ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Has anyone noticed that a lot of people that were in power are getting kicked out of the wardens ever since Quazar became leader? I don't think that I am the only one to disagree with Quazar's actions.

Everyone who hates the Wardens Read this!

Lately I've been extremely active on the community and I've found out a very important thing about the Wardens. No matter who you are your accused for Metagaming, Powergaming, and plain out cheating? What the heck is this!? I've never done any of those actions before and yet I've been called that several times on the forums, on the server, and on the teamspeak! I admit there have been really bad Wardens before but we've changed! We are not cheaters, I've spent the last week earning 20,000 Minas and I donated a lot of it to the GrandHighborn, all we got for that was "You guys cheat to success" Yea if cheating counts as playing on the server for 7 days straight then I don't know what the heck you are smoking. The Wardens are not the bad guys but that's what everyone is calling us out for, do you all not understand that we've changed and we no longer have those bad players in the Wardens? I've seen someone (not mentioning their name) go into this rp battle and start a stupid arguement on,

What happened was that this someone attacked one of our Wardens, instantly the Warden reacted without saying a word because he didn't want to die and he killed that someone, that someone lost his items and complained. Lucky for him there was a moderator online who did not want to deal with complaining so they told the Warden to nicely give the someones items back. Normally this shouldn't happen. So I want you all to realize.. We are not the bad guys and by accusing us of such a thing is just making you look extremely childish. I myself have had enough of being offended by everyone..

~Sincerely, Auvreaeath

Everyone who hates the Wardens Read this!

Lately I've been extremely active on the community and I've found out a very important thing about the Wardens. No matter who you are your accused for Metagaming, Powergaming, and plain out cheating? What the heck is this!? I've never done any of those actions before and yet I've been called that several times on the forums, on the server, and on the teamspeak! I admit there have been really bad Wardens before but we've changed! We are not cheaters, I've spent the last week earning 20,000 Minas and I donated a lot of it to the GrandHighborn, all we got for that was "You guys cheat to success" Yea if cheating counts as playing on the server for 7 days straight then I don't know what the heck you are smoking. The Wardens are not the bad guys but that's what everyone is calling us out for, do you all not understand that we've changed and we no longer have those bad players in the Wardens? I've seen someone (not mentioning their name) go into this rp battle and start a stupid arguement on,

What happened was that this someone attacked one of our Wardens, instantly the Warden reacted without saying a word because he didn't want to die and he killed that someone, that someone lost his items and complained. Lucky for him there was a moderator online who did not want to deal with complaining so they told the Warden to nicely give the someones items back. Normally this shouldn't happen. So I want you all to realize.. We are not the bad guys and by accusing us of such a thing is just making you look extremely childish. I myself have had enough of being offended by everyone..

~Sincerely, Auvreaeath

No. I act as a representative for those that dislike the wardens. I believe that you have not gotten rid of those people that are doing these things.

Also was this aimed at me? We have gotten rid of these people you said. Were those people me, Amras, and Blackthorn as well as all the other wardens that were kicked wrongly?

Also was this aimed at me? We have gotten rid of these people you said. Were those people me, Amras, and Blackthorn as well as all the other wardens that were kicked wrongly?

I will say this one more time, please get your facts right before you start complaining to people, or on the forums (especially on ours...). You honestly do not know much about what has been going on, if you knew the inner workings of the Wardens you would know that things are MUCH better than when Blackthorn was in power. Most accusations that people bring up are entirely based on ones limited view of a situation, they refuse to get the facts of the matter before spreading around rumors of our actions. Most if not all accusations against the Wardens are false, if one is serious enough I have dealt with it. Also, there have not been ANY high ranking wardens that have been kicked out, Blackthorn and Amras both left on their own accord (Blackthorn was banned also), you do not even know the reasons for their leavings, so please stay out of situations that have absolutely nothing to do with yourself. Furthermore, anytime a Warden is kicked out it is for just cause, and it is a fragile situation that is given a lot of decision before a verdict is reached to bar someone from the Wardens (In the scheme of things not many Wardens have been kicked out so please stop complaining that you were, you started a rebellion against us please move on). Please read my words carefully as I am tired of explaining them.

