The Pirates Of The Black Dawn

Cyndikate

[[OOC: DISCLAIMER: THIS GUILD IS FOR THE TEMP MAP ONLY. UPON REQUEST, IF A MOD NEEDS ME TO FIX ANYTHING I WILL FIX IT]]]]

A blonde girl walks up to you, handing you a folded note as she smiles. As you open the note, you notice that the handwriting appears legible, and the letter seems to be written in red ink.

She speaks to you in a businesslike voice:

"Ye got wha i' takes ta join me crew? Sign it. And prove yer worth ta me!"

The note says

The contract of the Black Dawn

Who are we?

We're pirates, explorers, bandits, and crusaders. Our main goal is simple: Money, land, and power.  As long as we got the riches, food, and the richest ale, nothing else matters. Money and goods are the only source of true happiness. We're going to get rich at all costs, no matter the sacrifices. Your job as grunts is to make your captain rich. If you help her, she'll help you. Please her and maybe she'll let you handle her ship. Fail her and you'll be marked as a failure. 

We, the pirates of the Black Dawn are out for not only money, but power. We're here to bring fear to the weak. We're here to get what we want through the sheer strength we have over others. We are weak as one but strong as many. Together, the Blackjacks will conquer, defend and take what is ours. We will destroy anyone who gets in our way. As many fall, we will rise. 

Rules:

IC:

You must obey your captain. What she says goes..

You may keep whatever you steal, but if your captain wants something, she will get it. Kill if necessary and if ordered.

You must prove your worth to your captain upon entry. If you feel you ain't good enough, don't waste her time.

Be expected to show up when requested to raid and to conquer.

*the note indicates that you sign your name at the bottom.*

OOC

[[[[There are no rules other than to follow the server and va rules. This is subject to change at anytime.

You MUST have an accepted VA to join. If you do not, you will be denied entry. A minor VA of 1, 4a and 4b should be all you need. You are a pirate character. You are expected to do villainous actions. You are expected to steal and raid whenever necessary. A minor app should be all you need anyway, you just can't kill people unless provoked. ]]]

Application

MC Name:

[u][b]
[center][size="4"]IC[/size][/center]
[/b][/u]

[b]IC Name[/b]

[b]IC Race:[/b]

[b]What can you bring the Black Dawn and how does this benefit us?(talents, skills, etc)

[/b]

[b]Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?:[/b]

[b]Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance?[/b]

[b]Sign your name here:[/b]

[u]
[center][b]OOC[/b][/center]
[/u]

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: 

Skype name:

*Elysia fills out the quick application, handing it back to the girl.*

MC Name: HylianMuffin

IC

IC Name

M'name's Elysia.

IC Race:

I'm a third orc, th'rest dark elf.

What can you bring the Black Dawn and how does this benefit us?(talents, skills, etc)

I'm a great thief and I can kill without mercy. if ya need lootin', murder, or theft, I'm yer girl.

Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?:

I need a good time after all tha' struggle in Aegis. I like a bi' of lootin' and killin' now an' then, so this seems like a good time t'me.

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance?

Aye.

Sign your name here:

Elysia

OOC

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/76244-24unreadhylians-new-va/page__p__628458#entry628458

Skype name:

HylianMuffin

*Elysia fills out the quick application, handing it back to the girl.*

MC Name: HylianMuffin

IC

IC Name

M'name's Elysia.

IC Race:

I'm a third orc, th'rest dark elf.

What can you bring the Black Dawn and how does this benefit us?(talents, skills, etc)

I'm a great thief and I can kill without mercy. if ya need lootin', murder, or theft, I'm yer girl.

I need a good time after all tha' struggle in Aegis. I like a bi' of lootin' and killin' now an' then, so this seems like a good time t'me.

Aye.

Sign your name here:

Elysia

OOC

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/76244-24unreadhylians-new-va/page__p__628458#entry628458

Skype name:

HylianMuffin

*takes her note and notices the signature, grinning.

"Good. You'll be contacted soon."

*Leymore dipps his hand into his coat pocket, and pulls out a sharp quill, the feathers black and some white. Narrows his eyes and begins to write on a parchment in a very neat matter.*

IC

IC Name: Leymore

IC Race: I am a Dark Elf

What can you bring the Black Dawn and how does this benefit us?(talents, skills, etc) Oh, I be only the most tough and threatening man of all!

Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?: Cuz' I need the coin.

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance? Sure, sounds gud.

Sign your name here: Leymore M.

OOC

MC Name: Icelifreakx

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: Pending. Here you go anyway.

Skype name: Icelifreakx

Kazotar takes a piece of coal out of his pack, slwoly starting to write

MC Name: stephensj

IC

IC Name

Mi eez Kazotar

IC Race:

Mi bi Uruk

What can you bring the Black Dawn and how does this benefit us?(talents, skills, etc) Mi eez strawng un mi cayn klomp weaklawnz

Mi wunt zum tresawr

Yub

Sign your name here:

Kazotar~

OOC

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77003-stephensjs-mea/

Skype name: Don't have skype, Sorry

Aedric spits at her feet, tearing the note into halves, quarters, and eighths.

