The Comprehensive Guide to Playing a High Elf

Lynesse {Celia/Jazzy}

And now I am greatly tempted to create a High Elf, oh the temptations.

Great guide! Really makes me want to make a whole new character, I probably will in 3.0. Looking forward to it.

Good guide I am not a High Elf but I support every Role-Play that is not PC, which the High Elfs have done a very good job of being none PC :)

Mali'aheral was a wonderful place ^.^ I'm glad I went there often and got to talk to some of the High Elves.

I do very much enjoy this guide, yes. As a note to impure High Elves: often, the reason for High Elven impurity is a different upbringing. If your character has had a roleplayed and not bio'd upbringing that is not the standard, an impure direction is one that is more logical to take than one that, for no reason whatsoever, holds these ideals. And then there's the people who were playing High Elves in Aegis... They don't count. They're just weirdoes.

I do very much enjoy this guide, yes. As a note to impure High Elves: often, the reason for High Elven impurity is a different upbringing. If your character has had a roleplayed and not bio'd upbringing that is not the standard, an impure direction is one that is more logical to take than one that, for no reason whatsoever, holds these ideals. And then there's the people who were playing High Elves in Aegis... They don't count. They're just weirdoes.

Perhaps one would be more correct in the belief that a different upbringing would allow impurity and liberal actions there of, instead of excluding typical, "lore-correct" actions.

((It's funny because since the beginning my character Iatrilemar has lived with wood elves and even an Orc for the first 15 years of his life, yet without living in the silver city or even OCC reading into it until a couple weeks ago he has steadily been growing into the high Elven ideals. Especially the one about him becoming more stoic as e reaches his tenth decade))