Not at all aimed at you or anyone you mentioned. I will say myself, we have a few wardens that are bad RPers, and can be immature at times. BUT, the rest of the wardens, and the majority, are mature and know how to RP. We have kicked out people for being stupid, immature, and giving the wardens a bad name. Amras wasn't really kicked out. He was somewhere off in another land spouting random verses of poems, arguing with people and saying things, that I will not repeat. So, if your done accusing us of BS, please, get off our forums, and stop commenting here. It would better both of our experiences on the server.

I'm accusing you from honest reason. I have thought a lot about this argument, and I think that I deserve a trial in rp in which I should be able to get what is rightfully mine. I bet that you can't find a single rp reason to have kicked me from the wardens. Also if you complain that I was "going to resign anyways" than why was I then brutally kicked out and robbed of all of my items? If I resign, you shouldn't attack and kill me twice, steal items that I worked hard to accumulate for 3 months, threaten me every time that you see me, and than imprison me for 2 days (rl). You guys can live without what you took from me and I will continue to demand for my items back, as well as compensation for your cruelty against me.

An Afterthought. You say that I created a rebellion against Blackthorn? You have it mixed up. I stopped a rebellion against him, because he was actually a decent leader as well as being the main creator/founder of the guild. And as for the fact that not many wardens have been kicked out, let me think... Zaren, Moth, me, Icarus, Kalen, Blackthorn. People that left, Lavanthus, Loganos, Nycthel, Argon, Orion, Shorty, Lokito, Arkadios. I don't think I have to say any more.

I'm accusing you from honest reason. I have thought a lot about this argument, and I think that I deserve a trial in rp in which I should be able to get what is rightfully mine. I bet that you can't find a single rp reason to have kicked me from the wardens. Also if you complain that I was "going to resign anyways" than why was I then brutally kicked out and robbed of all of my items? If I resign, you shouldn't attack and kill me twice, steal items that I worked hard to accumulate for 3 months, threaten me every time that you see me, and than imprison me for 2 days (rl). You guys can live without what you took from me and I will continue to demand for my items back, as well as compensation for your cruelty against me.

If I remember correctly, you freaked out and said we could have your stuff, even told Quazar where your hidden chest was. Let him keep the stuff. Then throw a tantrum that we robbed you of your stuff. Stop complaining on our forum page, your not getting anything back, and your making yourself look stupid. Thanks, bye.

An Afterthought. You say that I created a rebellion against Blackthorn? You have it mixed up. I stopped a rebellion against him, because he was actually a decent leader as well as being the main creator/founder of the guild. And as for the fact that not many wardens have been kicked out, let me think... Zaren, Moth, me, Icarus, Kalen, Blackthorn. People that left, Lavanthus, Loganos, Nycthel, Argon, Orion, Shorty, Lokito, Arkadios. I don't think I have to say any more.

You need to get off of this thread because you will start a flame war because you are saying incredulous things that are completely wrong. We have been over the reasons you were kicked out many times. You were not robbed of your items, you agreed to an oath and broke it. We killed you after wards due to crimes you committed in your rage, you admitted to starting a rebellion against the Wardens and Blackthorn, Blackthorn was not kicked out of the Wardens, I am pretty sure some of those people you listed never were in the Wardens. I could go on about this for a long time but I refuse to start a flame war on this thread. We have been over your situation many times and I will ask for GM involvement if you persist, everything that has happened to you is backed with screenshot's as to the truth so you cannot sit here and lie about the events that occurred. For the last time stop posting on this thread.

All I want is an rp trial. That's the best way to handle things.

Has anyone noticed that a lot of people that were in power are getting kicked out of the wardens ever since Quazar became leader? I don't think that I am the only one to disagree with Quazar's actions.

stop trying to start a argument and go away you got banned because your a retard :/ end of

All I want is an rp trial. That's the best way to handle things.

If you can give us a good reason to give you an RP trial, then maybe you'll get one. But still, you'll have about a 2% chance of getting one. Now who do I talk to to get you banned off our forum post? :)

Let me think... Zaren, Moth, me, Icarus, Kalen, Blackthorn. People that left,Lavanthus, Loganos, Nycthel, Argon, Orion, Shorty, Lokito, Arkadios. I don't think I have to say any more.

I am pretty sure some of those people you listed never were in the Wardens. For the last time stop posting on this thread.

I checked back on those names and the Highlighted ones in Red are NOT Accepted or even mentioned in the Official Wardens Thread. Unless they were accepted into the Wardens without applying these are all fake names...

And Arana,

For the last time stop posting on this thread.