"I've 'eard of your group... Darkie lovin' group, eh? You'll find no hopsitality within our lands, scum."

MC Name: TrooperX40

IC

*removing a small piece of coal from his pocket Svann begins to write in bold, loose letters.

IC NameSvann Nickelsen

IC Race:Human

I'm no stranger to bloodshed and I've a pocket without coin, what more do ye need?

Way I see it I join ye or some township somewhere, and if there's one thing to know about me it's that I've no intention of dying a man who never lived.

Aye.

Sign your name here:

Svann Nickelsen

OOC

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: Minor VA found here.

Skype name: Garrett

MC Name: trotta1234

IC

IC Name Hydrose Goldhand

IC Race: I be a dwarf

What can you bring the Black Dawn and how does this benefit us?(talents, skills, etc) Well, I be a great theif and fighter. But me true talent be in tae kitchen. Wit me in ye kitcken, ye can count on your bellies bein full

Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?:Why does anyone else want to join. Tae tase of adventure. I want to feel the boat rock underneath me feet. The sword hanging at me side. Watch the townsmen cower in fear at tae sound of er name. Dat is why I want to join

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance?Aye, that I will

Sign your name here:

Hydrose Goldhand

OOC

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs:http: //www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77007-trotta1234s-minor-va/

Skype name: trotta1234

Guest Grey

*Grey smiles at the girl, filling out the aplication.*

MC Name: spartansoldier8

IC

IC Name: I'am Grey.

IC Race: A dark elf.

I'm quite a good archer, and good with stealth, I can steal, I can cause chaos. Simple as that.

Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?: For adventure, for thriving, for glory. I wish to be payed for it aswell, if ya don' mind

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance? Yes.

Sign your name here: Grey Stormwolf.

OOC

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: Skype name: skype : spartansoldier8

minor va : http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75513-gavins-minor-va/page__p__620127__hl__gavin__fromsearch__1#entry620127

*once done, Grey speaks* "Here."

MC Name:

IC

IC Name Tok Dreadmuck

IC Race: Goblin

Mi specialize in Lohck Pickin, Swurdzmanzhip, turture agh tayking Snagas.

Mi wunt teh join lat krew cuz mi old crew 'ad ... "trubel". Mi am peepin' fer new krew teh join agh layh surruw teh da landz.

*slightly grins* Nu prublem.

Sign your name here:

Tok Dreadmuck

OOC

1b, 2abc

1a, 4ab

Skype name: Will PM

*takes all of their notes, nodding in a content smile.*

"Welcome ta the black dawn. Youll be contacted soon with yer first job"

MC Name: Knightei

IC

IC Name Katarina Vuln

IC Race: Elf

Previous sailing experience, aboard ships of the Pirating kind too. Also I am skilled in the use of a cutlass.

Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?: I seek a crew that's worth they're salt, and to actually get along with some pirating!

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance? Aye, aye and aye.

Sign your name here:

Katarina Vuln

OOC

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: Here

Skype name: Would prefer not to use skype, but I can provide if needed.

MC Name: nisocaniso

IC

IC Name: Thatch NewGate

IC Race: Human

Ahm' a vereh good thief! And mah cutlass is vereh pointeh!

Tah travel dah seas of course! Specialleh fer adventure!

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance? Yeap!

Sign your name here: Thatch NewGate

OOC

Links to accepted VAs or Minor VAs: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77056-nisocanisos-2nd-minor-va/page__pid__641682#entry641682

Skype name: xenokh

I'm gonna take a stab because for the Temp Server and the timeline of Aegis to Asulon this makes the most sense for my character. My story has always been that I was picked up from the Verge, after the ships had left, by a pirate ship and sailed around with them.

No VA but my character couldn't do harm. That is why I am more useful than just another thug.

MC Name: Jerry_Man

IC

IC Name Elindor

IC Race: Halfblood. Al'Khazar human and wood elf

Shhhh. I am a wizard. General wizardy things. People tend to trust me moreso than they would a pirate, so I am a useful tool for deception. I can read the thoughts of the simple-minded and impression thoughts upon others. I have a few other nifty tricks too.

Why do you wish to join the Black Dawn?: The timeline of the Temp Server dictates that I am to be cruising around with Pirates until I am dropped on the Elven Isles. It only makes sense that the pirates would allow me to join their guild if they also allow me onto their ship :D. My reasoning to join is because I have the feeling that I am not in the right place and I must get back out to sea. Aligning with the Black Dawn is the best opportunity for getting away from the islands, so I will do what is needed to get a place on that ship.

Are you willing to prove yourself to your captain upon acceptance? Yup. If I have to. But if the captain is wise he will see my other benefits than lynching some landlubber.

Sign your name here:

Eli

OOC

Skype name: alaboutj