a meeting for two weeks now and we've said this day those weeks so it wouldn't be short notice it would just be confirming the date. This would also tell us who has been watching out thread for any meetings or upcoming events/news. If they can't come then they need an excuse I suppose other then, "I didn't know" because it is said in the Warden's ""law"" that we must check up on the forums at least once per day.

no people need more notice than that

no people need more notice than that

Are you referring to Wardens such as yourself?

Handled, I was taken out the Wardens, with out my point of View being asked.

Handled, I was taken out the Wardens, with out my point of View being asked.

Do you know why you were dismissed from the Warden ranks? The main reason why we dismiss Wardens is because of inactivity. This really hurts the Wardens to have a bunch of inactive Elves in our ranks.

But if you wish to be reinstated because of a misunderstanding then please let us know.

since i joined the wardens ive been on every day nearly 24/7

Thats why I said its a common reason. Im not sure why you have been dismissed but I am looking into it and will do my best to help resolve it.

*begins writing*

Dear Wardens,

There is a certain member that I have seen that is doign a horrible job. His name is Picari or something relating along that line of names. But he has tried to shackle people even though he did not own shackles. and he Halted an elf for not stopping to say hello and threatened to arrest him, saying its "Against the law". Im just speaking for quite a good amount of people when i say he should be stripped of Warden rank and shunned from them. It would make everyone a bit happier knowing he has no powers like this (even though he has none).

Please here the plea of one citizen which stands for a couple others.

~Deltaro Black

Polcari this is why I believe you were dismissed from the Wardens.

I know that but everything apart from the shackles reason was a lie plus i have 100% proof and reason for having those shackles yet i was dismissed without my side of the story.

I know that but everything apart from the shackles reason was a lie plus i have 100% proof and reason for having those shackles yet i was dismissed without my side of the story.

We will no longer address this subject on the Warden's Forum thread, if you wish to complain I would be happy to help you though I am only a Guard so I can't.

Well, sorry Polcari I suppose I heard wrong, supposedly Quazar wanted to kick you out in person not just kick you out and tell you you got kicked out. You haven't been officially kicked out then since no one has told you yet. :D